Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

The vibe in my opinion is the closest thing we’ve had to HOM. Trustworthy, respected, high status.

1 Like

Mogul and Paragon last night, paragon to recover from Tony-Flu aka jumping my ass off for 4 days.

First day at work testing Mogul let’s GET IT

Been posting a lot on the main threads. New Emperor, G:Mogul, New QL.

But long story short these subs are awesome.

After a cycle on those three subs i’ll assess my productivity and see what it needs.

I still believe that Limitless Executive is permanent fixture to my stack. Whenever I have a wealth sub + LE my life is amazing. Which wealth sub actually doesn’t matter that much.

But the question is will that still be the case after 4 cycles and a complete run through of QL1-4?

3 Likes

Been listening to QL/Emperor/Mogul

1 day on 1 day off

Listened to mogul, night of sunday November 19

Emperor/QL on 17th

1 Like

Stack feels incomplete stilll…

For me, Mogul needs more alpha, so I add emperor to it… but this is the perfect lesson as to exactly how perfect HOM is for me.

Mogul + Emperor still needs additional scripting for productivity for me, as I’m just soooo freaking bad at productivity over the long haul, and my life permits it, because i’m a closer and i make 80% of my money just showing up to meetings… so i want Limitless Executive in the stack, but I already have QLST1 in the stack.

So I would need to make an Emperor + Limitless Executive custom which is actually a really good idea… I need about the same amount of exposure to both of them, they both have the same goals, expressed VERY differently, but Limitless Executive is Confidence + Intelligence and you can kinda say Emperor, at it’s core, is Confidence + Intelligence (plus a bunch else.)

Excited to see what else drops. Keeping this stack perfectly as is for the time being.

EDIT: One thing I will add is that I was pretty productive today and it was VERY obvious what caused me to stop being productive when I did… and thanks to QL, I have an idea-capture system now to remember my life-lessons. So maybe rather than put a bandaid over productivity issues like LE does, which literally just feels like takind ritalin, to me, NewSubExp is helping me understand my productivity issues deeper, which would have a long term benefit.

1 Like

Running Emperor/QL right now just those two. Also noticed I hadn’t been hyper productve the last couple days, but part of me thinks that is because they are both huge subs, and for me recon normally comes in the form of tiredness/lack of energy.

I’d give it some time to see if you adjust before deciding if you need more productivity! I’ve worked straight 12 hour days running Empeor alone, which. inclines me to think it’s more just running two very demanding titles that I need to adapt to.

Definitely wouldn’t stack switch right now as I feel the same way @niles

I know that in the long run QL will make me insanely productive. Willing to sacrifice a bit of productivity now for that.

I would only stack switch if HOM or Ascended Mogul was released, to have one sub accomplishing that goal instead of two.

But to be fair I’ve ran emperor and it’s NEVER done it for me like that the same way LE has.

I thought I was productive on emperor, then LE showed me the true meaning of productivity.

Maybe because I also respond well to light subs.

1 Like

I feel you though, had some wild productivity for the short two week span I ran it, never did it as a long term though.

Would make sense since it is almost entirely focused on productivity where as it’s just an element of emperor.

1 Like

With the new drop, looks like I can make my ideal HOM custom now

Made my man cave / office

Before, my set up in my room was so ugly.

So ugly that I took sales calls in the living room. But then I’d constantly get interrupted by roommates. Couldn’t get into deep flow.

Call it a synergistic effect from mogul, emperor, and QL. Because redesigning my room into a proper office makes me more focused, more driven, spend less time in frivolous conversation, and makes me more money, obviously. That’s one action that gets me results in all 3 domains.

3 Likes

I’m really happy with QL, and am going to run the stages as saint suggested.

So, QL will probably be in my stack all year. That’s the 2024 goal. 3 cycles of each, rotating one at a time. Maybe I’ll create a new listening schedule that involves less exposure, but a 25 day listening period, and a 5-6 day washout period, so that cycles always restart on the first of the month.

I’m pretty eager to replace Mogul & Emperor with HOM/NWE custom, making my wealth/alpha title come from one slot.

