Main Dev. Thread - 12

@unusualfellow nice :slight_smile:

@DarkPhilosopher i strongly suggest you setup a youtube channel.

Our exceptionally numerous user is keeping busy quoting random thoughts and YT videos,

When reading that, I was imagining what the original superchargers would sound like if they had been recorded in that style.

1 Like

Queer Eye Commander:

“like just imagine -there is totally an army in front of you, its soooo hot today…and all those guys are on the battlefield…those are just parts of yourself that need a hug…what are you gonna do about it?”

1 Like

Careful now, some people may get offended if we play with the stereotype too much. Besides, Mind’s Eye is now making me imagine a legion of male soldiers dressed in impractical armor not covering anything, like those usually reserved for female characters in RPG games. It’s creeping me out!

You just want to know what I look like. :wink:

@DarkPhilosopher we all want to meet you as your a legend mate :slight_smile:

Sinks lower into his chair, mildly depressed

2 Likes

You are not the only one

the twelve Olympians?

The first thing that comes to my mind is “12x.” As in, every sub because TWELVE TIMES MORE POWERFUL than they currently are.

2 Likes

FIVE GOLDEN RINGS!
(JPEG%20Image%2C%20255%C2%A0%C3%97%C2%A0197%20pixels)

(Now we’re getting into the spirit of things! Maybe its Spartan meets Emperor Fitness meets Ultima. Get the body of a Greek god today!)

(And a partridge in a pear tree :wink: )

1 Like

I still maintain my theory! There are lots of stuff that were worked on in the past few weeks, lots of stuff were mentionned. And now we know that 12 is linked to all those things :wink:

12 is a technology which all these things will have.

1 Like

The way it is phrased makes my mind think “product”, but peut-être I’ve missed something? :face_with_monocle:

Hint #4: Saint’s statement is not 100% accurate. :slight_smile:

Alright, you get a freebie. WhiteTiger is warmer than SubliminalUser.

3 Likes

Grr I had a feeling there was some misdirection due to the mix of a plural number and sentence construction which refers to a singular object…

Unless “12” is an actual name and not a number, of course.

2 Likes

Feel it binds to the executives function, or it’s some new ultima title, or new stacking modules (or ultima and stacking!)

Honestly how can they make these titles better? We already know that scripts for titles like Executive and DREAMS were already finished weeks and weeks ago. So there must’ve been some extra tinkering afterwards. It’s hard to imagine how it could be better (but that just falls inline with how SubClub subs work in the first place, I guess) outside of being able to cram more info in the same amount of time.

1 Like

Scripting is art :wink: building is art, the method. Everything in the craft is art. If the artist is not satisfied, it can be made better!

2 Likes