Honest Review of Khan

Thank you @xanderson83 :slight_smile:

I have never used a Masked version of any product here.

It’s a personal preference. I like silence.

5 Likes

On Khan ST1, I felt I didn’t look good or bad about how I look.

On Khan ST2, I felt fat and ugly, but not when I was talking with girls, more when I was home alone.

On Khan ST3, I felt very handsome again. Just like I did on Primal Seduction.

6 Likes

On Khan ST4, I don’t feel I am

2 Likes

How long have you been on Khan ST4, and what stage did you use before?

Maybe it’s left-over from the previous stage that will stabilize into Khan ST4 soon?

Good also to hear your general review of ST4, @friday

2 Likes

This is exactly my experience on Khan ST3. Glad to see it continues with ST4, and gets even better!

I am very happy for you man.

Yes! This is exactly my “secret” to cold approach. It works like magic.

Thank you!

Although I feel, for me to get the most out of girls, I need to switch and focus on $$$ for a while.

It’s like Khan is guiding me to this blindspot. That I am neglecting wealth by focusing too much on girls.

8 Likes

You are very kind @TheBoxingScientist

And just in case, I wanted to give you more information on what to expect with ST3. Don’t expect to “feel bad” or for it to be intense. Imagine Iron Throne x10 focused on dominance, women and money.

So the “test” for whether it works is how you will notice you’ll naturally taking a lot more action.

For example, I found I was able to work x3 harder and focus much more on money AND I approach more without getting emotionally drained. Normally, I can only approach women twice, maybe 3 times a week, for a couple hours each, then I need some alone time. With ST3, I was able to approach 7 days a week if I choose to, and get energy from it AND my body recovered faster, so I did not feel my feet and legs hurting after multiple days of approaching.

Plus, ST3 has part of the manifestation technology that is more extensive in ST4. I noticed a lot more wealth opportunities, and I met a lot more of the girls that are my type and who are interested. AND girls respond amazingly well to me on ST3, their eyes and body light up when I say Hello.

8 Likes

Oh yes, this might be interesting to @TheBoxingScientist and everyone else.

I can run ST3 for 24h without feeling overwhelm or fatigue. It’s smooth. No side effects of “over exposure” at all.

4 Likes

Ive been running stage 4 for a week now for 16 hours and its tired me out no end. It seems twice as powerful as emperor so i would recommend running it for half the time at first unless you can cope with the lethargy till your brain adjusts. Previous to this i was running stage 1 for a month and stage 2 and 3 together for 3 weeks. I might go back after a week and run stage 3 by itself as you are all getting amazing results

5 Likes

ST3 - Day 23:

Stage 3 is the best. I feel alive, calm, energized, smart, attractive, hopeful, positive, happy, and just enjoying life fully!

I went on multiple dates, but didn’t sleep with any new girl, not because they weren’t attracted, but they seem to think I am as they said “unique,” and “original,” and “the most interesting guy they’ve met” so they want to make me their boyfriend instead of a friend with benefit.

It’s interesting. I guess I am becoming too high quality of a man to be a fast sex fuckboy. But hey, I will learn from this and keep improving and discovering more and more what I truly want.

18 Likes

ST4 - Day 1:

It’s time! Finally!

I have done ST3 for 20 days, and about 350 hours.

I have been very active and productive, and away from this forum.

Now, I feel both ready and curious about ST4.

I’m starting it now.

ST3 had no reconciliation. I hope ST4 will be the same, or at least will have mild levels.

13 Likes

do you think it would fine to jump right into St3 skipping 1&2 or are they essential?

2 Likes

That’s not something to ask me. Ask the product creator.

I have done at least 350 hours in each of the stages, going in the right order, until now it’s Khan ST4.

So I am not the right person to ask.

Also, read the sales page, then talk about this.

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to ST4 for 16 days and so far there has not been a lot of apparent reconcilation. There were a few days where my confidence was lower than usual, however after those days my confidence always came back higher. The only thing I’m noticing for the first time since using Khan is that I’m constantly thinking about switching subs. For me this is a sign of pretty heavy reconcilation, however it doesn’t affect my mood so it’s not that big of a deal.

10 Likes

You are not alone. i have been using emperor for 4 months with awesome results. moved to khan stage 4 and first 2 days were epic and revolutionary(so was emperor) but last 24 hours have been completely the opposite. like you are describing, but for me i am not able to focus on anything, urge to eat bad food is coming back, bad negative feelings, anxiety, doubt in myself etc.

hoping and guessing that this is just my mind and body saying dude we gotta accept all this new shit now wtf… this is gonna be a lot erasing and rewriting so hold on and just chill while we make you feel unpredictable.

you said you did this for 16 days and its still the same… makes me want to try to start stage 3 and stick with that but started stage 4 partially because it says it seems to have a lot of stage 3 action in it.

3 Likes

Khan stage 4 has beem kind to me so far. It just helps push me towards my goals.

5 Likes

Maybe going directly to Khan ST4 is too intense for you @UPLSO

But anyways, ups and downs are expected.

I have been doing great. I had a bad night’s sleep though, but it was because I had too much energy and was too motivated to create the life I want, I kept thinking of all the things I can do to progress, all the books I want to read, and just couldn’t wait to wake up to progress. So I ended up sleeping too little.

9 Likes

Why you didnt run ST1?

2 Likes

I am happy to hear that. How long have you been running it so far and what does the exposure time look like?

1 Like

Decided maybe I can’t handle it 16-20hrs a day and wanted to test that maybe the low energy and focus is coming from my minds lack of ability to utilize working memory since its being constantly suggested things it has to break down and analyze and is occupied by those suggestions. Stack that with low quality sleep caused by the lack of regeneration of my short term memory because I’m using subs at night too that’s giving me common low energy symptoms because I’m probably not getting good sleep or missing certain stages of sleep -so I’m trying to isolate that away from the subs.

I believe this was it, as attention and memory go hand and hand, and my focus was 0 meaning my short term or working memory was being fully occupied or had become desensitized from chronic exposure and use.

Today, I DID NOT listen to subs at night and I woke up with 4 hours of sleep like a fucking VELOCIRAPTOR at 4AM like I usually do and I am ready to get it.

Just an update guys, yes khan is heavy as suggested and I use to and frequently push my body’s limits via biologically and physiology test so I’m hyper in tune with changes and I document my behavior daily-

I might have just had a classic case of FOMO and overused.

Will report back to you guys later today.

I should be doing this anyways for subclub community. I owe the creators. :pray:

4 Likes

4 months of heavy emperor and I’ve been doing self

development work and reading for over 8 years now.

I don’t felt it was something I would be able to by pass, or doesn’t this sound ridiculous?

2 Likes