Best Quotes You've Come Across

R E C O N C I L I A T I O N

-SaintSovereign.

13 Likes

If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.

– Joseph Campbell

8 Likes

“Failure is feedback, and feedback is the breakfast of champions.”

@Azriel

6 Likes

“Success is like being pregnant, everybody says congratulations but nobody knows how many times you got fucked”

By Dan Pena :rofl:

10 Likes

"CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES.

GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT.

MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN."

– Abraham H Parnassus

1 Like

Hard work pays off,
Dreams come true.
Bad days don’t last,
But bad guys do.

Razor Ramon

2 Likes

Addiction can happen to any of us through a subtle process where the bonds of degradation are too light to be felt until when they are too strong to be broken… Charlie munger

2 Likes

This is one person I never thought I would be quoting, but credit where credit is due and this one is both painfully true and humorously obvious:

3 Likes

“Throughout the history of humanity, huge efforts have been made to divorce the heart from the mind. The mind has worked constantly to perfect its language of symbols at the same time becoming ever less practiced in the language of the heart. Pendulums of religion like pendulums of science have pulled the mind in different directions as far as possible from the true nature of the heart and finally, the development of industrial and information technologies witnessed over recent centuries has dissolved the connection altogether”… reality transurfng book Vadim Zealand

2 Likes

F.E.A.R has two meanings:

Forget Everything And Run

OR

Face Everything And Rise

The choice is yours

2 Likes

“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s”

3 Likes

When our hearts are in the lead, we tend to maintain the illusion that all is well. Whether the mind is in the lead or the heart, will is motivated by fear and the futile goal of control, not by a sense of internal security.
This imbalance of head and heart turns people into addicts. In energy terms, any behavior motivated by the fear of internal growth qualifies as an addiction. Even behavior that is usually healthy—exercise or meditation, for instance—can be an addiction if it is used to avoid pain or personal insight. Any discipline can become a willful block between our conscious and unconscious minds, saying, “I want guidance, but don’t give me any bad news.” We even try to direct the very guidance we are seeking. We end up living in a seemingly endless cycle of mentally wanting change but emotionally fearing change at every turn.
The only way to break through this pattern is to make choices that engage the united power of the mind and the heart…
Anatomy of spirit Carolin myss

2 Likes

"I am Lord and Master of that which I am conscious of being.

It is no effort for me to conjure poverty if I am conscious of being poor."

– Neville Goddard

3 Likes

“The more I examine its architecture, the more evidence I find that the universe in some sense must have known we were coming.”
– Freeman Dyson

“We shall not cease from exploration. And at the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started, and know the place for the first time.”
– T.S. Eliot

The ending monologue of a TV series called Midnight Mass. Not really a quote and quote long, but it resonated with me. Possibly because sad endings tend to affect me more than usual.

So what do you think happens when we die? Speaking for yourself.

Myself. My self.

That’s the problem. That’s the whole problem with the whole thing.

That word, “self.”

That’s not the word. That’s not right, that isn’t… That isn’t.

How did I forget that? When did I forget that?

The body stops a cell at a time, but the brain keeps firing those neurons. Little lightning bolts, like fireworks inside.

And I thought I’d despair or feel afraid, but I don’t feel any of that. None of it.

Because I’m too busy. I’m too busy in this moment. Remembering.

I remember that every atom in my body was forged in a star.

This matter, this body is mostly just empty space after all.

And solid matter? It’s just energy vibrating very slowly.

And there is no me. There never was.

The electrons of my body mingle and dance with the electrons of the ground below me and the air I’m no longer breathing.

And I remember there is no point where any of that ends and I begin.

I remember I am energy. Not memory. Not self.

My name, my personality, my choices, all came after me. I was before them and I will be after.

And everything else is pictures, picked up along the way. Fleeting little dreamlets printed on the tissue of my dying brain.

And I am the lightning that jumps between. I am the energy firing the neurons, and I’m returning.

Just by remembering, I’m returning home.

And it’s like a drop of water falling back into the ocean, of which it’s always been a part.

All things… a part.

All of us… a part.

You, me and my little girl, and my mother and my father, everyone who’s ever been. Every plant, every animal, every atom, every star, every galaxy, all of it.

More galaxies in the universe than grains of sand on the beach.

And that’s what we’re talking about when we say “God.”

The one. The cosmos and its infinite dreams.

We are the cosmos dreaming of itself. It’s simply a dream that I think is my life, every time.

But I’ll forget this. I always do. I always forget my dreams.

But now, in this split-second, in the moment I remember, the instant I remember, I comprehend everything at once.

There is no time. There is no death.

Life is a dream. It’s a wish. Made again and again and again and again and again and again and on into eternity.

And I am all of it. I am everything. I am all.

I am that I am.

5 Likes

Something like this should be on everybody’s bathroom mirror, not just martial arts dojos.

3 Likes

What if facial recognition technology (currently protected by the Government for purposes of “privacy”) were released to the world?
What if you could search for other people who look identical to you.
What if children could identify their past identity using technology?
It would remove the idea of life ends at Death permanently and alter the course of humanity permanently.
With reincarnation i.e. no death, there would be no need for religion to control the people.

1 Like

" not all Mind Control technology is evil. With great power comes great responsibility."

1 Like

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional”
Buddhist proverb

3 Likes

during the Franco-Prussian War, when Nietzsche was serving as an orderly in the ambulance corps. He told it to his sister in later life, when she asked him once about the origin of his idea of the Will to Power.
For weeks Nietzsche had attended the sick and wounded on the battlefields until the sight of blood and gangrened limbs had swallowed up his horror into a numbness of fatigue. One evening, after a hard day’s work with the wounded, he was entering a small town near Strasbourg, on foot and alone. He heard the sound of approaching hoofbeats and stood back under the wall to allow the regiment to pass. First the cavalry rode by at top speed, and then behind them marched the foot soldiers. It was Nietzsche’s old regiment. As he stood and watched them passing, these men going to battle, perhaps to death, the conviction came again that ‘the strongest and highest will to life does not lie in the puny struggle to exist, but in the Will to war, the Will to Power…’ from outsider by Collin Wilson . Great book a must read :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“That’s from Spider-Man, right?”
– Average 21st century person.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes