Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir

Rest days every now and then are important. In the beginning I never released I was having reconciliation but after 7 months of experimenting it became very obvious. And now I just listen to my intuition and feelings. It’s sometimes hard to do if you loop one after another, so I always take a huge break in between every loop.

2 Likes

I really taught the sub wasn’t working…but when I took a break yoh I really felt its power!it’s like taking my lazyness away…it doesn’t want me to sit and do nothing it’s pushing for action!

2 Likes

The subliminal is always working!

Not down somewhere in your daily journal, on your laptop, on your cellphone or wherever a note to remind you that any feelings of doubt, sadness, a change for subliminal’s a change in your stack a doubt of not working or anything related to that is always reconciliation. From the moment you started asking me all these questions from different angles to know if it was doing anything I knew you had reconciliation.

The thing is, it seems so obvious when you have it, yet you never accept it and you always want a way to change your state of being. So that’s why I never go to deep into reconciliation anymore, I know I’ll end up changing subliminal’s anyway. I prefer to have a balanced increase in growth instead of one with high’s and low’s. Now I’m high all the time and my baseline just increases overtime.

5 Likes

Have you looked into Elixir on your break days? It really helps.

2 Likes

When you take a break you begin to notice how much has changed. It is like observing yourself from a distance. It is working, the break makes you more conscious of the fact.

2 Likes

Break day again today…
What I have realised is that I can see the bad ways of my parents now…:see_no_evil: Certain things they do and say I can now see the negative in it…
I can also see the negative in other family people…and I also had those negative and bad ways but I changed them.
Yesterday in 3 months I put my work laptop on…good start…
Can feel little processing going on no and then…

I ran elixir this morning and I feel very emotional and sensitive to everything people say or do … I want to cry…maybe it’s bringing up something…it is also causing pain on my spine…and calves…

5 Likes

Update

• Rest days are extremely important…it shows me how much I changed…it also shows me the potency of the sub…meaning I can still feel processing on rest days. Thanks to @Hermit and @robin_hut.
  • I also noticed that results come on more on rest days.
  • like @Hermit pointed out the sub is always working! All we need to do is just take little step and then you see how things unfold.
  • all the negative emotions subsided on rest days…the anger etc…
  • thanks to @khan for suggesting that I run elixir to assist with healing and boy oh boy that is a potent super charger! I cant really pin point what it is doing but it is shifting something…I also had dreams with it last night…when I start to think of any good situation it creates butterflies in me like Its really happening…felt very happy some hours after running it also.
  • My boss is only mentioning my name in meetings lol…we have like 80 people at our work place but he mentions my name very often… I also overheard him telling other management members that he had a conversation with me…lol why me why me why me? Am I ascending!
  • I am starting to be less protective of my partner…
  • i also noticed fear and intimidation is getting erased slowly…
8 Likes

That’s all good stuff. Getting massive respect all around. Your boss wants to side with you for your shine, possibly.

Elixir is good to listen to on your rest days, just to keep the momentum going.

2 Likes

Can I listen to elixir without regeneration…
Like elixir and ascension?

Experiment

2 Likes

What @khan said.

1 Like

Had a vivid dream last night…
I was at my workplace and my car got stolen I could not see it in the parking lot…other people didn’t seem interested.
In looking around for my car at the workplace I saw my ex girlfriend from high school…we never spoke or met but I saw her…
Maybe I’m letting go of past issues???

1 Like

A car in dreams represents your personality or self-identity. It depends on whether your car was stolen or lost, but from what it looks like it may mean you’re unsure about the future or have identity issues. There are many ways to interpret this, so I’d advise you to look up some meanings on the internet and see what resonates with you.

2 Likes

Car was stolen…from workplace parking lot…I even saw my ex gf from highschool in the dream…

This about a crack in your relationship then. You’ll probably outgrow your current girlfriend, if you have one and or get in touch with your previous girlfriend or a new one.

2 Likes

Could it also be a past issue resolving?

That would be more like having a new car show up on the parking instead of a stolen one…

2 Likes

:+1::+1: thank you @Hermit

1 Like

wow, actually, last night I dreamed of someone stealing my bicycle – I totally forgot about it until I saw my bicycle standing in my backyard.

Weird, that the both of us have experienced our means of transport being stolen, in the same night.

2 Likes

Very strange…hope it’s no bad omens