AzrielLight EmperorQ

Couple updates on Mystery custom 1

Changing to my nickname that I use daily was SUCH a good idea.
I have some of the same items in my new custom as in the old one and I feel them MUCH more strongly, I also feel the effects of the costumes showing up in areas that they weren’t before, especially with people. The recon is also much stronger- the intense processing buzz in my head is on full whirl for several hours after 1 loop. This will lessen soon though like with anything new.

Some results/experiences from today.

1. Feeling extremely comfortable and sexual and badass
  2. Feel extremely alive and intense but also flowing and chill
  3. Masterfully handling social situations-setting new boundaries, able to be not just more and more myself, but more and more my best self.
  4. Woman saying hi to me on the street
  5. Woman messaging me on tinder (this never happens)
  6. Proactively pushing, changing, and amending work projects-not waiting but trying to create
  7. A real strong sense of revaluating all my relationships.
  8. 500+ dollars that was owed me got put in my bank account today.
  9. My dick is staying semi hard the whole day, which is surprising since I don’t have sex mastery or male enhancement or anything like that in this one, it may be a testosterone thing.
4 Likes

Khan stage 4? :thinking:

1 Like

no khan :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Maybe this can be the official name of it. :grin:

So here is some Khan for you:

2 Likes

1 Like

nah, I keep my focus off it, as you might know it’s not good to focus on.
I’m still in need of a washout at some point soon

:

lol :sunglasses:

There is no Khan of any stage in this mystery subliminal

Some new results

When people, even work superiors are asking me to do things I don’t want to, I’m very smoothly declining, my instinct is to accommodate and I get ready to agree and then something else comes out of my mouth. I’m a little shocked or worried something bad will happen and people seem to really respect it. I’m surprised to see how subtly accommodating I’ve been when I don’t mean to be but glad it’s getting handled.

I’m also seeing where I am pushed to go above and beyond with work, and am stopping and questioning if it benefits me, not like an unwillingness but an intelligence in seeing where putting the extra effort in is worth it. I’ve been on a trajectory of discerning improvement around this, but before it was a toss up between I really should/ but I don’t want to and know it’s like this will benefit me/this won’t.
I like this change in thinking.

Actually everything I am doing seems more like it’s a choice, on my time, and I don’t owe anybody anything, I’ve had this instinct or fear of getting in trouble and before that it was a fear of not being able to survive without other’s support and both of those are rapidly dissipating.

9 Likes

I noticed this when I first started Khan. It’s continued to grow ever since.

1 Like

I do not have khan in this custom,
maybe I accidentally made khan anyway lol

1 Like

Stage 2 DR is making me feel very strong and able to be with and handle things. And I also feel realer and realer and more in touch with my emotions. I had a moment today of existential crisis where I felt I am going nowhere, and I kept seeing it like more an objective reality than subjective. As it felt kind of refreshing. I have this block where I can feel incredible subjective growth and progress, and value lots of difference in my life as well as some larger results but then if I pan out to a bigger picture and more objectively I judge myself very harshly-and start to see myself in not such a great light. DR is healing this it seems. I also see where I stick my hand in the sand because I don’t feel at choice in life. DR stage 2 is tougher to run than stage 1 so far. Stage 1 gave me this clearing and freedom effect. DR stage 2 feels strengthening and rejuvenating but its having me slowly deal with everything that’s there in my internal and external life.

2 Likes

Day 3 mystery custom 1

Custom mystery 1 ran 2 loops today and likely hit some recon hard, I also broke a nofap streak with always lowers subliminal effects for me. It’s crazy how much stronger the subs are when they have sexual transmutation energy or something.

I’m questioning nickname vs. full name again for the final custom which is a big sign of recon for me. Indecisiveness , and worrying about getting it right or wrong over subs is always a sign of recon for me lmao. Custom 2 is on it’s way with nickname :slight_smile:

Some results I did notice from mystery custom 1

1. Strongly wanting to talk to woman and seeing where I was blocked
  2. Befriending the strongest people at the gym-
  3. Letting go of needing to be right or fighting with anyone and just doing what I need to do for me rather than enforce anything
  4. Value relationships and friendships and seeing the value of them in my life, and wanting to cultivate them (there is no Emperor: HOM in this custom)
  5. Feeling fearless in many situations and jumping in-like my energy and being is leaning into jumping in to this effortlessly.
  6. Stronger and stronger sense of work and everything else is on my time, it’s my life, I’ll decide everything in regards to it, consequences or not, I’ll deal with them if they come, but things are working better and better in these situations regardless.
7 Likes

Whenever you feel reconciliation and I had mad reconciliation yesterday you always feel like doing the opposite of what you’re supposed to do. At that moment it is extremely important to use logic instead of emotions.

You’ll feel absolutely miserable and you’d be looking at every possible way to regain some energy or to give you an energy boost, in fact, it’s a natural mechanism of your body. However, you feel like eating sugar food give you a short boost, ejaculate, really anything that satisfies, and takeaways from the side-effects momentarily.

