A Journey of Self Love (DR st2-EOG st1)

Both LBfH Exp and Wanted Exp are cool… I bought myself a pair of sneakers, a pair of leather shoes, a hoodie, 7 T’-shirts. I threw away 3 big plastic bags of old clothes I didnt wear anymore because they were too old or didnt fit my style anymore.

Also my brother gited me another hoodie and another pair of sneakers. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

What is your rationale behind using Paragon?

Are you trying to heal something specific? What makes you feel you need to focus on healing the physical body?

Also, your profile still has your old stack. :wink:

1 Like

@noaha I have pain in my lower back… already down by 50% since I started Paragon and DR… also Paragon is there to help dissolve general tension and stress in my body while DR solves the root causes.

Thanks, I will update my profile.

2 Likes

Well… today is my birthday and I feel a bit overloaded, so no subs for me today.
The dreams I had last night were pretty revealing… there was resolution implied in them, repetitive dreams I had over the years that came to a healthy conclusion.

7 Likes

Happy Birthday man! :tada: :sparkles: :birthday: All the best things to you :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday man wiiiiieeee :smiley: :tada: :tada:

2 Likes

@Tobyone @Chase thanks guys!! Im very hyped over this birthday… I feel quite different already.

4 Likes

Well, my mom called me for my birthday an hour ago and the call flowed pretty nicely. When we finished talking she told me she loves me (which is not easy for her to say in general) and I told her I love her too, the thing is Ive always struggled with that, expressing my feelings verbally. I usually tried to fool myself by saying that love is shown in actions, that words are meaningless, but the truth is if you cant say the words to the people you love, you do have unresolved issues. It always requiered an effort for me to say it.

Today it was different it was so effortless… the words just flowed from the inside, outside my mouth with grace… even my girlfriend made a comment about it.

The other obvious results is that Ive been always reluctant to have family meetings and celebrations on my birthday… I just wanted to be invisible, but this time Im eager to recieve my family and celebrate with my dad, my brothers, nephew and nieces.

This quite radical and profound change is something Ive been feeling inside since I started LBfH Exp and Dragon Reborn st1… LESS THAN A WEEEK AGO!!! bearing fruits already!!

10 Likes

Happy birthday bro!

4 Likes

Thank you bro!!

1 Like

Happy birthday, I wish you all the best! :sparkles: :ribbon: :firecracker: :balloon:

3 Likes

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

I know what you mean. I feel less enthusiastic for my birthdays these past few years, but I’ll observe myself when mine comes up. I want to feel like partying :tada:

Happy birthday amigo :beers:

3 Likes

LBfH Exp is the way!

Muchas gracias amigo!

2 Likes

Well it finally happened… 6 minutes of Diamond Exp and 3 of LBfH exp and I got recon. Its expressing in the form of angst and some mild paranoia, besides that I feel repulsed towards physical contact.

Nothing to do, but to ride the wave…

2 Likes

The first recon on the X titles!

That’s a pretty extreme reaction. Must be something REALLY deep being brought up there!

1 Like

Turns out it wasnt recon, but the natural surfacing of trauma running a stack with DR, Paragon and LBHX… plus I decided to run 3 minutes of Diamond ehich for me is always a bit of a healing title.

Yes it was… lots of anger and feeling ignored, I recovered the memory and reframe it. HMR is great.

1 Like

Definitely will go deeper in this once I am back on the stack! So far, the tools I gained are superb, indeed!

1 Like

@AlexanderGraves heres more detail on what I went through.

Yesterday while I was reframing the stuff that came out listening to my stack, something very unexpected happened… I began seeing the beauty inside the pain, I dont know if Im able to describe the intensity and scope of that revelation, but it was intense.

I began feeling a sense of beauty and love when I saw the pain Ive been through, specially in my childhood and teenage years.
The light in the memories was haunting, like a very well produced movie… I teared up a little at the scene of having experienced pain and how lucky I was to have lived through that and being who I am now.

Pain as a part of life and a deep understanding of its nature, no longer fighting against feeling bad as if its something to be feared or rejected, but accepting it as another color in the experience we call life, accepting the gifts it can hold for us.

4 Likes

Today:

Dragon Reborn st1: 9 minutes
Paragon: 4:30 minutes
LBHX: 13:30 minutes.

2 Likes