Honest Review of Khan

ST3 is the smoothest, most beautiful sub I have ever experience.

I am impressed, really.

@Tomcat, I know you like to try all kinds of subs and experiment. How do you compare Khan ST4 to Khan ST3?

6 Likes

ST3 is a way smoother, energizing and ecologically asking you the best way how to act in the world.

ST4 is quite taxing, it felts much bigger than Total Reprogramming or Total Action.

My impressions that ST1 thru ST3 is merely giving you the feeling of Khan script is about but ST4 is what Khan is really is.

5 Likes

I can imagine ST4 to be bigger and stronger than ST3.

Maybe it can be worth using ST3 longer, to be more ready to handle ST4. ST3 is just so smooth and good.

3 Likes

@AMASH quich question about waking up: I’m reaching the end of ST2 and I’m having trouble waking up in the morning. always tired.
With emperor I had no issue being up and ready 6:30 in the morning… did you saw any changes in ST3/4?

4 Likes

I don’t know about ST4.

But in ST3, I sleep deeply, and wake up at the time I set to wake up.

It was difficult to do in ST1 and ST2.

When can we read your journal, @Rechinu?

3 Likes

Cool! I felt the same on ST3.

I am happy to read your results. I was a bit worried ST4 might be heavy and make me feel exhausted like ST1 and ST2 did, because ST3 is so awesome. But to know you’re overflowing with energy, confidence, charisma, intelligence and dominance makes me look forward to ST4 after finishing ST3.

4 Likes

After reading this I feel like if St3 goes well, I will jump to St4! We must not forget that Stage 2 and 3 doesn’t contain all Khan!

3 Likes

For sure @GoldenTiger

But so far, I am really enjoying ST3.

3 Likes

More importantly, you will NOT get friend zoned if you’re in a sexual state.

Plus, sexual desire is important in a man. I get shy demure girls interested in me exactly because I project so much sexual comfort. I don’t get the “casual ones” like Thor said. So I can confirm it works in the ones who aren’t casual about sex.

I have projected immense sexual vibe on girls who needed 8+ dates before sex, and they said it’s their favorite thing about me.

For sure. It’s like saying “Confident guys like pussy, shy guys don’t like it.”

Not true.

Masculinity flips girls into Femininity, and then they flow in the moment and all their thoughts and hangups melt away.

It’s called the “love bubble.”

It’s later, if you don’t sleep with her, that her hangups might come up and she judges whether she wants more or not.

I don’t think girls who are in a bar alone are shy.

As 60 years of challenge say, “Risk Creepy”.

Or as he proved repeatedly, the action can be the same, but if she likes you, it’s HOT, if she doesn’t like you, it’s Creepy. So your filter out and not waste time.

That is low self-esteem.

Think deeply: “What do you offer women?”

Unless you have a solid answer for this, then the negative self-sabotaging beliefs will mess up your interactions.

This is both true and nuanced.

Women are not men, there is a slight “masculinization” of women in this.

If you’ve ever been with a women who you flipped into Feminine, their brains literally stop and they flow with the emotions of the moment.

Plus, taking risk is masculine. If you take risks, even if it doesn’t work, it nudges women into flipping towards complete femininity.

Here is the model:

Women are in a normal state, their brain is working, they judge things.

You come across, you have a masculine vibe (Sexuality is a big part of masculinity) and you take risks and penetrate her spiritually, emotionally, and physically.

She giggles. Each time she giggles, she’s flipping into femininity.

When she’s totally into femininity, he brain stops all negative thoughts and all she sees is reasons to like you. Why? It’s how the DNA hijacks everything because she wants your baby.

You have sex. She discovers you’re a man who pulls the trigger and when he has a chance to sleep with a girl, he does it. She respects you more and live happily ever after. The end.

Anybody who has enough experience with women will understand what I mean.

Everyone else, I used to be like you. It makes no sense. But women are not like men. Her greatest pleasure is flipping into femininity, when you make her feel like a woman (not with flowers and gifts).

When the flip into femininity is complete, her brain stops and all she wants in that moment is you inside her.

A sexual Aura is 25% of masculinity. 50% is patience. 25% is taking risks.

