Rise to Stardom

I did 7 loops (accidentally…) yesterday.
Did one loop this morning.
Gonna do one loop on ultrasonic tonight.

2 loops a day for now on.
Definitely think I’m getting a bunch of recon as I’m not wanting to do anything at all.

Added RM to my stack of just…MorningStarQ haha.
Doing one loop of each per day.

The new RM Enhanced track is wiping me out already. I already feel the need for a nap.

2 Likes

How everything going?
You excited for q+ and ultima+ after that one loop?

As soon as Q+ is released in getting the custom updated to it.

I’m hella excited.
However, it wipes me out.

I haven’t gotten the chance to try renaissance man will do so later running my customs now will see what happens later on

Okay so I haven’t wrote in here for a while and that’s purely because I’m struggling.

I’m struggling to see results, struggling to think properly. I’m tired all the time. I’m struggling to be motivated to do anything.

I don’t even want to dance because every video I’m taking of myself I’m hating. I’m getting frustrated and annoyed.

I’m not feeling anything good, I’m actually feeling the opposite.

I’ve been getting statuses wrote about me, people unfollowing me, blocking me, rude messages, etc.

I don’t know what’s happening but now it’s starting to affect me. Maybe it’s a clear out or something but this has been difficult mentally.

I feel like I’m having recon because of the whole struggling to see results and wanting to quit. I wanted to give up subs this week.

Gah. This sucks.

Loops this week have been 1x per loop.
I upped to 2x per loop.

Normally I’ll play over 5 days and rest on Saturday and Sunday.

I’m guessing one loop 3 times a week is gonna have to suffice because this is really draining me mentally and physically. (Not necessarily just the subs).

Current stack:

Custom and RM.

1 Like

I have a feeling you might want to drop the custom for a while.

Maybe a washout?

1 Like

I am running Stark and EoG for a year.

Time for a pep talk, B!

Please read this:

I know it’s talking about DR, but it’s also about reconciliation.

1 Like

This would be better than dropping the custom completely.

@Brandon

I don’t know why but running subliminals can stir up a lot of chaos.

There have been days I just wanted to shower, go to bed, and hide under the covers until the next day.

Here is what I do:
rest days
more rest days
fewer loops
fewer programs
think about what to do next
more rest days
sleep more
sleep for about 9 hours
drink more water

I read that post up there you did, and it sounds like me on some days with DR. Nothing goes right. I feel like I’m incompetent. I feel discouraged. I don’t know what to do.

And then suddenly there is a leap of progress out of nothing!

1 Like

Thank you!

I’ve felt like this pretty much my entire time on the custom. Surely it’s dealing with something but I’m just so fed up now. I know I went on to do 6 loops but that was like a day or two but other than that I’ve been following the manual. I’m just unsure on what to do. Now I’m gonna be lowering down my loops and taking more rest days.

1x loop of custom and RM 3 times a week and seeing what happens.

But at the moment I feel entirely like shit.
Mentally I’m massively struggling.

You are not alone mate!

If I lived in the UK right now, I’d invite you out to a pub or restaurant and get you a proper dinner.

How about taking a week off of subliminals?

I think your plan of 1 loop per day of your custom, and RM 3 times a week would be a good place to start.

Also on those shitty days, I find a BBC comedy helps. The humor is so outrageous, I have to laugh.

1 Like

You’re a star my man, I appreciate you.

I took a week off a couple weeks ago.
I’m feeling better today.

I have a feeling that my iPad was playing too many loops.
It was queuing up more loops than normal even though I only have x2 or x1 of each sub in my playlist.

Anyhow, I played 1x of each last night.
I feel better. I forced myself to go back to sleep every time I woke up.
I ended up getting about 6-8 hours sleep. Not bad.

I’ve been watching Desperate Housewives for the past couple of weeks.
The humour is on point.
Also, Drag Race on the BBC last night was fun.

1 Like

So I’ve got a feeling that I’m not stonewalling, which was my initial guess, because I’m running less loops than I normally do.

Even though I’m not necessarily noticing anything in regards to results I am noticing that I’m finally dreaming more.

I know last night I was dreaming, no idea about what however.
Yesterday night I was dreaming and started laughing in my dream which also meant I was laughing in my sleep too. Some woman was chasing me, but in a fun way, and it was making me laugh.

My boyfriend had to wake me up to tell me to shut up haha.
Dreaming is a good sign to me that things are processing. Especially from the subs.

1 Like

I still don’t understand how they do those death drops without hurting their knees.

You are welcome man!

Gosh darn technology overworking…

Once I started aiming for 9 hours of sleep, my reconciliation got reduced.

Right on man!

Yeh mate… shut up and tell that woman to go away! You gotta sleep man!

Exactly! I was having 2 months of vivid weird dreams and it’s only been recently my reconciliation has been reduced and my dreams are getting back to being really mundane.

I’ve no idea. I’d like to try but my kneecaps explode at the idea.

Honestly 🤷🏼

I try and get naps in during the day. I’ve been sleeping a long time during the day recently.

I think my body is feeling a bit burnt out. I’ve been exercising 5/6 days a week (6 if I miss a workout the previous week) and they’re kind of similar to CrossFit workouts in my eyes.

Add that with not so great nutrition (even tho I’m getting a good number of protein) and lack of sleep. Recipe for disaster.

She hasn’t been back since but I enjoyed my time with her!

But you’re getting good results? What’s your stack right now? I’m enjoying the dreams right now. I’m glad I’m having them.

1 Like

Dude! To truly understand this…

…and this… try this:

I just read your post for a third time and I’m still :rofl:

I had to take some time to read your post.
Your experience is exactly how I was feeling.

I’m feeling a bit better but I feel like this is just a clear out so far and it’s going against the internal beliefs I didn’t even know I had.

It’ll get better.

3 Likes