Attention Single Men

If you are a single man, and if there is another round of testing for ZP WANTED then…

YOU need to consider applying for the test.

That’s right! YOU as a single man are WANTED for the ZP WANTED testing.

14 Likes

Where do you sign?

2 Likes

Your enthusiasm is appreciated.

Stand by for any announcements. We are currently running a test with ZP WANTED and there might be more tests.

Pay attention to the thread on Zero Point:

as well as for any announcements on testing.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity is that strictly straight single men or is applicable to gay or bisexual dudes as well?

2 Likes

Right and what about casual relationships too?

1 Like

For the test we need to only run the ZP sub right? No stack with QV2?

@James If you are single, stand by. Perhaps on the application state your sexual orientation.

@Nemesis If casual you mean that you feel you can talk to other potential sexual partners in good conscience, then yes.

@Psiklou You’ll have to wait for instructions.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant I’m not. I’m happily married. I was thinking of my friends such as @Brandon and anyone else who may be sexually diverse
If I recall it sexual orientation is not on the application

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying.

I don’t know if sexual orientation is a deciding factor. If there is a notes section, perhaps it could be put there.

However, let’s wait for the official announcement if and when more tests will be conducted.

1 Like

This should be the thread picture

8 Likes

@RVconsultant I’m a single men, I’m going on a date sunday and also having a few leads for futures dates.

I didn’t plan on testing Wanted ZP, but with your post I’m like : Okay I could run it for a few weeks, report back how it goes. You are making me curious af now!

3 Likes

Here, I am! New single since 2.5 years.

Single man here - applied and praying to be included in this next round of testing :pray:t3: @RVconsultant

Have lots of social plans in the coming weeks so this is a great opportunity to test the ZP power

1 Like

Where is @subliminalguy at? Isn’t he single?

besides being very horny, I am also very single. please consider my application

3 Likes

How’d you find my college admissions essay?

9 Likes

Single and looking to mingle

Male looking for cute women

I’ll be going out next week with two female friends so this is going to be interesting

1 Like

OKAY, I will break up with my girlfriend today, so I can participate. #Priorities

7 Likes

Hopefully I get to test Wanted Mk II :slightly_smiling_face: