Adventures of Ouroboros: Wealth Development

Yeah, been yo-yo’ing a bit on whether to do KB or QL first.

Finally decided on QL and I’m okay to declare that as that definitely won’t change.

May be coming close to the time to start that.

I officially get glasses & concussion treatments begin in about 2 weeks. QL is going to not only be good for focus and life overall but also a paragon-style direct healing of my brain to aid in the concussion recovery process.

1 Like

That almost scared me me.

Support the QL decision 100% then Limitless as we discussed.

2 Likes

🫡🫡🫡🫡

1 Like

Like some others, I’ve noticed decreased levels of drive and ambition since running NR. But much more purpose and connection to what I’m doing. The “go go go” energy of the standard productivity/alpha sub isn’t there.

This is probably perfect for a visionary and how they should act. They should work smart, not hard, necessarily. Time should be as scalable as ideas.

Might go back to just HOM soon. Mogul also is interesting to try out again

5 Likes

Mogul Black hehe.

Genesis: Mogul will be really interesting
Mogul now is already really strong.
I may use it too for a bit after i run HeO solo for a few cycles.

1 Like

I found an old referrals account that I had, ie, a site that slowly pays me out 29/mo for every person that I signed up to a data tracking software, this was 2021.

I didn’t realize that the site wasn’t actually putting money into my account, and was storing on a platform until i withdrew it.

Long story short I woke up this morning and “found” $1500 bucks.

Nice!

4 Likes

I think this may have been a bit rushed to say.

I am also stack switching, listening to less HOM than usual, removed limitless executive from my stack, and have spent a week travelling to visit a friend, which was a vacation that I needed a vacation to recover from, and then my friend has stayed here this week so i’ve been working less than usual.

One thing for sure though, subliminal monogamy is more important than ever.

House Of Medici and Limitless Executive are two of my best titles EVER. The only reason I wouldn’t combine them in a custom is because their listening schedules are so different. I’d want to listen to HOM for 3-8 minutes loops consistently, but I’d want to mainly microloop LE, so they’re not good to put in a custom together.

1 Like

Fri Nov 3rd, 3 mins of NR/HOM custom.

This was the first sub i listened to in a while. Wanted to wash out from RoD a bit. Going to remove it from stack it was just a fun experiment / no regrets.

I have a massive opportunity in the sense that I’m about to take a week off work to go to a Tony Robbins in person event.

I’ll keep listening to HOM/NR custom to network & have amazing wealth ideas while I’m there.

And I’ll start QL while I’m there.

And since I’m not working, I’ll be okay to have productivity related recon, as I don’t need to productive.

I’ll post on the QL thread about the best way to maximize this week’s opportunity.

3 Likes

I think i’ve come to a big realization.

It’s not just that HOM is my “One Sub” that I need to commit to subliminal monogamy with.

I think it’s actually LE.

If I look back at all my journals going WAAAAAAAY back, LE is the common thread.

Ascended Mogul was always OKAY… it gave me big development… but when I added LE to it, results exploded. So I did that for a while and then didn’t think that LE was as quintessential as it really was, so I eventually dropped it for other things. 1 year + on AM.

Then I started EOGSt1, did 9 months of that as well, changed my life more fundamentally than any other sub, as it was early on in my journey and revolutionized my mindset, it is single-handedly the sub that made me good at sales as it made me so comfortable with money i made other people comfortable with money… but it wasn’t until I stacked LE with EOG-1 that I hit 50-70% close rates.

Then I ran HOM which doesn’t ALWAYS need LE because it has Emperor-type scripting, but even then, LE not only makes me productive but also gives a massive boost to my intelligence and “executive presence” aka CEO-like status, it’s just a dang good sales sub independently of any financial scripting. When I’ve ran HOM, I’m a good closer, but when I run HOM + LE i’m a good closer CONSISTENTLY

I have to think about this more deeply.

TBH I want to run a HOM/LE custom but it doesn’t make sense from the perspective that HOM is a social sub I would run 5 min loops of 3x per week, but LE is a sub I’d listen to 15 minutes of on Friday evenings and then 30-60s microloops on the mornings that I need productivity boosts

5 Likes

Ran a loop of LE today.

I feel better already.

Also ran a loop of stark! But I know the instant sense of relief is from finally feeling my best again the moment LE was reintroduced to my stack.

4 Likes

Yo estoy shocked.

The theory is that maybe I’ve been running emperor (Asscended Mogul, Emp, HOM) for so long that that’s part of why I’m so anti-stark-vibe

I’m in it for the intelligence, loving socializing, being warmer to people, aura, and maybe a boost to my wardrobe/online image

2 Likes

Not sure about HoM since usually it’s pretty social but Ascended Mogul and Emp makes sense. That’s why I’ve told you before like internally you might be anti-stark vibe but externally when you talk to me or others your in between the Stark and HoM vibe in my opinion. Just realized that makes no sense but you get what I mean.

That’s Stark word for word. I removed the GLM: The Co for this reason as the extra dominance and authority seems to be know playing against me when I’m trying to be warmer to people and due to the aura it gives one. Great sub when starting out but once you have enough dominance it’s counter productive for socializing which I’ve mentioned before and noticed a little bit on HoM too. Stark is still the number 1 social sub.

1 Like

Man, results have been all over the place today!!!

Stark results

First sales call - freaking amazing, it was a lead I already knew well, and was re-pitching, and damn i could feel the brain boosting of stark. Verbal fluency through the charts, better than LE, I think Stark made me one hell of a better objection handler, it was flowing easily.

Second sales call - well… I was 15 mins late to the second sales call because I was finishing up closing the first, so the guy was SUPER mad, even his wife and assistant were trying to get him to just relax and be normal but he became one of those uber asshole prospects, and i just DQ’d him and let him go… makes me wonder though, would it have been different with more HOM in my system, or Chosen, or Emperor? Because he was trying to out dominate me and more or less winning in the sense that it was a standoff, but i only win if he “submits” or otherwise chills the fu’ out.

I’ve been thinking about what to stack alongside HOM for a while now, and that call made me realize… maybe a Love Bomb/HOM custom

Anyways, I’m not planning on running stark for a professional boost… it’s just a fun thing to run while I’m travelling, but it’s very cool to see the early pros and cons

4 Likes

I’m really glad Genesis:Mogul came out. Seems like HOM in many ways.

And I love the new description, with the aura it provides.

I listened to a loop last night Nov 11. On the 7th and 9th I listened to LE.

I’ll probably stack LE & Mogul together for a while to test that out, get a baseline, and then from there add in HOM again to see if HOM explodes my results or fizzles them out

2 Likes

(I had the same thought about these 2 programs.)

@SaintSovereign can we please have some clarification of these programs’ differences?

Dude I ran LBFH last week and the results were pretty insane. Going into sales calls completely agendaless, truely just wanting what’s best for the prospect takes your ego out of it and allowed me to do things on calls I didn’t even think I was capable of, challenging their limiting beliefs and to push themselves, but from a genuine care standpoint. It’s like the ultimate moral authority frame. Highly recommend a run of that. I think either Chosen or LBFH are the way to go with HOM.

4 Likes

The vibe in my opinion is the closest thing we’ve had to HOM. Trustworthy, respected, high status.

1 Like