AzrielLight EmperorQ

Thank you! I had a moment of inspiration and they just flowed. I plan to make all of them in the next year.
I have too much fun experimenting.

2 Likes

So this stack went amazing.
It was just a fun test. Iron throne gives this sick cold masculine power, fun, and sexuality, but highly intentional, there is this just streamline
sense of action and what to do. Even if its waiting, but it’s also super present, like a sport.
If PS is a 6 pack-Iron Throne is an 8 pack.

Anyway the combo definitely crushed, my friend and I were both into the same girl, and normally those situations bother me, but I had super fun, was respectful to everyone, and she was way into me. He is really cool guy too, very good ‘player’. She texted me that night and again this morning. I’ve asked her out in the past and she was responsive but dodgy, so I’m not going to bring it up for now. If she doesn’t in a week. I’ll pull the trigger.

I’ve been focused on work and stuff for so long, I forgot how fun the game and dance is with woman, and the feeling of having lot of woman in my life. I’ve been more in I want life partner, or FWB mode on Emperor but this stack jolted the fun of the game again.

combo also kicked up some reconciliation. Just exhaustion, a little checked out, and the physical jaw tension issues. I always know I’ve listened too much cause I can physically feel it. But it was worth it see what it was like.

3 Likes

@Azriel I’d hold off from designing or getting new customs. I have a feeling DR is going to change your (and many’s) orientations.

I did only 20 hours of rest from subs this week so I decided to just experiment with some stuff lightly this week, take next weekend off and pick up on my next official stack. Which is still being chosen.

So I ran Ascension this morning, and was surprised at how tired it made me. I was likely still processing/executing from my previous intense stack. But running Ascension again was really interesting. Certain things in my life became immediately intolerable, in a good way. Like with power to deal with it too. While running the loop it become absolutely unworkable that the work I do has such low value return, and provides no identity or purpose. This sense creates friction in my life. I have felt this on Emperor too but not so clearly and in such the same way. On Emperor it’s not ideal but it fits into my larger plans to be doing what I am doing now. On Ascension it was intolerable.

I went to run Ascended Mogul 4 hours later but had to stop after 10 minutes–I could feel how ‘full’ I was and couldn’t listen to anything else. 10 minutes of Ascended Mogul felt like a line of cocaine though. I’ve been non-stop doing productive things like a maniac in the best sense since. This obviously could be influenced by everything else I’m running. But I think there is a real value to the specificity of Ascension/ Ascended Mogul.

I felt like I felt on Emperor V4- but way more power, badboy, successful, Alpha male feel.

Emperor Q and Emperor in my customs-is more like CEO, there’s dominance for sure, but its professional, and the dominance of someone who truly knows there place in the world, kingly.

Ascension/Ascended Mogul or whatever combo was all edge, without any anger, I felt pure fight capacity at my finger tips.

Emperor has transformed for me deeply, and definitely helps with action, focus and commitments but I get the sense I would proactively produce things a lot faster on Ascended Mogul. Especially when it comes to my own en-devours

Anyway I plan on doing one full loop of Ascended Mogul tomorrow and Wednesday I’ll do one loop of Emperor Q to continue to see if I can discern the subtleties or difference.

I have not hit my goal of 2020 of being able to walk away from the work I do now, and I want to spend the next 30 days to hit that. After that I know I will run Khan alongside Dragon Reborn.

Ascended Mogul may be a better choice than Emperor for the next 30 days. I’ll know in 2 days.

3 Likes

cool, thanks for the heads up on that. I’m in no rush on making Ultimas.

@Azriel when do you plan to run DR, exactly? I see Khan + DR but not sure when that will happen.

I have done a few loops to see if I wanted to do it, and definitely do.
At this point I’m not decided on when.
My original plan was this week, but after the burn out from my game stack and realizing I didn’t hit my big 2020 goal I’m reconsidering it all.

I know DR would help with this goal, so may start it this month and stagger it with khan.
So I’d run 6 weeks each stage
DR at week 4 I’d add Khan stage 1 and then 2 weeks into khan stage 1 I’d add DR stage 2 etc.

So DR would start this year and Khan next year

That way I could also get two weeks of seeing the effect of each new stage one at a time.

I’ve also run Khan stage 1 in a custom for close to 6 months so could probably get away with jumping into Khan stage 2.

Or I may just run Ascended Mogul and a custom the whole month to try to make big things happen in work as fast as possible while disregarding other goals temporarily

The lack of name embedded DR is getting to me :stuck_out_tongue:

are you going to stack it with anything when you run it?

There will be an initial phase of solo running. Then I will stack. I already know it will be stacked at some point with my customs.

This is because I can see DR in my stack for nearly a year, going through each stage.

@Azriel this includes DR + (Khan PCC IC Custom)

2 Likes

Stage 4 when you hit it for the remaining 9 months or 3 round of DR 1-4?

Find people and handle them :slight_smile: I’ll never forget.

1 Like
1 Like

Have you tried Stage Reborn, the Last Stage? As for Khan in tandem with Dragon Reborn, I would consider you to jump into Khan Complete directly alongside Dragon Fire.

@SubliminalUser, when will you be getting this Custom?

1 Like

I have not tried any DR stage but stage 1

I put EF stage 4 in a custom and got great results, but it took some time to kick in 3+ months to really kick in.

DR I want to go through each stage-I want to be on ‘the journey’

I’ve been hesitant to jump into stage 4’s but I will definitely consider doing that for Khan. I will test Khan Stage 4 this week.

Is there anything in particular that has you think that jumping into khan complete would be the choice for me?

I have run khan stage 1 in custom for close to 6 months.

2 Likes

Besides what you mentioned above, that you are running Dragon Reborn alongside it and because Friday has successfully transitioned from Khan Total Breakdown into Khan Complete without any issues.

If this is also the case for Khan for it is more interesting to go for Khan Complete because, by the time you have gone through the other Stages, you’d reap the full rewards of Khan Complete, moreover, it generally has a broader scope of effect.

Both of us are of the opinion, the longer you run a program to more intense and effective it becomes, this is also true for Khan, and by the time you reach Khan Complete, you’d already have 3 months under your belt, embarking upon it directly.

Khan with Dragon Reborn combined is probably the mother of subliminal development – you are in for an auspicious journey.

1 Like

@Hermit It’s not until near the end of the pandemic. Helps that the latest & greatest tech by then will be considerably ahead of what’s here now.

EXACTLY what I’m looking for.

I posted this in another journal but want to post here as well

Emperor is I’ve made it- what to conquer/take on now?

Ascended Mogul-is I’ll do whatever it takes -with the power to do it.

5 Likes

After further testing I can say for sure that Libertine V1 is much more total sexual connection, let’s fuck as soon as able. And V2 is much more status, hunter, and connection as well as sexual connection. Certain woman respond better to V1 and certain to V2. They both have pros and cons. Overall I like V2 better for anything proactive with woman, and V1 better for anything where there is nothing ‘to do’.

5 Likes

So my sense so far.

A stack with healing will ultimately make everything better in the long or even more profoundly effective in the short run, like results in the right places not what the part of us that feels not enough wants. but it slows thing for sure, as does any diffusion in the stack. Stacks even big ones, all focused on the same things-masculinity and seduction for example, or wealth, will move things a lot faster in circumstances.

1 Like

@Simon

How would you compare D4 to A4 ? What does one address that the other might not?

I mean in the, an apple is crisp, subtle sweet, with a skin you can eat, juicy but firm on the inside while an orange is more gelatinous, a skin that needs peeling, tangier sense… not the ‘that’s like comparing apples and oranges sense’ :slight_smile: lol