Main Dev. Thread - 12

There is only so much I can tell, before Fire and Saint find out that I cracked their private messages using my QL custom :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

There was also a possible writing ultima in the works and a wealth ultima in the works that was supposed to be released in the next few months soooo anything is possible lol. He could also make beast unleashed into a new workout mix with his music producing, he did talk about a speaking module being in the works too.

Wait it could be another pack of new modules, which would be awesome. It doesnā€™t necessarily have to be 12 products it could be 12 things, a pack of modules could be 1, more ultima upgrades or releases could be another, and a new product. Never know lol Saint like to make big surprises and totally just go above and beyond what we expected.

Kinda like Chorus rising a lot probably thought was a product at first but it was saint upgrading everything to Q in a few days. And like when he was talking about some product that i think turned out to be power can corrupt but his hints led everyone in crazy directions.

3 Likes

Iā€™d donā€™t even know if you are joking anymore haha

@Floridianninja yeah, like the idea, I think it is probably something like this :wink:

Today is a good day to make an official announcement :blush:

1 Like

Hint#0: It is related to the soundtrack.

3 Likes

What, do you also have insight?

But holy yeah, this is such a great idea!

Really want thisā€¦

5 Likes

Wishful speculationā€¦ perhaps Prometheus?

7 Likes

That looks beautiful, I want that module! lol

1 Like

Pyro perhaps?

me too, lolā€¦ Before anyone starts sending requests to get this new module, I should come clean that itā€™s 100% unofficial, aka fan-made by me, for fun.

It just looks so dang cool that I had to turn the image into a Q module-esque image. haha.

@BLACKICE You mean I cant have it?! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I was actually pondering yet another (future) custom called Prometheus, but I liked the look of this image all by itself so much that I turned it into a Q module art. So I guess that means no, lol.

Might just report you for trolling :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I will too, hes just playing with our feelings!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I will use the image and name as inspiration, if thats ok with you.

"We are all giants, raised by pygmies, who have learned to walk with a perpetual mental crouch. Unleashing our full statureā€“our total brain powerā€“is what this book is all about.ā€

Robert Anton Wilson talking about his book ā€œPrometheus Risingā€.

It fits with the idea I have floating around for a new custom.

2 Likes

This was Fireā€™s baby picture

4 Likes

I didnā€™t create the image, I just Q-ified it, so go right ahead. :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for my Q custom so I need something to do (:sob:) and Iā€™m just having a bit of fun until itā€™s time for the next diaper change. haha.

I ought to have posted in the Q Modules Requests thread, but hereā€™s another one

And Iā€™m here wondering if there will be new modules release to know if I can order my custom or I should wait for 12 to see if there will be more modules addedā€¦ Especially one about executive functionning!

@DarkPhilosopher Please stop talking in riddles and share what this 12 is all about.

1 Like