Becoming the KHAN

:thinking: I feel like I know u from somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Whuuut did we meet? :smile: @myspace123

Today, I AGAIN dreamt about a social event. I spare you details because nobody is gonna read it anyway haha, but I am pretty sure now that ST1 is working on something DEEP. Like today I felt like it was working on me being envy towards other guys when I see them being good with girls.
I had a friend in the past who always fancied the girls I LIKED. And we were like chatting, and I always TOLD him that I had a crush on HER, and he still ENDED UP stealing “my girl”. And since then, I always feel shit when I see a dude successfully flirting with a girl I like, too.
Since listening to ST1, I actually noticed that this feeling gets weaker. Like it loses control over me. And now I also see it mirrored in my dreams!

4 Likes

Started listening to Khan Complete

In the first three days, I had some horrific deep dreams. I was waking up regularly, which is untypical for me as I would need five separate alarm clocks to wake me up in the middle of the night.
During the day, I noticed I become a lot cockier and arrogant but in a good way. Also, my self-confidence is UNREAL! Oh and one more thing, yesterday in the gym, two separate girls started a conversation with me LOL haha. Some good stuff is happening ;=)

8 Likes

Hi guys! It’s me, Friday.
Back with a new update :wink:

I started Khan with running ST1 and then switched to ST4 after 28 days because of a major exam upcoming 14.8.

I first intended to post this entry under your journal @AMASH but it turned out too long :wink:

The first days of running ST4 (after 1 month of ST1) were much smoother than the first days of st1. I can recall how I was on the edge, shouting at people and being very emotionally unstable while running st1 for the first days.

When switching to st4 I did not feel any different than the last days on ST1. However, looking back I can clearly tell that I was much more energy-deprived.

To the effects of st4, I can’t tell much regarding girls as I am working 10 hours a day for my exam. Yet, there is one major thing that happened on Khan. I LOST the intend to impress. Before, especially, when texting I always thought “ÄHhh WHAT is the right THING to say?” “Which text message will seduce her?” “Ahh should I say these things?”. Of course, this was more subconsciously, but due running Khan I NOTICED these things. This completed changed now. I mean what is the point if you seduce a girl, and you always have to keep up a front? “To be the cool fucking PICKUP guy”. If she doesn’t love you for who you really are. If you can’t be radical honest because “she will loose interest”.
I am writing this with so much contempt lol

One thing that happened with st4 is that I feel like something is watching me in the dark. For example, yesterday I imagined to see a scary face … Real shit. Fucking scary.

But then what happens, when I think about my fear, I feel like how stupid this is. Why should there be something which is “waiting for me in the dark”? Why me? Dude I am not so special. If there would be a supernatural thing hiding somewhere, it would be in the white house in Trumps wardrobe. Thoughts come up like: Friday, don’t be so arrogant. Come down. You are just one tiny thing on this huge earth…

Idk, what this is with the ghosty thing. @Fire ? Might come from studying the whole day hahaha. Ah and yeah. With st4 Khan I WORK like a fucking BEAST! I pull of 9-10 hours a day of energized studying. I stopped procrastinating. I don’t use my phone until 1pm. My overall on phone time shrank from 2-3 hours a day to 30 mins…
But the most amazing thing is, that I found a completely new method to learn for my exam. Making my study so much more effective. And the funny part is that this method could make me huge amounts of money in the next years. I would not even put much more effort in because I literally creating this system for my own anyway. Pretty sure Khan is pulling off his magic here as well. Sadly the exam will be abolished after this one. So no money for me lol. Anyway, I am pretty sure I will be able to transfer this to another topic.

Also, later (not for my exam now, but for my study later) when I get people involved who study with me and will use the system, this could mean that we would get SOOOO much more free time to do more fun stuff. This will be so fun. I imagine how we will go out every night, seducing college chicks, while everyone else is working the whole night AND us also getting the same or even better grades.

Oh, and this system is no magic, it is just pretty genius :wink:

9 Likes

Actually just like in WOLF OF WALLSTREET :joy:

Just replace money with time.

