Attention Single Men

Bro, my Stark+SS stack want’s to follow me even if I get picked for the test! I’ll have to put our relationship on a break!

2 Likes

Friday and Jcast meetup

Friday: i really want ZP

Jcast: me too but you have to be single

Friday lets build a shrine or temple for Sovereign.

JCAST: Great idea

James and Friday build a temple inside put statues of Fire and Saint in the temple surrounded by candles.

Everyday they go to the temple to worship Saint and Fire. They throw flowers and money to the statues.

Friday “oohhh please oh great Saint please i ask you humbley my girlfriend gives me vanilla sex give me zp please please”

James “ohhh please great fire i worship u please send me ZP please”

The next day ZP appears in their downloads.
Friday and JC are happy.

5 Likes

looool what is this :rofl:

2 Likes

In one of my funny chirpy moods :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having been single by choice for many years, looking to open up into dating a bit more these new subs couldnt come at a greater time in life tbh!

Bro, subliminal club’s dating subs made me able to get laid “when I want”. I now have this ability to just “get laid”. I go on a date, I’ll make the moves, like, the times where I was alone and not getting laid is gone.

It just changed my life. Also in sales (of course I’m a charismatic guy and I worked hard toward becoming a better salesman), but I can pretty much sell ice to an Eskimo!

4 Likes

Or calling them and asking if the person tasked with observing if people cheat will be female. #planningahead

So, no people dressing up like furry animals then? Check.

@TheBoxingScientist I think if friday and JCast build a SubClub temple they would end up as Brother Friday and Brother JCast, cult leaders. Then there’s Saint Sovereign. Does that make Fire the Holy Ghost? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that bro. Good luck on the exam!

Not good, everybody else will be able to cheat because she’ll be 100% focused on @friday :joy:

SC could organise a hybrid testing for those who are already running a sub like me i just cannot drop emperor until end of this month. Happy to test ZP solo end of September.

It is a 1:1 exam. One or maybe two professors asking me tough questions. I would say 35% chance that I get a female professor.

Depending what they put in Wanted, Beyond Limitless most likely gives me a better aura for that purpose.

Also I feel like with Wanted it could… uhm… escalate quite differently being alone with a female in a room :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Damnnnn :grin:

Yeah, might evolve into a different kind of exam :smirk:

2 Likes

We need hybrid testers ?

@RVconsultant can you please speak to Saint in your next standup regarding this.

Thanks in advance…

1 Like

White Tiger are you planning to donate yourself as a guinea pig in the name of science to test ZP ?

Yeah, I sent my C.V. to register for the test, I have a date this weekend so I’ll be able to test it.

I’m ready to pause my stack and see how ZP works :thinking:, this thread is what made me very very curious so I’m down to provide feedback.

2 Likes

Can I still apply even though I have about 100 posts thus far on sub club?

I applied to test if successful will stop using emperor and test solo but wont begin testing till next week.

2 Likes

Well right now i use crutches cause i am grounded with cast around my leg.(injury)

If you let me test this , and i go to the supermarket and still get ioi and attraction from random girls, you know for a fact that this build is a golden nugget!

Cos right now i get pity stares :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe they would like to help you using your other leg :wink:

1 Like

that would be fantasy fulfilled lool

1 Like