Instead, you want to go for a workout, eat healthy food, use a breathing method, or anything similar to get you out of that state of consciousness and regain energy. Luckily, I’ve some of the most profound botanicals available here at home to recharge my body and I also use ritual practice which you will notice becomes less effective since you’ll lack emotional energy and it’ll most likely be difficult to get in that dreamy suggestive state due to overwhelming thoughts of lack, decreasing your frequency (emotions) as a result.

Exhausting your body or taking a sauna is probably the best method, I’ve used so far.

It’s also been the collective energies, yesterday, there was a strange feel to it and I’m sure a lot of people have noticed in the way they interacted with others.

On another note, what’s in Khan? I’m feeling invincible.

5 Likes

Felt exactly that lol …

You are a great light! You are AZRIEL man!

:+1:

@Hermit mentioned sauna… I agree… @Hoppa might too!

1 Like

I was just talking about this with @James earlier. He mentioned a book Mindset by Carol Dweck. It talks about fixed and growth mindsets.

Always remember that mindset is everything. Not just yours, but theirs too. Once you start acknowledging the fact that their subjective reality is different from yours, you can just shrug your shoulders and move forward. No need to impose your will on them, if they are not important for your cause.

2 Likes

:+1: for sauna.

1 Like

absolutely, part of learning to use subs effectively is recognizing this signs and acting through structures and good habits despite how I feel

yes otherwise it’s a further downward spiral

gym is the best thing for me as the bathhouses are all closed here, otherwise that would be my favorite move

:sunglasses:

Hey guys,
So currently still running mystery custom 1 and I absolutely love it. I will do one more week of monitoring my experience with it and then share what it is.

Essentially it’s giving my total inner game/ internal freedom in the areas of work self direction, social/ and work life politics, and sexual comfort and freedom. Which was exactly my intention. This is causing quite a bit of challenges and upheaval it times but I would expect nothing else. It’s second function I see to some extent but it’s not fully in gear yet.

I do need to get back to zero PMO though as the energy and sexuality from this new custom and the freedom on it, I am not always handling well. I was looking to avoid having to add the stop PMO module but I will add that and Inner Gasoline with my next DR custom.

Which brings me to Mystery Custom 2- it’s just a couple days old addition. It is DR stage 2, Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Mind’s Eye, Asclepius, Serum X, Rebirth, New Beginnings, Spiritual Freedom, Negativity Transmuter, and Displacer, Limit Destroyer, Gratitude Embodiment, Sanguine, Grow Through Pain, Immortal Blade, Virtue Series Hope, and Male Enhancement.

So far DR in a custom-is indeed MUCH smoother. I’m still running store DR stage 2 just to make sure I get enough dose of the Dragon. This custom feels like being in a rejuvenation capsule. Everything significantly feels better physically, emotionally, spiritually and holistically after. I also feel it’s helping the other subs process.

5 Likes

I have Chosen of Venus in mystery custom 1

I went to dinner with my brother the other night and he said

" There is something different about you, are you doing anything new like energy work or subliminally?
your radiating an aura of love."

I said that’s cool, I’ve been meditating a lot.

lol. He knows I ran subliminals years ago but I have not told him about sub club yet. I really want to but he’s used things like this in the past against me very strongly. I want to have cause results he’d be blown away by and then tell him while we rebuild our relationships. I also have let go of my need for his validation which I never really saw before because I was so busy proving I didn’t care and ironically I can now admit I care what he thinks-which frees me from being effected/ constrained by that as well.

6 Likes

Wealth custom-for the week after next
Taking a subliminal washout week

The purpose of this sub is to lay the foundation for massive wealth and start developing the characteristics, ways of being, skills and capacities of a billionaire, letting go of any limits on making money, finding new paths to build money long term while finding ways to effectively bring in money now.

Cores

1.Emperor: HOM

2.EOG Stage 1

1. R.I.C.H

2. Sultan

3. Secret Source

4. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation

5. Financial Reality Shifter

6. Positive Being Attractor Wealth

7. Debt Annihilator

8. Instant Business Tactician

9. Sacred Words

10. Mystery

11. All Seeing

12. Eagle Eye

13. Eye of The Storm

14. Wayfinder

15. Machine Action

16. Machine Rest

17. Virtue Temperance

18. Omnidimensional/ Productivity Unleashed

Cores

1.Emperor: HOM

2.EOG Stage 1

1. R.I.C.H

Wealth Manifestation and Action

1. Sultan

2. Secret Source

3. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation

4. Financial Reality Shifter

5. Positive Being Attractor Wealth

6. Debt Annihilator

Business/Tactical-negotiations, contracts, proposals, sales copy

1. Instant Business Tactician

2. Sacred Words

Discovery-new paths to wealth

1. Mystery / Wayfinder

Discernment and Assessment in relationship building, influence, (and coaching)

1. All Seeing

2. Eagle Eye

Purpose, Guidance, and Navigation

1. Eye of The Storm

2. Wayfinder

Efficient Action

1. Machine Action

2. Machine Rest

Abudance Mentality

1. Virtue Temperance

Results Enhancement

1. Omnidimensional/ Tyrant/ Dominion/ Natural Winner/ Deus (undecided)
4 Likes