[CONTEST DISCUSSION] New Mystery Title Contest Thread

That bullet is big, and bullets are loaded into guns…

my official guess is… it’s probably a massive load sub.

:rofl:

uhh...

(yes, I know this isn’t the answers thread… that was a joke. A specific reference, in fact.)

3 Likes

you are a genius…I love the idea…Massive load…couldnt imagine how excited the girls will get.when they have it…

2 Likes

But notice how the shot curves… Does it mean that it always hits the target? Any time the listener cums, someone somewhere gets knocked up… Not so sure it’s a good idea for a sub :wink:

2 Likes

well the targets would be somewhere else…you know…

So just follow the news? If there suddenly are lots of reports about virginal conceptions, you know it’s working?

3 Likes

There is no bullet. Or a gun for that matter.

I didn’t think of this one at all.

I could also see it being the male Seducer title.

1 Like

Just had a dream that it is a seducing title. Or at least that The Seducer (male version of Seductress) is coming very SOON and it is extremely EXCITING.

3 Likes

I am not saying your wrong but the image says otherwise.

Well, it’s probably The Seducer — it’s the first thing that came to mind, however, it was already mentioned so I did not bother.

While a free Title is always appreciated I do not care much for spending more over here as it contributes to the development of a magnificent company.

10 Likes

I write off all subs as business expense.

Problem solved. Everyone wins :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I share your sentiments.

2 Likes

I’m grateful you’re not saying I’m wrong, as no one knows the answer yet! :wink:

And honestly, I guessed something else but the male Seducer title did pop into my head, just because hitting one’s target no matter what is definitely something I want to see in there :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

@Sage_Ninjistic i really hope your right if its the male seducer :joy: That we way we kill two birds with one stone. You get a free product and I get to buy a copy of male seducer :wink:

5 Likes

I would have to purchase it with ya as my guess was that it’s a sub dealing with helping us to achieve goals in different ways, but Saint pretty much guessed what I would have said in the title description lol

@Hermit what led you to believe its the Seducer ? please share your insights :slight_smile:

A new chapter a new epic, the future is about to be rewritten…coming soon to a screen near you “The Seducer” ta ta daaaaaa tralaalalalaa

Apart from the taxman, I assume.

This might be within the letter of the law but is it within the spirit of the law?

You don’t know what I do or in what way I write this off.

So I presume this is plain jealousy, to which I say, I wish you a good day, Sir.

It’s true. I’m incredibly jealous of how cool @Sub.Zero is and that I will never be

I forgive you, James. I’m a Catholic :slight_smile: