Anyone train in MMA or boxing here?

i feel you bro, how’s the healing going?

It’s going great . Thanks for asking. I got a higher quality of headphones yesterday and I love them
How is everything with you?

1 Like

amazing bro, thank you for asking. Apologies for the derail but I’m feeling great today

1 Like

If one were to run Khan, I’d for certain say he’d have a big advantage over his opponent. He’d be giving up mentally before even starting the fight.

And yes, moi aussi, I did Thai Boxing.

it’s just such an invigorating martial art man honestly.

And yes I have envisioned myself with the new khan me fighting and I have always felt “i die or he dies” ready and prepared, i used to care a lot about how i looked in the ring to the average viewer but lately in my visualizations of fighting I literally only see me, and him.

I prefer MMA, I’ve always wanted to do MMA but it is unavailable where I live. So, I had to choose Kick Box, Thai Box, Judo or Karate… lol yea… and that other thing with the weapons :sweat_smile:, I went for Thai Box yet I fight like I’m doing MMA which can get you hit in the face sometimes, but its fun.

With Khan, not one thought of you losing would ever surface, all your energy would go to destroying the opponent.

I’m sure who the winner would be… hahaha

1 Like

Whenever I seriously decide to learn boxing and use the punch bag I’ve got at home for exercise, maybe I’ll pick up boxing mastery X.

Potentially Blackadder’s Badass custom for MMA:

Survival Instinct Q Core
Spartan Core
Berserker
Blink
Equilibrium
Inexhaustible
Elegance
Fearsome
Faith Unyielding
Master’s Coordination
Eagle Eye
Thunder
All Seeing

There might be more but this could start you off.

1 Like

I used to do karate with a little judo and BJJ mixed in when I was younger.

Dida bit of fitness kickboxing and ended it a year ago due to lockdowns. Also did a few 1 on 1 private pad training sessions. The private classes were physically demanding compared to the regular classes. If you have the funds, do go for the private lessons with a good instructor.

Hmmm i am loving that stack :slight_smile:

I trained initially at a place called tiger muay thai. Then after 3 weeks began training at the place just across the road forgot the name.

I did not participate in any fights though thats a whole new level.

1 Like

I trained BJJ for 3 years and MMA for 2years, often 6 days a week. I also cleaned the gym to afford to pay my dues at the time lol. I loved it.
My boxing/ mua Thai was ok, I was a prodigy at judo and wrestling-or stand up game,and my BJJ was very good.

3 Likes

Jesus you’re a beast

1 Like

You are a ninja, for self defense what is the best and effective martial art?

1 Like

I train Corrida with @James but he’s making slow progress as you can see:

:metal:

As you get older your more prone to injury. Hence me not wanting to enter any fights. Still the training makes you feel so alive. It does wonders for the circulation and posture.

3 Likes
1 Like

Boxing is the funnest tbh, punching the bag is therapeutic

1 Like

I’ve never seen bugs take hits like that, that bull is a step up from Elmer, even if he does get pawned in the end.

2 Likes

Mike Tyson had an aura that would almost scare his opponents into submission. Imagine having an aura like his ?