5 Likes

Hi :wink: I am Friday.
Back with a new update

So I am still working 10 hours a day for my upcoming exam on 14.8, running Khan St4 24/7 for the last 45 days. I have never been so relentless in my studies. All my friends and family begin to admire my ability to study for so long and so effectively. They are wondering how on earth I can absorb the information so quickly and work so long without needing a break.
I quit going to the gym (which I did three times a week) to study more. My physic did not change yet (even improved lol). So far so good. But yeah I am amazed myself that I can pretty much study for so long and remember the stuff. I have never been bad in remembering (over-average) but it is like now I don’t even try haha. I just know it. This effect just happened after like 40 days of listening.
I already wrote in the last entries that I did not only learned for the test but also created a completely new study method which will save me a lot of pain and time in the future. After the exam, I am planning to learn 2 new languages and test the system to the fullest :wink:
Also, I do have “bad days”. Days, where I feel like I was not doing enough, procrastinated too much (working 8 hours instead of 10 hours are called bad days haha). But I know what to do better and I can apply it very easily the next day.

Regarding girls…

“Yeah what can you expect when you put every minute you are awake in your studies…”

Duuuuuh, KHAN is working here like CRAZY. I celebrated my birthday some days ago inviting 50 people. Normally, I would have been “in my head” as - who wonders- I don’t have a lot of social contacts. HOWEVER, on Khan I can switch so fucking easily. I had this effect with ST1 but on ST4 it is on a completely new level. I don’t even switch anymore. I became a high-fucking-value social man no matter what I do. I can sit down, work 10 hours on “boring shit” and I don’t feel depressed nor in my head. I can do whatever. It is like the surroundings cannot dictate my state anymore. I have complete CONTROL. But I am drifting off.

Yeah, I was throwing the party and dude 1. I had the most fun in my life and 2. SEDUCTION BECAME SO EFFORTLESSLY. I don’t even know what I do, do not, or do differently. I just have fun with a girl and then suddenly we make out lol. AND it is always wonderful. Like every girl feels truly amazing… And it is funny because before Khan, even when I was in the “state”, I never ended up seducing a girl. Oh okay, that’s a lie, I did but far less frequently.
I now have 5X the results this year (I only listened to Khan one month so far lol) than I had the whole LAST YEAR. And one thing that is for sure, I never had something with two girls on one night. As you can read above, on the second night where I went out on Khan after listening to st1 for idk (15-20 days?) I had something with THREE DIFFERENT GIRLS. I also stopped seeking validation for it. I just realised it by writing this journal. Before, I was telling my friends “Oh yeah we, sex, she blablabal” Now, I stopped doing this completely because I feel like this sabotaged my results a lot in the past.
To be honest, I just don’t need it anymore. Like I don’t the validation from other people, I am validating myself. And as I said, every kiss, every touch feels so fucking good…
Oh damn, I am so drifting off.
Back to the party, I had something with two girls. Also, at the end of the night, I was drinking and partying with 5-6 hot girls alone at 5 am xd. Duu, this feels so surreal hahah. Girls coming to me, wanting a “good-bye-kiss”.
Also, I feel like I don’t seduce them anymore by acting in a certain way. When looking back at my interactions, I am just sexual, I am just talking to them with close proximity so that they can feel my raw sexual social sexy aura oozing off. I am not someone else, I am me. And I just express myself to the fullest…
Also, I think it was in @AMASH journal again where I read that 4 different girls were asking him for a date out. And yeah, I am like the worst example of taking action in terms of meeting girls right now because of my studies. HOWEVER, there was one girl today who texted me if we could meet because she is going on a big vacation soon… “She would be really happy,” she said. “She would love to,” she said. I mean she was aking nicely… Okay, she was actually BEGGING nicely (not being creepy but yeah begging).

I know just one girl. But yeah. I am taking so much less action than Amash (who is killing it by the way). I am like the worst example. AND I still get fucking AMAZING results.

Also @DarkPhilosopher mentioned it somewhere that he doesn’t want to post under someone’s personal journal. You guys have my permission haha ;=) No seriously, @DarkPhilosopher I don’t care. So if you have any questions, things to say, just post them here.

18 Likes

Whats the purpose of keeping journals if people dont write their opinions?

4 Likes

If there’s a specific reason why you are listening to Khan st4 and not adding limitless to the stack. Don’t you think limitless will have a more significant impact rather than Khan only?

2 Likes

ST4 has something like “the best parts of Limitless” in it, as I remember reading in the sales page.

1 Like

Yes, and I can definitely feel the Limitless part working!
The main reason was that st4 is such a dense sub that I did not want to risk to sabotage my results by splitting up my listening time and getting no benefits at all in the end.

