Alpha Nerd StarkQ, Primal Seduction, Wanted

Day 18 Rest a Warning on Experimentation

Okay, well I read the new campfire policy and I respect its terms. I have no desire to spread crackpot theories or misinformation, however, I did attempt something yesterday–tested a personal hypothesis of mine–and I feel as though it either worked wonderfully or backfired horribly, depending on your perspective. Long story short, I tried a new method of listening based on my recent studies and the recon is out of this world. My fear, anxiety, self-doubt, and acute depression is pretty darn bad right now and when I look objectively at my journey there seems to be a pretty strong correlation between my listening yesterday and these feelings. All my thoughts are consumed with fear and doubt related directly to the subs and what the subs are doing. Is this recon or is it light overload? Hard to tell, but I do know this, I will not try this technique again.

Well, I have to assume that I was “correct” but I can’t say that this is a good or desirable outcome because I’m nearly emotionally crippled at a very important point in my life where much hangs in the balance.

Strong negative emotions are funny because they have a way of making you slightly delusional. After weeks of steady progress with high highs, and still pretty high lows, in the span of a day it’s easy to trick yourself into somehow disregarding all the amazing stuff happening in your life and pretend as if nothing good has happened. Many amazing things have happened and the only thing that will “ruin” them is giving in to the recon.

The moral of this introduction is, to consider just following the directions. It’s so funny how when things are working, there is a temptation to “make them work better.” Sometimes, often perhaps, it’s really just better to sit back and follow the damn instructions.

Will update later when I’ve taken enough action to force myself out of recon! :slight_smile:

Update
Spent some time in the sun. I think my boss is hitting on me. Good lord is this person human perfection.

3 Likes

Day 19 Wanted

I haven’t run the program yet, but I wanted to update this briefly about last night. Recon is still lingering, but it’s mild. Last night, lying in bed, I had the most bizarre perception of time. For a time, I felt as though past and present were one, as if I could somehow…I don’t know how to describe it…as if the past were happening now, though I was living in the present. It’s not as if I felt like I was back in the past, but all I can say is that my perception of time and my concept of time, for a brief moment, were utterly changed. After that brief moment, I looked in the mirror and wondered what I was. Sounds silly, but I didn’t know what I was. Can’t really describe it and the moment has past, but it was very odd.

I got the sense it might be a healing thing related to Primal Seduction, a reframing of the past or something like that.

Will update later with results from the day.

Update
Feeling pretty good. Listened to wanted, stood in the sun, went on a run, and did a light upper body, workout, and started my diet again. The subs told me too, so I listened. Have a slight headache, could be recon, could also be keto (fasted yesterday, eating starting keto today).

One of my bosses keeps patting me on the back, he likes me, that’s good. Feeling good today and I think I’m going to keep Journaling here, but I’m changing my stack for the next cycle.

New Stack
Primal Seduction, Wanted, Custom

Custom
Primal Seduction Core
Daredevil Core
Height Inducer
ASP Hair
Male Enhancement
Elegance
Ethereal Presence
Ebon Manuver
Furious Acsent
Voice Master

I’m just dropping Stark for the moment and adding back in my Custom. The goal of the new stack? Completely optimize sex and physical shifting.

The goal of every stack has been to run it for the long term, well. Day by day I keep getting better and it’s hard to judge how a stack is gonna work until I do it, I guess. The goal would be to run the new stack for around 6 months and just put all of my energy into my physical body and my sex life which will inadvertently help with social stuff also.

The hope is that I can just focus on these aspects of my life and gain a really solid foundation before moving into Limitless and other subs that will be more career oriented.

1 Like

How is your reconciliation as of this minute?

1 Like

As of this second, gone. Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

Day 20 Rest

Oh my goodness guys and dolls, I’m about at the end of this stack. It’s funny as hell how the subliminal changes only become more shocking as you reflect on them. Once you get used to things, it’s hard to look back.

Today I make another big move in romance. Every fiber of my being is telling me to do it, so I’d be a fool not to listen. After my 5 day washout I’ll give a detailed summary of my results from day 0 to the end of this second cycle, then, onward to new horizons with my “new stack” which is the latest iteration on my journey.

