Ascension + Regeneration + Elixir

@emperor_obewan - yes. It helps with ANY sort of anxiety.

1 Like

@Azriel - have been thinking of squeezing 4 cores for a custom myself. Hope yours is working good.

1 Like

It is, I’ve actually been giving it pretty short shrift
1-2 runs at night before I pass out.
At first I felt everything incredible strongly-all the energetic effects
probably because I was paying attention.
Then the physical transformation happened so fast I got stretch marks from losing weight, there going away now, and I wasn’t working out.
Then everything went kind of quit for a few weeks, minor improvements on the cores and modules goals and now about 7 weeks in, I started to really feel and see things really kick in.
And the Seduction in Primal Seduction is really kicking in, I’m literally avoiding woman intentionally to do work and somehow end up hooking up with them.
So 4 core takes longer on my end but worth it for the wide base.

4 Likes

Excellent, @Azriel

1 Like

Thanks everyone for all the responses. I’ve decided to give it a try. Wanted to work on my core for a while now that I’m working from home I don’t have the 40 minutes full on exercise I used to have commuting, so I gotta work on my physique. I noticed the marketing page said it helps with other aspects like internal organ health as well. Any commentary on that, personal experience wise?

2 Likes

Concise, useful posts like this one make me wish I could give more than one like. But of course that would very quickly go out of control.

3 Likes