Hint: Someone in this thread has guessed correctly. :wink:

10 Likes

And SaintSovereign is back :heart_eyes:,

Will there be an official announcement soon :smile:

2 Likes

Its become like Waiting for Godot in here lol

4 Likes

A new healing method

Well, there was already a lot of hype before this thread was created. Executive, libertine new gen, maybe we heard about some other things. New tech?

Annnd!
Now this thread and @DarkPhilosopher dropping small hints :ok_hand:

They sure know how to build up anticipation!

But you won’t name any names or give any hint as to what it actually is/does lol.

All we are getting are puns and word games we are no closer to the truth of the number 12.

2 Likes

I think after saying theory your theory also resonate with me!

If we add the wealth Ultima you mentionned (and maybe 1-2)… all the upgrades could equal 12.

Now we know that the answer is in here, someone please do a digest with all mentioned ideas!

1 Like

Sorry ya’ll, been working on the studio. The rest of the acoustic paneling came and the acoustician sent updated instructions on the best way to hang them. That means I had to take down all of the current paneling (as you can see in the background) and rehang them.

Also, the studio sofa came. It’s not the prettiest, but I filled it with special sound proofing foam in order to help with acoustics. It’s also extremely comfortable and the back lets down, allowing you to sleep on it (helpful for those long creative nights).

14 Likes

So 12 is a sofa for the studio?
I count 2x12 parts.

Not what I expected but still awesome.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that be some shit if we are all guessing products and stuff then the reveal is a couch for his new place.

Looks like a nice couch and very comfy lol.

2 Likes

roflmao

Naw, I’m not that cruel. 12 is real. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol idk you are very selective with reveals, sometimes you give us some detail other times i feel like you just give us one or 2 tiny crumbs to get a good laugh at all the guesses lol.

1 Like

Its product . no upgrades. something new we never seen before. new major sub.

That couch goes well with Saint’s new chair.
Now he just needs a long-haired cat to stroke while he hatches plans for subliminal domination.

Hint #7: More than one person in this thread has guessed correctly by my count, with different levels of accuracy.

@TheBoxingScientist
If I was told I could tell you, I would. I even mentioned I was running out of hints to give, so to hurry up already. :slight_smile:

@BLACKICE
That is indeed awesome. So, what is that module going to do?

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign said someone in this thread was right and I bet it’s @Jupiter

A new subliminal format for healing

But it is not what one might expect

Hmm. The sofa I mentioned is finally here.

1 Like

Then it would be “The Executive” :thinking:

2 Likes