Which Sub to use?

I am planning on training in ledrit which is a military based unarmed fighting system originally used in south east asia. The plan is to complement the training with a subliminal. From what I can see all we have right now here at SC is one for boxing, muay thai and spartan apex. What do you bros suggest ?

1 Like

Bro. I think either Spartan or Emperor Fitness or even both stacked will work wonderfully for you

1 Like

Damn I’ve contemplated a custom for that

Or are you going to do a major

I agree on the spartan and emperor fitness pair.Emperor fitness st1 or 4 would be good since you want to master skills.Those two together would be great for any martial art.Maybe limitless for extra skill learning.If your building a custom,then theres a lot more options available.

If you can only pick one,spartan works better for martial arts.Just the physical shifting and skill mastery arent as strong as emperor fitness.

2 Likes

Yes. I think Spartan would be ideal since one can also stack with the other subs while doing so

2 Likes

I had to look it up. A Thai form of martial arts, taught and used by the Thai Royal Army.

Thanks guys for your input.

Will go with Spartan for now.

2 Likes