Khan Journal For Black Adder- The Awakening

Smoorhly hit on 5 girls today in the shopping centre. However nothing came of the approaches. The good thing is every girl i hit on stopped and gave me a big smile.

I am going to run 10 loops of khan stsge 1 tonight.

2 Likes

Day 7

10 Loops of Khan stage 1
2 x Loop of True Social
2 X Loops of Libtertine

Nothing profound to report had a few dreams but I just cannot recall the details.

Was alot more talkative and friendly around the managers and clients today. I attribute this to true social. My abililty to improvise words may have also improved.

2 Likes

Day 14

12 loops of Khan stage 1

Feeling awesome no worries, no anxieties.

I am on top of the world like i can make whatever i want ro happen happen.

AMASH White Tiger should i move to stage 2 as i feel just great !

4 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist, what I know about you is you’ve been using heavy subs, and a fan of Emperor for a long long time, so maybe your foundation is very strong.

I suggest you moving straight into Stage 4 for a week and see how it feels. If it feels smooth and not heavy, then stay there. If not, then try Stage 3 for a week, and see how it feels.

You’re probably very ready for ST3, but good to jump into ST4 to measure your progress.

I congratulate you, man. All the previous work seems to have made you very solid.

Let us know what your decision will be.

4 Likes

Thanks Amash I might just go straight to ST3 and see how it pans out.

2 Likes

Its been two weeks on Khan stage 1 no ups and downs. No emotional upheavals.

AMASH was kind enough to share his infinite wisdom on how to proceed further with Khan. I am going to continue with stage 1 until the end of this week then hit stage 3.

3 Likes

AMASH am i correct in saying stage 3 also has stage 2 in it ?

2 Likes

Yes, but streamlined for taking action, rather than reprogramming, like Iron Throne.

It’s Stage 4 that has ST2 and ST3 and more.

4 Likes

After taking onboard what our good friend AMASH had to say i have moved straight to stage 4 not stage 3.

AMASH was spot on i woke up after 8 loops full of emergy rearing to go down to thr gym. I then got back and began tackling all the boring and mundane tasks. That i had put on the.back burner for so long. It was like the word procrastination did not exist in my vocabulary.

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Its been a few weeks on stage 4 all i can say is right now i am high on life. What i have noticed

1. Stage 4 has helped develop a solid unbreakable determination to get things done.

2. Doubts and hesistations have melted away.

3. I am slowly evolving into the man i wanted to be i dont mean rich and loads of women. Just an ideal version of myself that takes action to get things done without hesistation.

14 Likes

I had exactly the same experience, as I shared in my journal.

@Fire said I was starting to unlock Khan.

I am very happy about the effects of Khan.

8 Likes

Woah, yeah, I feel the same, “High on life” is the right word to describe it!

5 Likes

Just quick summary stage 4 blasted me into action when it came to meeting women. Literally i became an unstoppable machine hitting on women everywhere, taking them on dates. A couple of girls i slept with. I was literally on fire.

I was alot more dominant when approaching women compared to being on Primal. Rejections didnt bother me i basically just moved onto the next.

I did use the true social and libertine a few times before heading out to meet women. Although i am struggling with Libertine as i just find it hard to picture what the voice actress is saying.

Sovereign did offer some advice in the main thread so i will onboard what he has said and see how things go.

7 Likes

Give it some time and it will do the same to learning, making money, working out, etc.

Khan ST4 is BEASTMODE.

10 Likes

Yeah, I don’t know exactly what ST4 is doing, but got to a friend’s party yesterday and pulled a girl back home (gym girl yeah!!) hahaha

But I am a week in St4, so I am pretty sure it is only the beginning :slight_smile:
How was your evolution in terms of speed of evolution? (asking @TheBoxingScientist here since it’s his thread)

4 Likes

@GoldenTiger My desire to get things done kicked in within a few days. I noticed belief changes happening within a week. Even though I had no problems approaching women and talking to groups of people. I still had problems when it came to external validation. These began rapidly dissapearing I am guess that stage 4 also has stage 2 which is the reprogramming stage. My old beliefs are giving away to new beliefs about myself. For example little things like when I was standing with a group of people or strangers. My autopilot was too pull out my smartphone and begin looking at it. This was because I felt uncomfortable amongst strangers. Now I do not do this I just stand there not giving a toss.

10 Likes

Had some more crazy dreams coming up whilst on ST4 one was I was swimming away from a group of piranhas who were chasing me. Another one was of me holding four snakes in my hand.

6 Likes

For me, the dreams with Khan ST4 never stop, even after using it now for weeks.

It’s even more intense than Emperor when it comes to dreams. But I enjoy it. It’s entertaining.

8 Likes

It’s the crappy beliefs getting taken down :wink:

5 Likes