[ANSWERS] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

My Official Answer is: A sub helps to find your true calling or your true north.

4 Likes

My official answer is: the correct one. :slight_smile:

My secondary answer is: a sub that helps certain people follow directions instead of bending them to their own will.

5 Likes

My official answer is a sub that make you bulletproof in relationship, being able to know what will come next and how to navigate pass it

2 Likes

My official answer is: as it is mentioned that it is a badass sub I think it is after khan, emperor another title in this style.

3 Likes

My official answer is: A time distortion Ultima title

7 Likes

My Official Answer is: a sub that can help bend reality to your will

3 Likes

My official answer is : target finder, this sub let’s you find your desired target no matter what, if it’s people, jobs, Love, Sex, you will always find it and and hit it.

4 Likes

Shoot, it seems my first idea at seeing the image is already told… The homing bullet!

My official answer is : A sub that will bend everything in possible to reach your goal, even if your aim was in the wrong direction. You will be guided to the most efficient action to take and manifestation to reach that desired goal, even if you don’t know why you are taking that path!

12 Likes

My official answer is: A general manifestation sub.

My official answer is: a sub the makes you locked & loaded ready in bed :wink:

6 Likes

My official answer is: this sub is about honing your will and skill to bend time & space and literally shape physical reality as you see fit.

1 Like

There are some good answers here.

@DarkPhilosopher Thanks for the nudge.

1 Like

My official answer: A “take back control of your life” subliminal that helps guide you to your true purpose, your destiny, your divine inheritance.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Long-term forum lurker but can’t miss this so made an account!
Everyone’s got great answers, I also thought something to do with reality bending.
I haven’t seen “Wanted” but my actual first guess that I tossed out the window for being too ridiculous is gonna be my official one:

My official answer is: Male Seductress sub, be so beautiful you can reflect bullets like that scene in Zoolander where his beautiful magnum face pose repels the flying ninja star lmao

5 Likes

My official answer is : Bond 007 the suave and sophisticated seducer that men want to be and women to play patty cake with. Spot danger at any moment, and always do the complete opposite to what your boss tells you to do or not do. That hopefully includes some of the new modules from the q store.

10 Likes

My official answer is: No matter what you aim for, you’ll hit a better target, should one exist, even if you unaware of it.

3 Likes

My official answer is: Remote Seduction. you’ll be able to attract anyone you want just like a tracking missile hits its target.

4 Likes

My official answer is:

Course Correction: instantly retargeting words or messages before spitting them out so you don’t harm or miss out on your best relationships.

1 Like

“My official answer is a subliminal that homes in on the most significant issue holding you back from reaching your goals and destroys it.

2 Likes

My official answer is: This is a subliminal based on the grandfather paradox, a healing sub to destroy a past version of yourself. (Haven’t looked through all the replies, so idk if it’s been mentioned).