Can you mix Qv2 with ZP titles?

This I tend to agree with, we shouldn’t be shying away from recon as a way to taper down the results and potential of a sub.

1 Like

I have used WANTED in every version possible, and let me say this:

when all the subs get updated with the new primer, this comment will be irrelevant, and if you wanna know why, then just test emperor fitness st3 in ZP and you’ll know just how good the tech has become.

3 Likes

Is it false?

Well, i didn’t read absolutely all the journals.

I 've read all the journals that at the time of ZP release were pointed as models of ZP success.

The majority of them, if not all, had a good foundation of Qv2.

This is just unequivocally false though. I’ve had insane results with running Emperor + Stark, and I’ve been here since February.

Never used any other sub before, no prior experience, nothing.

Qv2 is out dated and there is a reason for it. ZP is better in every regard.

1 Like

I know quite a few people (including my girlfriend) who never ran any subs before running ZP, and “amazng” is an understatement when describing their results.

2 Likes

You didn’t look for more recent journals by newer members though.

@praisetheurdtree is a perfect example of someone getting great results with no Qv2 foundation.

2 Likes

Ok, but i didn’t read about her results.

And other people were the epitome of amazing ZP results at the moment of the official release, including you.

1 Like

You should take into account that it is my point of view ( maybe a limited one) and i never prompted anyone to avoid ZP.

Most people using ZP aren’t forum nerds like we all are. I just recently became active with the forum AFTER I got insane results with Emperor + Stark ZERO POINT.

A lot of people also like to keep to themselves. So of course you won’t see all the results.

1 Like

But you’re saying that people who have had great, amazing, insane results with Zero Point had a Qv2 foundation, which is just plain wrong. The “amazing results” people got with Qv2 could’ve been reduced by 50-100% using Zero Point instead, but granted the technology wasn’t out then.

EVERYONE and I repeat, EVERYONE would’ve preferred to run ZP rather than Qv2. The results just take hold much faster, you don’t have to waste so much time listening either. It’s just better.

1 Like

cause I’d rather not share, but just to give you one example of her results from Seductress ZP:
not a day has passed by in the last few weeks when she didn’t get complimented by strangers at least 3 times a day.

this is someone who never used any subs before, and just that alone is pretty much a new reality to her

2 Likes

The statement you made though could very harmful to any newcomers, regardless of your intentions.

1 Like

guys
what are we doing :rofl: :rofl:
how bored are we to be talking about something that has been addressed multiple times already :rofl:

2 Likes

It was never my intention

So, i apologise if it is really perceived like that

2 Likes

Qv2 downloads aren’t even available anymore and are no longer supported by SubClub.

If Saint and Fire believed that using Qv2 was still effective they wouldn’t have abandoned it for ZP, plus ZPv2 which I assume they’re working on now already to replace ZP.

1 Like

I’m actually scuffed beyond belief today, I have no idea why I cannot focus on anything.

1 Like

cause u had no caffeine :rofl: :rofl:

Same bro, I’ve had to reset my sleep sleep schedule and it’s not fun, I’m also going through minor caffeine withdrawal which isn’t helping.

1 Like

Are you quitting caffeine too after my journal entry? :joy:

I went to sleep at 5:30 AM so yeah my sleep is beyond scuffed.

Btw are you getting better sleep from the Deep sleep module?

2 Likes