Best Quotes You've Come Across

“Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see”

Arthur Schopenhauer

2 Likes

“She can sing. She can dance. She can act. She can model. And I’m over here, being a potato.”
– Youtube comment

3 Likes

A ritual is the enactment of a myth. And, by participating in the ritual, you are participating in the myth.

Joseph Campbell

3 Likes

Simon Cowell: "You can’t sing , you can’t dance, so what do you want me to say?
William Hung: Um, I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all.

2 Likes

„I am, because I vibrate“ - Sharon Stewart

2 Likes

Probably been said but

“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven…”

― John Milton, Paradise Lost

4 Likes

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
– Henry Ford

Can be applied to manifestation and limiting belief systems as well.

1 Like

It is no use saying, “We are doing our best.” You have got to succeed in doing what is necessary.
— Winston Churchill

The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.
— Helen Keller

2 Likes

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
— Bruce Lee

2 Likes

Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.
— Bruce Lee

1 Like

Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
— Bruce Lee

2 Likes

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
— Bruce Lee

3 Likes

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

2 Likes

Do not underestimate the power of idiots in a group. They can be like a herd of elephants. Large, powerful and unstoppable.

and

Trying is for baby ducklings and little children. Remember that.

–Prospero, Quest for Infamy

4 Likes

“Matter is the way consciousness appears to itself when viewed through the prism of a finite mind.” - Rupert Spira

2 Likes

Wear the world like a loose garment , which touches us in a few places and there lightly”. St Francis of Assisi

2 Likes

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Beware the hood…

4 Likes

Hmm, seeing 77/77 in this thread.

Ask not for a lighter burden , but for broader shoulders.

2 Likes

“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
-The Pursuit of Happyness (movie)

3 Likes

Never meet your heroes, for they are sure to disappoint you.
– Origin unknown

2 Likes