[ANSWERS] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

It’s that time again, ya’ll. TIME FOR SOME FUN. Next week, we’ve got a new, badass title coming out and we’re going to give one lucky person a copy for free. The first person who can guess what the surprise subliminal is wins. Here’s how that works: We’re going to give ONE clue – a picture. And, here’s that hint (please keep reading the entire thread before guessing):

You can all discuss what you think the title is in the other thread that says CONTEST DISCUSSION. This thread is ONLY for answers. To qualify, you must say (in this thread), “My official answer is:” followed by your guess. You can also describe why you think that. For example:

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps boost results by bending reality to do impossible things.

The first person to accurately guess wins the prize. ONE guess per person, please. Once you’ve posted your guess, please don’t edit the post (hint: we can see all edits). The winner will be announced when the title is released, which could happen ANY MOMENT between now and next Friday. Also, no purchase is necessary to enter or win, and you cannot exchange the prize for monetary value or any other item.

That being said, LET’S GO!!!

17 Likes

FIRST! er…second. The pic reminds me of that movie “Wanted”.

My official answer is: something to do with pattern recognition and extrapolation that masks as prediction/intuition.

3 Likes

My official answer is: no one can attempt to harm you. All things are deflected if they try.

1 Like

My official answer is: achieving your goal even if you make mistakes along the way

3 Likes

I was struggling to put that into words.

Okay, I’ll try something else:

Targeted Communication. You’re able to express yourself extremely effectively. Getting the right message and impression to the right audiences.

3 Likes

lmao you know what’s weird? I saw that you were typing and I got a weird feeling you were going to post something similar as me so I rushed it when I typed mine.

1 Like

My official answer: This sub turn you into the invicible man, both internally and externally.
internally it make you tough and resilient so nothing can get through your skin.
externally it makes you stronger, faster, bolder, more flexible so you can become someone that is untouchable.

1 Like

My official answer is : this sub will make you a sharp shooter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My official answer is: a sub to make you wanted by others. Like in the movie “Wanted” where they bend bullets.

1 Like

My official answer: Is the seducer title. The guy is so dapper, smooth and almost bulletproof. Heh.

4 Likes

My official answer is: A sub that helps you home in on your life’s purpose.

6 Likes

A sub to help one achieve things in extraordinary ways

My answer is: the program is aimed at targeting and neutralizing any obstacle, belief or limit that prevent you from achieving your stack/subliminal/custom objectives.

2 Likes

My official answer is* a sub to help one achieve objectives in extraordinary ways

1 Like

Bullet bending from the movie Wanted.

My official answer is: This is a the male seducer sub because it makes men be Wanted

15 Likes

my official answer is :this is a sub help you manipulate matters for your goal- achieving…

My official answer is Male Version of Seductress. The gun gives me 007 vibes and the bullet being a reminder that the girls that will chase after you might not be good for you so be responsible.

10 Likes

My official answer is a subliminal that allows you to bend time. A full subliminal version of Khronos Key.

3 Likes

My official answer is: A sub that helps your body to be so strong such that it is bulletproof.

4 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps in increasing hand-eye coordination or helps in eye sight.

2 Likes