[ANSWERS] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

My official answer is: A module with a targeted seduction aura component. Stealth Seduction.

3 Likes

My official answer is : a penis extender.

Pure deduction from the image. and all other answers have been already given to be honest.

5 Likes

Now @Brandon, you have 2. You must pick one or the other.

My official answer is: @Fire and @SaintSovereign are awesome!

6 Likes

My official answer is : something related to targeted goal achievement

1 Like

Assuming it is not:

Guns Mastery X,
Archery Mastery X,
Soccer Mastery X,
Bartending Mastery X, or
Warp Speed Reading / Writing X …

My official answer is:

Blindspots Eliminator Ultima

:blush:

9 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub kinda like survival instinct but wid things like weapons mastery, modules from hero project etc.

1 Like

My official answer is : a sub to develop superhuman ability, includes but not limited to : strenght, speed, and time perception control.
The single stage/store version of project hero.

3 Likes

I don’t know if “Wanted” is really a thing because that would be copyrighted, right?

Although it seems obvious (and I am actually amazed at how many people saw that movie)

My official answer is: MANIFESTATION SUPERCHARGER. Bending reality to your will.

5 Likes

Overcoming obstacles on your path.

I am up to your mind games:

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps boost results by bending reality to do impossible things. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My official answer is: This is a sub that helps get one ahead of the curve by shaping one’s entire body exactly as they fit it.

2 Likes

My official answer: It is a single stage spiritual sub (Alchemy etc)

3 Likes

My official answer is: Bulletproof Confidence

3 Likes

My official answer: No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper

Maybe another Aegis title?

2 Likes

My official answer is that : one can attract a certain person. Not a general attraction but attract a specific person.

5 Likes

My official answer is
Some kind of reflection shield that protects you from emotional, spiritual or psychological attacks from people.

5 Likes

A homing bullet? My official answer: Achieve your goal at any cost, always move in the right direction and with the right trajectory, achieve goals with great speed

9 Likes

My official answer is: Time bender. Maybe this is for manipulating with time. Make time go faster or slower or to change its direction that suits us.

7 Likes

My official answer is: A sub that lets you make what seems impossible happen as an ordinary part of your life, create 180 degree shifts in life direction or turn around on goals, and turn any metaphorical and literal anxiety, uncertainty about self, cuckholdedness, jealousy and other such depressive attributes from a source of weakness/limitation to a source of power, self belief/confidence/certainty and capacity. More specifically turning flight or flight/anxiety responses into mind blowing optimal performance where you always ‘hit your target’ goal. I’d also wager the sub will have an element of luck, and manifestation to turn success and victories out against difficult odds.

11 Likes

My official answer is, a sub that will cut down the learning curve in learning any skill. I think that because, first - the curve, second - in the movie wanted, the main character learns all the skills, including bending bullet shots, to become a super-assassin in just 6 weeks.

3 Likes