Attention Single Men

I’m not single, at least according to my gf, but I feel like one. Do I qualify, guys? :rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you for the look out bro!

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

hashtag priorities

that was hilarious

Priorities should give to those already owned Wanted.
:rofl:

Am single :vulcan_salute:

Okay this is great. The word is out.

First and foremost, thank you for your enthusiasm.

Next please stand by.

And of course, the words no one wants to hear… please be patient.

MK II is almost lurking around here some where. Please pay attention.

1 Like

Add me for testing please as i am looking for a new girl. Could be interesting…

@RVconsultant can i continue to run emperor ?

As for running Emperor, there should be official instructions addressing that issue. As there is a new version MK II, I don’t know as of now. Please stand by for the official instructions.

1 Like

I would be down.

I have barely any experience with subliminals, just bought/started using WANTED a couple of days ago so it wouldnt be a problem for me to use this version instead.

Maybe it would be interesting to see how it affects a newbie.

1 Like

And remember you all, as being single men please remember to talk to people.

I realize most of you will be focusing on talking with women.

Now another thing, if you are a heterosexual man or a man who is attracted to women, I would encourage you also pay attention to what happens when you talk with other men. When I was first running S&S in the pre-Q days, I noticed men tended to treat me like their best friends, even if I just met them.

NOTE: Please see further clarification below:

1 Like

Single here!

Sure I’m single myself and am down to test this.

The idea is that we want people that have the intent to escalate. So if you see somebody you like and all the signs are there, don’t go “well, that was fun but I’ve got a girlfriend so this is as far as I can go.”

If that means you’re into men, women or people that love to dress up as furry animals, that’s fine, as long as you intend follow through.
Saint added that for the time being, ZP is expected to work best for cisgender heterosexual males. Sorry, furry animal people.

If you have an open relationship where it’s okay to seek out sexual partners, that’s fine.

If you’re in a place where the only thing holding you back is that you’re scared to follow through, that’s fine too. As long as you would be escalating if you weren’t scared.

Normally, there’s nothing wrong with brightening up their day and leaving them wanting more. But for the purposes of this test, have the intent to go all the way.

So check the expiration date on that box of condoms (and the one making a circular mark on the leather in your wallet and that mini-pocket in the jeans) and change the bed sheets to avoid that last minute voice in your head giving you a reason not to. The only valid reason you should have is “sorry, I have to update my ZP journal, hold that thought.” :wink:

9 Likes

Ok as i am currently stacking wanted with emperor and it seems to be working much better this time round.

This thread is funny.

Several aren’t single, but want to join.

Half the posters haven’t reached the Ascended status requirement.

Then, there are members like @TheBoxingScientist and myself, who would be open to testing the ZP files … but only when we can stack with a Qv2 title.

At this rate, W-ZP will continue to be a forbidden fruit.

:joy:

4 Likes

Will you also postpone your upcoming exams! :sweat_smile:

Not postponing. I will just call my university that they have to shift the exam date because subclub is undertaking a public test. #reasonable

3 Likes

Wow this back-fired on me fast…

Just got the notification that my exam is not as I tried to manifest on 14.10 but two weeks earlier! Giving me little to no time to study for it… Fuck my life. And that even though I am running Mind‘s Eye…

3 Likes

Right now, I would only run Wanted ZP if you identify as a cisgender, heterosexual male. We haven’t forgotten about, nor do we plan on abandoning those who doesn’t identify as cisgender and heterosexual, but Zero Point’s scripting is so complex that we haven’t quite figured out how to safely create effective unisex titles for certain builds – YET. Wanted is complicated, but I could definitely create a unisex Libertine and make it work outstandingly.

That being said, we’ve already made some headway into deciphering it, and we’ll definitely figure it out before we launch ZP as a production line (if we go that route).

3 Likes