And that’d leave one slot left for Limitless Executive, an amazing long term stack. I could run that till the end of time and be uber successful with just those three. The only question mark is maybe adding in RICH, when it’s upgraded, to the HOM/NWE custom, and maybe adding in Sanguine: Elixir to LE in a custom, because SE is also an insane productivity booster for me.

1 Like

A 1-month listening cycle, with a 25-day listening cycle, and a 5-6 day washout, works perfectly.

If I were to start every cycle on the 1st, and end every cycle on the 25th of the month, but listen maximum 3x per week, that would be 11 listening days total.

11 days is the exact same number of loops exposure as a standard 21 day, 1-on/1-off listening cycle… except with more rest over a longer period of time.

So that would probably work nicely. Makes it easy to add to google calendar and reminders and stuff, too.

I think Saint mentioned some new 100% Execution title. Interesting to see if there will be one.

I’m going to try it, but not expecting too much from it. Would be awesome if it works for me.

1 Like

Good to know… I was literally just contemplating adding LE to this HOM custom, but I’ll hold off. Good timing Hoppa and thanks!

1 Like

Actually… I’m a betting man.

I’m betting money that the “Execution” subliminal is the New Executive. If I’m wrong, I have to rebuild the custom with the new title, which’ll cost me 99 for the custom and 15 for the build.

But if I’m right, it’ll only cost me 50.

With that in mind, I’ll make this custom, and keep Limitless Executive as a standalone title so i can microloop it on work days I want pure productivity.

1. HOM CORE
  2. NWE CORE
  3. The Executive Core
  4. Direct Influencing Aura
  5. King’s Radiance
  6. Dominion
  7. Alpha Body Language
  8. Cosmic Wealth
  9. Way Of ROI
  10. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  11. Safety Net
  12. Light Of Humility
  13. Omnidimensional

@Azriel @vesper I haven’t purchased this yet, what do you think of this? Light of Humility and Safety Net have always been amazing modules for me so I’m leaving them in. But what would you guys add or remove apart from those two?

Stack for the foreseeable future will be HOM/Exec/NWE + QL Stages + Limitless Executive (some listening, usually microloops)

2 Likes

Finally you listened to my advice :wink:

Short term the cores look fine but long term once HoM core gets upgraded I don’t really see the need of having a NWE core unless you want to put more focus on NWE and make it stronger which it already will be with new HoM. Knowing you module 6 and 7 make no sense considering 6 is a spirituality module and 7 since your already dominant may come of the wrong way (at least in my perspective of it). I like the idea of module 11 and 12 but never tried them so can’t really comment on the results you can expect on it but I could see it working well.

Overall looks good would remove module 3 and replace it for something else tho if your already going to use LE since it makes it kind of redundant. If you weren’t going to run LE then module 3 seems like a good idea.

Modules I’d consider having in your custom as well:
Value Proposition (The whole point of sales in my view is providing value to the customer threw a service or a product which is the goal of this module)
Tyrant (Self Explanatory)
Ygrassil (Self Explanatory)
Lifeblood Fable (Enhancing the reputation scripting of HoM)
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy (Self Explanatory)
Financial Success Reality Shifter (Self Explanatory)
Fortune’s Favourite (May or may not be a good idea but it’s the best module for luck so if you want to be lucky this is THE module)
Void of Creation (Self Explanatory)
Maybe Job Seeker since your job is a career and not a business. This module could be perfect to have you go up in the company, get promotions or even get a better offer in the future. I think this single handedly is the most important module that SC has created in regards to career focus and I don’t have to explain the results you could get from it since you already saw the results I got from it.

Either remove Exect or remove LE don’t have both. That’s my main advice, I don’t see the point or benefit of doing it. It’s like stacking Emperor Black with Emperor.

3 Likes

I do, I think it’s going to be really cool to test.

1 Like

Jeez i can’t believe I totally overlooked this module - absolutely throwing this in!

2 Likes

Cute little benefits of QL

• Didn’t forget my water bottle after an event… walked out without it then remembered and went back (IYKYK)
  • Stuttering over my words less, more clear in what I want to say
4 Likes