Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir

Hey people…

• going through some serious reconciliation…anger… irritability…emotional down…
    Is this sub working ? Should I change me playlist? Should I get new earphones…?these are all the questions I’m asking myself mentally… reconciliation?
  • can feel processing taking place in the brain… twitching here and there on the head and eye brows.
  • having dreams every night but can’t remember them so well in the morning.
  • having a huge urge to clean things with tons of energy…which i have never done before…
  • also noticed I’m thinking of ways to make things better at my home…strange!
  • I’m not so attached to my friends like before…

I will be updating this journal every week.
:+1:

3 Likes

In order, Yes, No, No, Yes. Stick to it!!! Huge breakthrough is around the corner.

4 Likes

That comment really made me feel good! You really help me through my journey:+1:

1 Like

I made a meme based on what you said:

3 Likes

Something is different in my mind not sure what exactly…
I noticed that the songs that I used to like I don like them anymore they dnt give me that same feeling…
Feeling more calm and happy…
It’s like a floating feeling in the mind…that’s the best way to describe it .

4 Likes

It’s called Transformation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

How many loops are you doing these days? Are you taking any breaks whatsoever?

2 Likes

Still doing the same amount of loops didn’t change my listening pattern at all

You burst through reconciliation or take breaks instead?

2 Likes

Im gna try and burst through it…any advise for that or anything I should consider?

Breaks are very helpful tho.

2 Likes

At one stage I wanted to buy I taught it was reconciliation making me take a break but I pulled through…

Try Elixir twice a day or more.

2 Likes

Decided to take a break today:

• feel so much better
  • feel happy again
  • feeling much lighter
  • feeling my emotions come back slowly
  • can still feel processing taking place.
  • can still feel a strong push for action which I am taking…
  • have the urge to do something can’t waste time…every free time I want to get things done…

Update:

• huge difference on my rest day!..the way I talk my voice is much louder and deep…the way I walk the way I look at people…my anger has subsided alot…I tend to find solutions instead of getting angry…being very productive at work today…did things I have not done in a while…got lots of work to catch up though…
6 Likes

Take another rest day and see how that works out for you. I’m pretty sure you’ve been in constant reconciliation and now that you’re taking breaks your brain may finally start to execute the scripts.

3 Likes

I’m just contemplating that now…I want to go for another break day…
To be honest I can’t feel the subs results fading even on a break day

You’ve been listening everyday for how many days? The effects will most likely last up to a week or even longer.

Q is not to mess with, let alone Terminus or Terminus².

2 Likes

About 2 weeks :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 weeks is a darn lot, especially with Ascension. I guarantee you’ve changed quiet a bit.

1 Like

I did but I only felt it on the rest day which is today…it’s like a huge shift on certain matters…