Best Quotes You've Come Across

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
— Bruce Lee

3 Likes

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

2 Likes

Do not underestimate the power of idiots in a group. They can be like a herd of elephants. Large, powerful and unstoppable.

and

Trying is for baby ducklings and little children. Remember that.

–Prospero, Quest for Infamy

4 Likes

“Matter is the way consciousness appears to itself when viewed through the prism of a finite mind.” - Rupert Spira

2 Likes

Wear the world like a loose garment , which touches us in a few places and there lightly”. St Francis of Assisi

2 Likes

When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
– Friedrich Nietzsche

Beware the hood…

4 Likes

Hmm, seeing 77/77 in this thread.

Ask not for a lighter burden , but for broader shoulders.

2 Likes

“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want something, go get it. Period.”
-The Pursuit of Happyness (movie)

3 Likes

Never meet your heroes, for they are sure to disappoint you.
– Origin unknown

2 Likes

A belief is just a thought you keep thinking.
– Abraham

4 Likes

A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

3 Likes

“Of course I’m crazy, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong”.

Robert Anton Wilson

4 Likes

" The shadow our potential castes, can make our current lifes seem quite dark"
Azriel
lol

3 Likes

com

“He said that all the badness in me was transferred to the guinea pig, so somewhere there is a guinea pig walking around with some major shit.”

Karl Pilkington, after a shaman used a guinea pig to do an energy cleansing ceremony on him.

2 Likes

“The problem is, these days you have to listen to too many parts of your body. Sometimes I go with my gut feeling, some say go with what your heart says - it’s only a matter of time before my appendix will have an opinion. This is probably why there are so many helplines these days. No one knows who to bloody listen to!”

Karl Pilkington.

1 Like

take a look at the relationship between Pride and Anger

You do realize we’re sort of looking for inspirational quotes here? Plus, some people may take offense.

1 Like

Emperor isn’t rude, it’s impatient.
@Simon

4 Likes

“Adapt to how the world is, don’t complain about how it should be”

“Losers make excuses, winners make it happen”

2 Likes