Main Dev. Thread - 12

My god hahaha, mystical as ever :wink:

Well, maybe this week end!

Also, do you know and are you allowed to disclose if there will be any more announcement made?
There are a lot on the plate right now and we are so confused. Libertine, executive functionning, maybe ultima update for current boosters such as commander and true social, and now the 12!

Such as?

Be careful, thereā€™s already a consideration to slow down the releases to give people more time to adapt. Make statements like these and you may have to wait even longer. For your own good, of course. :slight_smile:

Technically all these things have something in commonā€¦

Iā€™ll withdraw my previous statement of people are confused and replace it by hyped :wink:

Any type of announcements that would ā€œreduce that said hypeā€

Annnnd

Yeah, we can easily argue that executive functionning is a corner stone of a lot of subs effectiveness, maybe they found a way to implement these exec. functions in a way that boosts ultima titles AND the currents subs, and maybe it will be added to the Q store as a module.

So for now guess the best course of action is to wait for the haunting of SubClubā€™s headquarter be resolved :wink:

1 Like

The anticipation is at all round high right now :no_mouth:

Personally, I think @GoldenTiger figured it all out.
Thatā€™s hella of booster.

12 chakras

1 Like

yea it is, but Iā€™m teasing, Its also a fun mystery and I appreciate the air of suspense

1 Like

@Lion :slight_smile:

Sardarji jokes or Sardar jokes, is a genre of jokes that targets Sikh ethnicity and portrays a stereotype of Sikhs being stupid and strips away their honorific history.

And here is why this is no laughing matterā€¦

Most mainstream jokes center around 12 oā€™clock . It is suggested that Sikhs turn ā€˜Stupidā€™ when the clock strikes Twelve. Even though, this 12 oā€™clock is a pertinent time in Sikh history and more to do with Sikh valour that stupidity.

Here is why Sikh Valour should be associated with 12 oā€™clock instead.

In 1739 Nadir Shah, King of Persia, crossed the frontier and swept down towards New Delhi, India. He was the first invader who was here only to plunder and kill, with no intention of staying. His troops reached Delhi, where they killed 150,000 people, both Hindus and Sikhs. He looted India and was carrying lot of Indian treasures and nearly 2200 Hindu women along with him. The news spread like fire and was heard by Sardar Jassa Singh who was the Commander of the Sikh army at that time. Sikhs were very few in numbers while the army of Mughals was in hundreds of thousands. Sardar Jassa Singh decided to attack Nadir Shahā€™s army at midnight.

He did so and rescued all the Hindu women and they were safely sent back to their homes. It didnā€™t happen only once but thereafter whenever any army from Afghanistan or Iran attacked and looted an Indian city and were trying to carry the treasures and women in order to sell them in Arab markets, the Sikh army although fewer in numbers but brave-hearted attacked them at midnight, 12 Oā€™clock, and rescued the women along with the treasure.

Finally, Sikhs under Ranjit Singh, in 1798 bought an end to the 800 years of foreign invasions into India through Khyber pass, by bringing it under their control. This was the best gift Sikhs gave to the nation which finally allowed the rest of India to breathe in peace.
Hari Singh Nalwa, who manned the Khyber pass for years became a name of threat in Afghanistan. Ranjit Singh brought the world famous Kohinoor diamond back to India, which was looted by Nadir Shah earlier.

If it was not for the Sikhs, who brought back Kashmir in 1819, today Kashmir would have been a part of Afghanistan. Ladakh owes its existence on the map of India to Zorawar Singh, who brought the region back to India in 1836.

The Battle of Saragarhi was fought on 12 September 1897 at the North West province of India between twenty-one Sikhs of the 4th Battalion of the Sikh Regiment defending an army post against 10,000 Afghans.

All 21 Sikhs fought till the last bullet had been fired against the Afghan army. Twenty one Sikh soldiers then charged with their Kirpans to be eventually cut down to pieces. The easier way out would have been to surrender but the spirit of Sikhs has always made them do what Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the tenth Guru had said, ā€œGrant me this wish, O Sword. I may never fear to stand up for righteousness. I may not fear when I go to war. If my defeat is definitive, I may die fighting in the battlefield for the sake of righteousnessā€.

With an end to Mughal invasions from Afghanistan, British invasion from the south initiated. Sikhs were the last to surrender to the British in the Indian sub-continent and were the first to raise arms against them.

After two bloody Anglo-Sikh wars did British manage to take over Punjab as the last kingdom on the map of British-India Empire. It is an irony of fate that the Sikhs had to fight against their own countrymen as British forces employed Indians from the south to invade Punjab. It was not due to lack of soldiersā€™ courage or conviction that the wars against British were lost, but a treachery by Gulab, a minister under Ranjit Singh, who joined hands with the British in exchange for the title of Kashmir upon winning the war.

!

6 Likes

Now you all see how the number 12 plays into the history of india ?. Saint choose twelve to congratulate the sikhs in their glorius battle he makes fun of them too this 12 is significant.

Like the Sikh guy wgo went to the watch shop at 12 o clock to complain !!!.

He complained that one of the arms was missing from his watch :slight_smile:

Hence Bara Bhajaaaaa !

Amen ! I just hope there is nohing about religion !!!

I think 12 subs have been upgraded to different strengthsā€¦ascension terminusā€¦ascended mogul terminusā€¦
Or
All subs have 12 different power levelsā€¦

2 Likes

yeah I know your teasing (darkie) haha, i just thought the first part was insightful. Cheers!

1 Like

@Avengers68 people have not cottoned onto to the fact this is an important point in indian history.

This is also interesting!

1 Like

@pacman your hypothesis is certainly plausible but Bara Bajaaa makes more sense bro.

1 Like

Every time I see a new message here in the thread, I am opening it in full anticipation and hope that Saint Sovereign finally lifted the veil and told us what this is all about.

Only to get disappointed haha

8 Likes

Executive is less likely, as itā€™s already been announced. I do acknowledge the 12 executive functions as a good tie-in though.

Iā€™m leaning more towards the 12 Labors of Hercules, as being related to the previously teased Project Hero.

Only time will tell. Or @SaintSovereign, he can tell too of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Lolā€¦im guessing it could also be 12 dollars per a subā€¦

3 Likes

@pacman You could be onto something I guess we will find out tonight

1 Like

12$ for a name embedded version of a sub you already own lmao

7 Likes