15 Likes

Day 6 - ST3:

I don’t know what to say.

Khan ST3 is the best subliminal that I have used because I noticed many good things: I work a lot, I approach a lot, I don’t get exhausted from being around people for long periods every day, I work until late at night with a smile. I seem to sleep deeper although I’m still at 6 hours.

But I feel impatient for results. It’s like I want all the results now. I want to see progress every second.

Although this might be good. It’s healing that desire for “instant gratification” by making me aware of it.

15 Likes

Day 8 - ST3:

I am enjoying ST3. No tiredness. Sleeping well. Highly productive. Oozing sexuality.

An interesting thing is that I have been asked to a date by 6 different girls. I mean literally, they suggested the date, time, and place, which is absolutely unusual.

The first is a girl I spoke to 2 months ago, she texted me, she said she was nearby and wants to meet up.

Another girl today messaged me and said she wants to invite me for lunch tomorrow.

My fuck buddy said she wants to spend a night of sex tomorrow evening.

An yoga girl invited me to have coffee with her on Wednesday.

And a banker girl invited me for dinner on Wednesday evening.

I really wish this happened more often :slight_smile:

This is not usual for me. Usually, I am the one trying to get girls on a date, and most flake or cannot meet etc.

It’s funny, on the last week of ST2, 2 girls flaked on me, and now on ST3, 6 girls ask me out on a date.

17 Likes

Awesome man , sounds like fortune is in your favour atm ! Hope the dates go well , you put the hard work in and results come sooner or later!
Do you use khan masked or ultrasonic?

3 Likes

Thank you @xanderson83 :slight_smile:

I have never used a Masked version of any product here.

It’s a personal preference. I like silence.

5 Likes

On Khan ST1, I felt I didn’t look good or bad about how I look.

On Khan ST2, I felt fat and ugly, but not when I was talking with girls, more when I was home alone.

On Khan ST3, I felt very handsome again. Just like I did on Primal Seduction.

6 Likes

On Khan ST4, I don’t feel I am

2 Likes

How long have you been on Khan ST4, and what stage did you use before?

Maybe it’s left-over from the previous stage that will stabilize into Khan ST4 soon?

Good also to hear your general review of ST4, @friday

2 Likes

This is exactly my experience on Khan ST3. Glad to see it continues with ST4, and gets even better!

I am very happy for you man.

Yes! This is exactly my “secret” to cold approach. It works like magic.

Thank you!

Although I feel, for me to get the most out of girls, I need to switch and focus on $$$ for a while.

It’s like Khan is guiding me to this blindspot. That I am neglecting wealth by focusing too much on girls.

8 Likes

You are very kind @TheBoxingScientist

And just in case, I wanted to give you more information on what to expect with ST3. Don’t expect to “feel bad” or for it to be intense. Imagine Iron Throne x10 focused on dominance, women and money.

So the “test” for whether it works is how you will notice you’ll naturally taking a lot more action.

For example, I found I was able to work x3 harder and focus much more on money AND I approach more without getting emotionally drained. Normally, I can only approach women twice, maybe 3 times a week, for a couple hours each, then I need some alone time. With ST3, I was able to approach 7 days a week if I choose to, and get energy from it AND my body recovered faster, so I did not feel my feet and legs hurting after multiple days of approaching.

Plus, ST3 has part of the manifestation technology that is more extensive in ST4. I noticed a lot more wealth opportunities, and I met a lot more of the girls that are my type and who are interested. AND girls respond amazingly well to me on ST3, their eyes and body light up when I say Hello.

8 Likes

Oh yes, this might be interesting to @TheBoxingScientist and everyone else.

I can run ST3 for 24h without feeling overwhelm or fatigue. It’s smooth. No side effects of “over exposure” at all.

4 Likes

Ive been running stage 4 for a week now for 16 hours and its tired me out no end. It seems twice as powerful as emperor so i would recommend running it for half the time at first unless you can cope with the lethargy till your brain adjusts. Previous to this i was running stage 1 for a month and stage 2 and 3 together for 3 weeks. I might go back after a week and run stage 3 by itself as you are all getting amazing results

5 Likes