Best Quotes You've Come Across

For those still running Emperor among you and wondering what’s happening to your social life:

“Never apologize for having high standards. People who really want to be in your life will rise up to meet them.”
– Ziad K. Abdelnour

5 Likes

Put forth the necessary concentrated effort and you will be wonderfully helped from sources unknown to you.

1 Like

You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe it is the only reason you do not see it. - Neville Goddard

5 Likes

“Man is a mystery. It needs to be unravelled, and if you spend your whole life unravelling it, don’t say that you’ve wasted time. I am studying that mystery because I want to be a human being.”
– Fyodor Dostoyevsky

3 Likes

Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. - Wolfgang Mozart

6 Likes

True intelligence is the ability to be happy. - Lester Levenson

2 Likes

“We make our choices, then our choices make us.” Anonymous

To commemorate the launch of the Q store

3 Likes

" You pays your money and you takes your choice".

3 Likes

“The most difficult thing is the choice to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you choose to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.”
– Amelia Earhart

2 Likes

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan

2 Likes

“The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” - George Carlin

Let others join the conversation

This topic is clearly important to you – you’ve posted more than 22% of the replies here.

Are you sure you’re providing adequate time for other people to share their points of view, too?

Lol

5 Likes

“Meditating is also a means for you to move beyond your analytical mind so that you can access your subconscious mind. That’s crucial, since the subconscious is where all your bad habits and behaviors that you want to change reside.” - Joe Dispenza, Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One

3 Likes

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.” - G. K. Chesterton, and those still using the “set and forget” method with Q subs

5 Likes

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” —Buddha

3 Likes

“The point is to wake up, not earn a Ph.D in waking up.” ~ Jed Mckenna

5 Likes

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both
the marble and the sculptor

-Alexis Carrel

2 Likes

“I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman “Where’s the self-help section?” She said is she told me it would defeat the purpose.” George Carlin

3 Likes

7 Likes

Prison Warden mindset.

“I am an old man and have known a great many troubles, most of which have never happened.”— Mark Twain

2 Likes