Boys and Girls, wish me not luck, wish me trust in the power of these subs. When she’s sitting there waiting for you, willing to go out of her way to meet you, giving you doe eyes every time you talk, well, she probably wants you.

Update
Had a great freaking day. Everything paid off. Just trusted the subs and let my intuition guide me through an awesome time.

8 Likes

Day 21 Primal Seduction and Stark

Not much to report because I was a home body today. My Physique is looking better and better. I finally found the motivation (thanks Primal Seduction) to stick to a diet, so now the abs are coming in and skin is looking really nice. I also started working out again.

No real recon. Working out and daily sun exposure is helping that.

Tomorrow is another big action day and the first day of my washout.

I’m really looking forward to this new stack. I really think it’s gonna work out. I owe my life to every subliminal I’ve run so far, but these first two stacks have kind of been a testing period. I’ve been learning the tech, seeing results, getting a clearer picture of what’s possible and narrowing my goals. Now that I know my life can turn upside down in 6 weeks, I’m ready to dedicate my subliminal journey entirely to physical shifting and romance for the next 6 months. This is the time of my life to build a super solid core in romance and physical shifting, once I have that solid foundation, there will be nothing holding me back from the ultimate goal of maximizing my brain and becoming a true billionaire playboy genius.

Here’s to the future.

3 Likes

Day 22 - Washout Day 1

Got a good feeling about today. I’ll update as the day goes on, as usual, but today is gonna be a good day.

Insight
My subconscious appears to communicate with me. This is something I’ve noticed for a little while but now it’s becoming more clear. Sounds weird, but I’m pretty sure that my subconscious has been communicating with me through music playing in my head. Why do I think this? Because there are a handful of songs that are ultra meaningful to me and are directly related to my growth and journey.

In the last few days, I’ve noticed that when I’m in the moment, taking action that aligns with my goals, and not being anxious, meaningful songs will start playing in my head. It feels like a pat on the back, like my subconscious is rewarding me and reinforcing my good behavior.

Oversight
Should have mentioned that I’m down 13 lbs since Sunday (day 5 of diet). Been doing vegan keto (fight me lol). Keto + Wanted seems deadly effective for me.

4 Likes

Day 23 - Washout Day 2

I didn’t update yesterday’s journal because I spent the night at a girls house.

We played with a Oujia board and I asked if I was safe and if I was on the path toward achieving my goals. The board said yes to both. Then the girl gave me a tarot reading and the cards said that essentially, I was on the right path, but that if I give in to fear or stop pushing forward, I will be destroyed. So I was like “cool, sounds about right.”

The day has just began and I just need to keep my head down and work today.

I’m second-guessing my next stack now, but I’m just going to enjoy the washout and take it from there.

Update
Haven’t weighed myself because I honestly don’t give a crap about weight anymore (plus, I’m going to be growing taller, so my weight is no longer going to be reflective of much), but the diet is working lightning-quick and my ketones are pretty darn high, 5.4 mmol/L. I will also say that based on my appearance, I’m probably at between 12 and 15% body fat at the moment and feeling darn good–no keto flu or anything.

All I gotta do is finish one last assignment tonight and I’m done with my bachelor’s degree and ready for 6 months of physical shifting and romance before I prep for grad school. The new, new stack for grad school prep (6 months from now) is going to be one of the Limitless programs and a single custom to maintain my results from my 6 months of romance and physical shifting. That’s 6 months away though, so I have no idea what that custom will look like yet.

2 Likes

have you noticed a significant increase in your sexual energy from using this product?

my experience is with primal seduction ultima and that product probably increased my sexual energy more then any other product so far.

2 Likes

It’s hard to say, but I think yes. There has certainly been a change.

2 Likes

Day 24 - Washout Day 3

A while ago, when running Emperor, I was terrified that I was going to flunk my final semester I was super behind in all my classes before running EmP and EmP made it worse–because EmP told me that college is pointless and I should be making money today.

