AzrielLight EmperorQ

pursued by people I really like, I fuck up once I really like them, if I’m just sleeping with someone who’s attractive but I have no interest in deeper intimacy with I’m good, and if I consciously plays games I’m good. What are you running these days @Dramond ?

1 Like

I’ve started DR, a lot of my above posts came from stuff that was coming up when running/after DR.
It’s pretty next level.

I’ve been running Khan Stage 1 in a custom since July but only 4-5 loops a week in a 4 core custom.

I think January Khan +DR.

although I’ve already started DR, so not sure if I’ll run stage 1 longer or stagger the stages.

3 Likes

You will get through this and come through the other side even better buddy I like the fact you started it

did 4 core custom work or you’ll put 3 next time?

Yeah thats true, f*cking someone whom you never like, feels good but make you feel empty inside.

1 Like

If you are listening to Emperor still this might also be the reason for you feeling you dont like them I always found emperor makes me pretty distant

1 Like

thanks man, the above is me dredging out the subtle probably self contradictory deepest challenges of my inner being, over all I’m doing fucking awesome, but I find value in really diving into the muck.

The 4 core is amazing and getting better and better. Its Emperor Fitness Stage 4, Spartan, Primal Seduction, and Khan Stage 1 then results enhancer and physical change modules. I’m a beast in the gym and how quickly I gain muscle and strength on it is fucking next level. It took 3 months to really get even rolling though. It’s the custom I intend to run, except switching khan stage 1 out at some point, indefinitely so for it’s purposes 4 cores is fine.

1 Like

Woah cool!

Alright ahahah

Thats amazing

Wish you a great ride with DR. I’m really enjoying it so far.

1 Like

what new things are you noticing from DR specifically, I’m reading your journal but just curious off the top of your head?

• I’m much more real and just being who I like to be reconciliation with the titles is at zero and I am being really myself (before I thought I was and sometimes I tried too hard to be who I like to be but now it’s flowing and natural

• I feel like a beast just master of my domain (sometimes
    sometimes I feel shitty with fears like today, sometimes challenging shit comes up, but I work through it

• changes with regard to how I see myself my self-image is much much improved

• It’s like helpful information manifests out of nowhere (people, articles, etc) - although might not just be DR at work - I’m stacking as you know

• chronic pain is basically ended. Although there are many other possible explanations for why (I’ve went through a lot eg another reiki attunement, been doing reiki for people for free (if you want I can do one for you too), I bet DR has something to do with this too - that’s life, of course it has something to do with it - all is connected =)

2 Likes

beautiful,
thanks for the detailed descriptions!

1 Like

I’m designing a few Ultima Customs for the new year
Here is what I am looking at so far

Universe is my playground (since it’s based off @SaintSovereign )

1. BLU
  2. Executive
  3. Ultimate Music Producer
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Blue Skies
  6. Mystery

King’s Ransom

1. Commander
  2. Sultan
  3. Secret Source
  4. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation
  5. Financial reality shifter
  6. Wealth limitation Destroyer

Monster

1. Physical Shifter-Sexiness
  2. Male Enhancement
  3. Serum X
  4. The Beast Within
  5. Elixir
  6. Asclepius

Beyond Libertine/ **Harem

1. Libertine Ultima Core
  2. True Social Ultima Core
  3. Sex Manifestation
  4. Instant Seduction Tactician
  5. Gorgeous Manifestation
  6. Long Range Seduction/Focused Arousal/potentiator (if this one works I may replace one of these with Inner Circle Core)

Unleashed

1. Limit Destroyer Ultima core
  2. Rebirth Ultima Core
  3. New Beginnings
  4. Potentiator
  5. Power Unleashed
  6. Power Awareness

Final Stand

1. Legacy Ultima Core
  2. Beast Unleashed Ultima Core
  3. All Seeing
  4. Eye of The Storm
  5. Way Finder
  6. Current Invoker/ Divine Will
4 Likes

Okay, I’m wondering…

So what I did to resolve or at least seems to have resolved people acting disrespectfully towards me…

I took a break from listening to subliminals. I cut my playlist in half. I took more rest days.

Now I’m slowly adding them back in. I’m listening to fewer loops.

The one I’ve been consistent with is DR. That seems to have helped as well.

However, I wonder if I was getting the disrespectful treatment because the subliminals were just overwhelming me. I just pressed on. I think I was feeling burnt out, and I didn’t know it. With my energy weakened, I wonder if people just saw it as an opportunity to … act not so nice.

How did I realize I was overwhelmed? I stopped listening and within one day I felt it in my head. That pressure feeling. It went on for a few days.

I hope this helps @Azriel because I think I’m leaning to the less may be better philosophy. As in fewer loops. Maybe fewer programs.

4 Likes

I think this is called a hint.

Even if you did, see my comment directly above this one. Can you not be perfect and still get the things you consciously want?

2 Likes

Those darn pesky girls… always pursuing you and trying to take off your clothes…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

haha yes, good point-this shows where I don’t trust, myself

it never ends :wink:

1 Like

yes this is it! sharks in the water.

In the last 12 hours I"ve run
Emperor X Terminus
2x Libertine
2x Azriel Q
1x Iron Throne

This chick I dig is coming to a small get together I’m having and I wanted to pull out all the stops.
I most likely over did it lol. I feel exhausted :slight_smile: Will update on how it goes.

4 Likes

Thanks @Apollo

I’ve stacked and put Emperor in a custom starting July so not just pure Emperor.
But it’s been the lead horse for a while and it’s been a great journey. This is likely my last month on it though for a while.

2 Likes

I’m playing around with some customs in my cart as well and EQ is top on that list. I think this sub is amazing, however I might need to help it along with something else.

So far my choices are the subs I have on hand, but eventually I will dive into customs when able.

Best of luck brother, you’ve come a long way.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, those custom ultima ideas are pretty rad

2 Likes