A SubliminalUser is Reborn

I have more support than I can perceive right now.

1 Like

@RVconsultant Thank you so much for your support so far. You and everyone else have helped me get through this.

1 Like

You bet your ass that’s right! Dragon ain’t easy, but you faced it once again righteously. Don’t forget to give to yourself congratulations for persevering.

3 Likes

@SubliminalUser

Please make a note of this.

Also notice how much better you’re feeling now that you’ve taken rest days.

Rest days also involve fewer loops. As in no loops.

Isn’t it crazy how rest days work?

In this week alone:

• Significant increase in productivity!
  • That oppressive feeling is gone today.
  • Feeling that I can take on the challenges to come.
  • Increase in sleep quality
  • Having the knowing that success is in store for me.
  • On Sunday I get told by a friend that I’m “part of the top 5% in the world.” Okay, that’s nice to hear. Comforting. Then today, I get told the same thing by my manager. Whoah.

I feel like the narrative of my story is changing.

1 Like

The power of rest days mate!

Might want to bookmark the above post to remind yourself when you have a dip in your mood.

1 Like

Feeling terrible again. This time, it’s because I’m sick. That rarely happens.

All these new subs with their tech is great…but I honestly don’t want to add anything new until I’m done with DR.

1 Like

I think this is wise.

I’ve done so as well.

Healing. Healing booster. Sleep.

Yea. Only wish I have is to run a name-embedded or upgraded version of DR to make even more progress per time.

Patience my young SubliminalUser. By the time you get to stage 4 perhaps the Q store will be automated and the main shop will have the name embedded feature.

1 Like

Yea probably.

I am looking for massive change.

I feel like my motivation has crashed as hard as the market did 1 year ago.

I’m going to guess this is your brain wanting a bit of a rest. A good German beer and a BBC comedy are usually just what I need at a time like this. :grin::beer:

It’s also self-induced, because I know I’ve been upset at myself because of where I currently stand in life…that probably doesn’t help the recent sickness

I’d tell you how much self-loathing I’ve had off and on since running DR but then it might sounds like I’m trying to start a misery competition.

Rest days. Sleep. Water. Exercise. And :dragon: on mate!

PS Keep posting and feel well soon!

1 Like

@RVconsultant you say you have experienced a lot. How have you been processing these things? Doesn’t it get tiring to just watch shows?

While it may sound strange, it does make me feel better to know that I’m not the only going through all this BS.

Maybe I should run Sanguine for Sanguine Sundays.