@Billions reccomended Stark to me and everybody that chimed in on this thread helped me complete my stack. Well…

Today I graduated either summa cume laude or magna cume laude. I don’t know for 100% certain yet, because final grades aren’t in, but I think I graduated summa cume laude (like 90% certain). Oh also, there is now a girl in my life. Been getting crazy results with attraction, now it’s physical results. Also, my abs are coming in, my diet is improving (drastically) I hardly drink anymore, and I’ve made like 20 friends and acquaintances.
FREAKING INSANE

Thank you everybody for helping guide me into the right stacks, I’m quite literally getting everything I’ve asked for.

10 Likes

@Ingress @Vesper @Lion to name a few, but everybody here is awesome and has been so helpful!

4 Likes

Many congrats, my friend!!!

2 Likes

Congrats lad, you’re making amazing progress

2 Likes

Day 25 - Washout Day 4

Hello. Here I am, another day. Very excited for the new stack and everything that comes with it. My influence over others has absolutely increased in a positive way, realized that this morning. Love life is pretty darn good, one lady firmly in my life at the moment and I’m cool with that for the time being. She knows I’m not ready for commitment, and being with her is fun.

Had a gnarly cheat day last night (got a little excited after graduation) and my body is still more resilient to storing fat and water which is awesome. I bounce back way faster.

Going to water fast today and maybe tomorrow to recover from the cheat day and get back in ketosis (been testing my blood, 1 day of fasting gets me in ketosis, 2 days gets me IN KETOSIS). Tuesday I’m gonna see the lady girl again and start my new physical shifting/romance stack.

I’ll be posting a picture of me standing next to some tall dudes so people can see the height results. I’m not gonna track numbers (causes resistance for me), instead, I’m just going to use two of my tall friends as a reference point for my height. If I’m growing, it’ll be obvious, as they are both 6ft, and I’m somewhere between 5’8 and 5’10 (again, I don’t track numbers because resistance. Something I learned trying to physically shift with LoA).

I’ll update later if anything crazy happens, other than that, I’m just gonna relax today, fast, and maybe do some meditation and catch up on some reading. Oh, I’m also gonna stop posing dumb crap on the forums haha.

3 Likes

Day 26 - Washout Day 5

Now I know what this means. I just accomplished a big goal, and now (the last two days) I’ve been wavering a bit, feeling a little bit “directionless.” That is what the cards were trying to tell me and warn me about. If I wanted to, I could get on a one way flight to India and there is a dumb part of me that wants to do it, but I won’t.

My path, my 5 year plan is good, I just need to stay with it and avoid distractions. I know what I’m doing, where I’m going, and how to get to where I want to be. All I gotta do, is do it.

2 Likes

End of Stack
I wanted to write a comprehensive update to end this stack, but I don’t know where to begin because so much has happened and my mindset is so different that looking to the past is a bit uncanny. When I look back on the past, my mind set is so changed that the present just feels inevitable, and I have trouble empathizing with the person who first listened to the emperor over 6 weeks ago.

In 6 Weeks I…

• Transformed my social standing and became even somewhat popular after spending months of being a wallflower.
  • Attracted around 20 acquaintances and or friends.
  • Went from nearly failing my last semester to graduating from college with the highest academic honors–summa cume laude.
  • Started a sexual relationship with someone I thought hated me.
  • Got a new job that pays $2 bucks more an hour and is literally better in every conceivable way compared to my old job. It’s even a better environment for meeting girls (I did say every way).
  • Refined my life path and made some decisions for the future.
  • Lost some body fat.
  • Started a social group.
  • Got many, many, many compliments.
  • Have gotten more attention from women than I have in my whole life.
  • Have gotten more positive attention from people in general than I have in my whole life.
  • Done some pretty serious emotional healing.

There are more results that are internal and difficult to put into words, but I won’t bother with that. The nature of my results implies a change in mindset. Onward to the future and to more results.

Thanks to everybody who watched the journey, my new journal is up for those that want to follow it. It’s a complete focus on romance and physical shifting for the next 6-7 months. Should be pretty exciting.

Edit/Update
Just saw this:

Every single goal and intention of the 21 days was fulfilled, crazy!

7 Likes

This is as old as human love.

4 Likes

Update From a Year Later

Just read through this whole journal again, it’s giving me some serious inspiration and many things to consider.

@moderators please close this journal.

:slight_smile:

1 Like