Main Dev. Thread - 12

Hint #4: Saint’s statement is not 100% accurate. :slight_smile:

Alright, you get a freebie. WhiteTiger is warmer than SubliminalUser.

3 Likes

Grr I had a feeling there was some misdirection due to the mix of a plural number and sentence construction which refers to a singular object…

Unless “12” is an actual name and not a number, of course.

2 Likes

Feel it binds to the executives function, or it’s some new ultima title, or new stacking modules (or ultima and stacking!)

Honestly how can they make these titles better? We already know that scripts for titles like Executive and DREAMS were already finished weeks and weeks ago. So there must’ve been some extra tinkering afterwards. It’s hard to imagine how it could be better (but that just falls inline with how SubClub subs work in the first place, I guess) outside of being able to cram more info in the same amount of time.

1 Like

Scripting is art :wink: building is art, the method. Everything in the craft is art. If the artist is not satisfied, it can be made better!

2 Likes

Buy 1 and get 11 free!

2 Likes

…and as the night wore on, their theories grew evermore outrageous—even desperately optimistic. Wild claims of extraterrestrial intervention, millennias-long qabalistic machinations, and even bagel- and pizza-based cultural revolutions became common-place.

…and still they waited…

3 Likes

Chorus is Rising 2: Twelve. That’s what I’m most interested right now.

12 petals of Anahata

1 Like

Damn, was expecting to wake up with the beans spilled about what this 12 thing is :sleepy:

1 Like

Pretty soon, there are no more hints to give that don’t cause a reveal. Fortunately if everything goes as planned it shouldn’t be long now. I’m already doing wrist exercises to prepare for possible excessive typing.

Hint #5: 12 contains more than 1 MP3 file.

5 Likes

oh. so it’s a multi stage or ultima hahaha can’t wait

There is in fact 12 products… Executive and Libertine are two of them!

Executive + As above So Below + Beast Within + Commander + Legacy + True social + Libertine + GLM + Aura + Maybe 1-2 upgrades or 1-2 products :thinking:

Tough call here. But it’s a product… Ok, I’ll go drink my coffee hahaha

2 Likes

Every main sub contains 2 MP3 files (ultrasonic and masked) besides Ultima. So 12 is not the upgrade of all supercharger titles to Ultima format.

1 Like

Hint #6: I forgot every main sub contains 2 MP3’s

Whoops! :slight_smile:

Doesn’t make Tiger right. Doesn’t make him wrong either. Technically.

1 Like

So it still could be Ultima upgrades, but could also be a new product.

Why not both?

1 Like

Hint #7: It is a new subliminal format

Sorry for spoiling :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Jeez, I make one tiny mistake and lose my official Hint-Giver status…

2 Likes

Oh yeah, it could be! How do you think they work! My mind is on fire for reflexion this morning!

1 Like