5 Likes

I want to be brief:

KHAN is a fucking BEAST.

Khan is the BEST sub I have EVER used…

I can’t believe that I am only listening for two months as I can’t believe how much I changed over this short period.

14 Likes

Sooo impressive!

Does the change continues happening? You mentionned that the memory effect of the sub hit you after 40 days! Did you see it coming, how does the change felt? How about the social aspect of Khan, was is gradual or was it after a week you started becoming more social or stuff like that?

5 Likes

Hi, Friday here :slight_smile:
Back with some things I wanna share

The last weeks were not easy for me…

All the trouble started with me wanting to pursue my dream to become a world-known doctor, studying at the best university, in my favourite city. This dream seemed impossible at first because even though I graduating with very decent grades I had to achieve an outstanding result in an exam where the best of the best (those who always had everything A/A+ in school + some geniuses) write 50 %.

After telling my family (with medical and academic background) and showing them some of the questions they thought I am INSANE.

"You should go to another university… "

"If you write only 30% you are a fucking genius "

“This test is impossible to pass”

They did not say these things because they want me bad but because they are smart people who could asses how hard this test is and that it seemed impossible to pass this in the given time of 1 month (normally you should prepare for it 3 months to one year).

Yeah… And long story short, I tried it anyway; working my fucking nuts off.

I am pretty sure Khan was guiding me in this direction. NOT to go the EASY route. But to pursue the impossible. Because I wanna WIN BIG and not lose small.

The day of the exam came, and I was prepared…
However, after waking up the next day (after I wrote the test) I got very sad and very emotional. In the time where I worked like a bull I never even had the thought:

“What if you fail?”
“What are you doing when you don’t get in?”

But that morning, it came over me. "I probably did not write 55%". "I probably will not get in"
At the moment, I felt SHATTERED and I was CRYING. I was told to wait for my results but deep-down I knew I did not write better than 99% of the people participating…

Days later, I got my results. I wrote 52%…
I would have needed one more question to be right to have a decent chance of getting in, or 2-3 to be in for sure! But I did not… I am missing one right question…
I was not even sad as I heard the news, I dealt with it days before. My mum was crying as I was so close as I did the impossible and failed anyway.

The thing is, I still don’t know if I might get lucky and get in because, in the end, it depends on many more influences. But I know for sure that it is very very very unlikely. I would have needed just one more question. But this is life, right? I will get a clearer answer in one week and the end results in one month. So I just need to wait, right?

Yeah… I fell in a slight depression because of it. Every night I dream of the result. Every day I get asked if I got in and when I know more. This thing is haunting me…

I GAINED some WEIGHT in the last weeks… eating a lot more unhealthy food… It is not dangerous but imagine I had fucking epic physic. Being fully shredded with fucking nice sixpack AND quite a lot of muscle. It was the best shape I ever have been (also probably due to Khan). And now I look yeah… kinda shit. I did go to the gym a few times but the last days were really horrible for me.

I started to play videogames again. Even though I quit three months ago… Fucking hate it that I let go of myself.
I did not post a lot in the last weeks because I thought I will after I got over it. And now I feel like it is finally getting better. And writing all of this helped for sure. So I will post some more tomorrow or the day after… But yeah this was I deal with right now…

8 Likes

I am proud of you man.

People thought if you got 30% with 1 month preparation, you’d be a genius.

Well, you are a genius. You worked hard. Be proud of yourself. You deserve good things and you work for them hard.

8 Likes

Never be ashamed of “failure”, because it’s really not. Even if you don’t get in (and you still might), you had the courage to dream big and go for it. Most people never even try. That’s a victory in my book.

7 Likes

Thank you for your nice words @AMASH @bujin

1 Like

I feel like I am in a big reconciliation process… which is coming to its end finally

After the exam, my world view got questioned. I always thought if you put enough effort, work hard and smart, you will succeed. But as @Simon said:

Khan is forcing me to grow up.

7 Likes

How was your stack when studying for this exam?

1 Like

I was listening to Khan ST4 24/7. No other sub because I did not want to split up my listening time.

But don’t be fooled Khan St4 was the most potent learning sub I ever used. Never was I able to have such long study session, with sheer energy and motivation.

6 Likes

For those wanting to know what happened with @friday exam result:

7 Likes