[ANSWERS] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

My official answer is:

Course Correction: instantly retargeting words or messages before spitting them out so you don’t harm or miss out on your best relationships.

1 Like

“My official answer is a subliminal that homes in on the most significant issue holding you back from reaching your goals and destroys it.

2 Likes

My official answer is: This is a subliminal based on the grandfather paradox, a healing sub to destroy a past version of yourself. (Haven’t looked through all the replies, so idk if it’s been mentioned).

My official answer is-this sub will help people to know their passion and make them take action pretty hard like a workholic.

Since no one has said it, my official answer is marksmanship and weapons handling X.
My actual guess is Bond, but that’s been mentioned.

1 Like

My official answer is finding their purpose, then give them drive to become successful in their purpose. In other words the one sub to rule them all.

1 Like

My official answer is magic bullet which means finding the perfect solution to a really big problem or situation you are undertaking

4 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps boost results by bending reality to do impossible things. Whatever mistakes you make, you still hit your target/goal. This is a powerful manifestation and reality bending sub. No healing.

1 Like

My official answer is: This is a multipurpose sub that destroys/damages your enemies no matter where they are. This sub will hurt ur enemies and protect you from all obstacles and dangers whether or not you’re aware of them.

LFGOOOO

1 Like

My official answer is that its a sub to have your dream life and achieve all your goals

2 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that can bending reality (situation/condition) as the user need/want.

1 Like

I feel this one might have to do with the Matrix and how Neo dodges bullets understanding that Physical Reality is an illusion.

Mhmm… Hermetic Principles Qv2? :grin:

6 Likes

My official answer
This sub is about developing precognitive abilities in humans and now we all have the power to predict the future.

3 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps deflects any verbal attack, the ultimate verbal ninja. The Matrix like deflection of any attack.

6 Likes

my official answer : bullet proof ( similar to code umbra ) but for dangers

My official answer is: Wormhole to your desires!

My official answer is: a sub that physically shifts your body and looks towards your ideal, that gets you noticed by women. Boosts muscle, adds inches, corrects facial proportions etc. Adds an aura of awesome. Purely looks based, no seduction included.

4 Likes

My official answer is sub to keep you physically so fit that everything there to harm is averted .

4 Likes

Agree with the peeps above that im getting the Wanted vibes from the hint.
My official answer is that its a sub that aids you in the trajectory of your goals. Making you aware that you must always be adjusting your course in life as does the earth do daily.

2 Likes

AAAAAND it’s live: Main Disc. Thread - WANTED

4 Likes