Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir

You guys will be fine. When you found out about your car stolen in your dream, how did you react? Did you care? Were you worried? Did you feel like you lost something that you know you need/want and believe it can never be brought back in your possession? Did you feel that oh well you can always get another one?

2 Likes

No I wasn’t scared or anything just looking around for my car …

So it is possible that your car got towed.

Possible…

The point is that you think it was stolen, when it could have been towed.

1 Like

Yes but taken without my permission :slight_smile:

It was towed because you didn’t pay the fee to park or you parked where you weren’t supposed to. That is just a possibility. Who knows, maybe someone borrowed it.

1 Like

How will that affect the dream symbolism?

Did you have you car keys with you in your dream? You noticed your car wasn’t there. What happened next?

Keys not with me
I was walking around looking then saw my ex gf…

Then what happened?

Walked out looked in the parking lot again then ended

This is interesting. No keys, no car, you see your ex. Did you have any keys with you?

1 Like

No nothing

@Lion @pacman @Azriel this subthread perked my interest. Did any of you experiment with this any further? How did it help with your physical health as well as mental attitude in your opinion? Have you posted about this anywhere else?

Appreciate anything you can share on this. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I use Spartan in my custom
which is 4 cores

I used Spartan for a few months 3-5 times a week while on Emperor before that.

In both instances of running it, Spartan effects me very obviously mentally. It adds a fortitude, resilience, and warrior resolve. I’m able to push through things when I don’t feel like it. On Emperor -it’s just flow and discipline effortlessly, willpower is rarely required-and if it is and the thing that is required I don’t see the value in, I won’t do it.

On Spartan I can ‘get myself’ to do anything. It re frames the way I’ve seen my chronic pain and previous injuries. From before being timid or held back, to now I push as hard as I can intelligently. If something is coming up I still ‘do what I can’ instead of just giving up.

Spartan was an integral part of gaining my mobility back and recovering from such structural issues that were causing pain. What I did on Spartan certainly helped with healing. My recovery time felt faster. In terms of direct healing, I believe it helped somewhat. But unless I am actively working on recovery or strengthening it doesn’t help. My drive to workout and get through workouts increases on Spartan.

Spartan in my custom-is a bit of a different story, the mental warrior attitude was there from the beginning but any of the physical healing and push attributes seem to just be kicking.

And my push-up and pull up count increased almost double in a week when I first started working out on it.

6 Likes

@emperor_obewan - I first accidentally discovered that Spartan helped me lessen the reconciliation when I added it to Khan ST1 Total Breakdown. Later after I was done with the first stage of Khan, it helped me have a strong, fearless mindset when playing it with my stack. I didn’t continue with it though since I wanted to test other subs (like Emperor Fitness) and stacks, and hence moved on from Spartan due to change in priorities.

3 Likes

That’s awesome. I wonder if it would help in approach anxiety in social situations.

1 Like

That’s why I squeezed it in as a 4th in my custom :joy:
it’s so use full but for some reason not as ‘sexy’ as some other stuff.

1 Like

It makes everything challenging easier mentally
it kind of turn up the volume on inner fortitude and turns down the volume on perceived external challenge-so it may help.

Although I think there are much better subs for that. When your physical sense of attraction viscerally and sexually to someone is present in your body-its VERY hard to feel anxiety with woman.

Emperor -made me completely confidence and indifferent around woman 90% of the time or comfortable when I wasn’t
But Sex mastery and primal seduction make it even easy/easier to approach, engage.

Although I believe I go on and off some kind of reconciliation on Primal Seduction (in custom) as I experience old anxieties pop up around woman at times.

3 Likes