Main Dev. Thread - 12

That sound good!

main-qimg-afd0684e20a5341da3aa0c1a12eaa979

1 Like
1 Like

What about listening to these modules for 12days and having permenant effects

1 Like

They found a way to put 12 titles in one

what if everything you were ever told about subliminals was a lie…

Very curious as to what this can be, especially if it’s the thing that’s been keeping the team silent for weeks.

1 Like

Okay, we get it, Sikh lives matter. I had no idea what you guys were talking about until blackadder’s posts. SubClub will be like Switzerland and stay neutral, so 12 has nothing to do with any of that. Let’s move back to the lighthearted jokes now.

Don’t start putting ideas into Saint’s head. :slight_smile:

Morpheus, is that you?

What’s been keeping Saint silent is the move and his extensive interior decorating, what’s been keeping me silent is an extensive case of Ultima’s executive code making me want to do anything but sit behind a computer.

As for Fire, he’s always silent. It’s like he only has a limited amount of words, so he uses them for subliminals. So if anything has been keeping him quiet, it would be 12. That’s a LOT of script pages.

8 Likes

LMAO that made me laugh so hard, but so true haha

1 Like

sounds like your most productive is not behind a computer screen lol unless that’s reconciliation.

running the perfect style and smell module in Terminus?

Well, there is only so much one can do when bound to a desk. Beyond Limitless Ultima in combination with Emperor Fitness is not a combination for the sedentary lifestyle.

Truth is, right now the subs are fighting against my “soft” addictions, habits that waste time. I know they waste time, but I’m not ready to give them up because life seems so dull without things like TV shows, games and snacks. So yeah, there’s some reconciliation probably.

I’ve considered starting a journal, but I have no idea what to put in it.

You mean the Queer Eye module? Codename Fab5? :slight_smile:

I wish those guys would come do my place. Unfortunately it also needs some renovating.

3 Likes

Yes! a subliminal surrounded around Siri Guru Granth Sahib (Holy Book)
I am not Sikh but I love their Gurus and poets and have this book.

2 Likes

lmao does not do this justice, I want you to know this was the loudest I laughed out loud on my time at the forum

stacking PCC, and Seductress has turned me into a power interior decorator of high society

3 Likes

Ok, Executive Ultima in action! :ok_hand: Can’t wait to try it!

They must be trying to go all out with it lol.

I remember saint saying the script for dreams ultima was done which makes me think he has done tweaking to it since he said that because they never released it lol.

Yeah, well that’s how they work, they keep pushing the developpment and trying out new stuff :wink:

We need a Queer (Mind’s) Eye for the Sub guy -“your mind soooo needs renovating” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Aight, I’m back, ya’ll. Studio is pretty much done. Spent the last few days hanging the wall treatment and dealing with some issues regarding that. 12 is back under production. :wink:

7 Likes

It’s been only 2 days since this thread was made?!?

Yeah, I had to stop and finish the studio. Had an issue where they forgot to send 25% of the damn treatment, lol.

4 Likes