Main Disc. Thread - A Love Bomb For Humanity Experimental ZP

Do you run LBFH before Emperor or after ?

before Emperor. But today I ran only LBFH as I feel a little bit exhausted mentally, kind of recon. I think tomorrow will be my day off. It seems smooth at the beginning but I think we still need a time for processing the infos

2 Likes

The way I see it is the Mind can execute a form, or an instruction (which is a subliminal is) and intensity at which it executes this instruction depends upon the expansion and excuberence of our energies.

My results are always best when I’m in a heightened state and most energised.

Now what comes through your expression in this state is the form or instruction.

If you in a low state this expression will be shallow.

The more you are heightened, elevated, energised and filled with life the more expansive and lucid this expression will exude from your being.

When I process a lot, all these vital factors constrict so much that I want to sleep, rest, or just replenish these stores. If and when I replenish them, through whatever means, my results return and improve.

So when I reach a point where processing starts to excessively diminish or even to such an extend degrade my vital life forces that my expression becomes shallow so do my results…

That’s why I love to be able to control how much I digest (of processing) because it always me to remain at a peak of results due to being able to control how much how the vital forces are usurped to mental processing.

Also mental processing is affected too, and very harshly by reconciliation but I don’t get much reconciliation on this title, if any at all.

Reverse results are like a worsening of your state after listening to a program that should improve your results in regards to the objectives of the respective program. But I have not had that since Qv2 as far as I can remember.

And have not looked into as to what might be the reason for that.

Because is of no consequence right now I personally have not had it since ZP… so it would not serve any purpose or be of any meaning beyond sheer curiosity.

In general, in life all processes that consume your energies will restrict your expression, soulfulness, aliveness — and this aliveness which is beyond the processing of a subliminal instruction will naturally determine how great capacity to manifest and create your life as you see it.

You can insert a subliminal instruction in that “seeing” part and it becomes the focal point of your mind to bring about changes in a certain direction.

But your natural creative abilities depends upon the magnitude of your aliveness, of the total essence of your vital forces.

Like the Sun (as a planetary body) being grander in size than a planet such as mars or venus, both of which revolve around the Sun, the moon revolves around the Earth and the Sun.

Now look at a corporate environment, it’s the same concept. The life of the employees revolve around that of the supervisors, and that of the supervisors around the works of the managers, the managers that of the CEO’s and investors.

That’s how power is oriented.

Among all life their is a hierarchy and life force is distributed accordingly.

This is why Alphas of the group have more and higher energy because they consume that of the Betas.

Even among humans their are low lives and high lives — the bodies appear they same (they are not, but that’s a discussion for another time) the essence which surrounds and inhibits them is of a certain excuberance and greatness — this is the Spirit of that being.

See, the Spirit of Jesus still reverberates and is still spoken of even though it’s been dug under the sand by many dark leaders and yet we still speak of the bible or of this figure.

Same goes for all other Great Spirits that roamed the earth.

3 Likes

If you want to raise your energy levels prior to running subs you can drink or eat raw ginger it seems to help alot.

3 Likes

Interesting. Now I’m wondering if it’s the opposite for me and a higher end setup results in less listening time. Going to make a thread on this later.

1 Like

Very interesting and unexpected results from this one…

My custom arrived today.

Played the first loop

1 hour later I dropped a big 5 liter bowl of water on the floor because I had stuff laying on the ground.

I startet cursing like a madman because it very rarely happens that I let something slip out of my hands, I cursed everything from the stuff on the ground to the money I lost to the fucking country that doesn’t provide energy and drains you.

I cursed for 5 min and the funny thing was - it had no power behind.

I cleaned everything, rolled a cigarette and during smoking I realized that it cost me less energy to have my apartment super clean and there is nobody to blame, not even me.

Anger was still there but with love I said to myself : I saw the problem, I found the solution so be happy and do it from now right.

This custom feels so light and profound at the same time. The effects are immediately there

And now I have the dilemma to rebuild my customs because this new version is the holy grail

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank you Subliminalclub

3 Likes

I just played LBFH Exp for 15 minutes. OK!!! This one is strong! I can’t say anything yet but I definitely feel that it’s in, doing something to my nervous system and using resources!
This one almost feels like it’s getting processed faster and is integrating faster too.

1 Like

I played this a little over one hour ago. The initial rush has already faded. Usually when I play a ZP track for 15 minutes, I feel it for hours after that. Sometimes days after. For example 5 minutes of HoM ZP knocked me out. One night I fell asleep asleep listening to HoM ZP and ended up listening to 15 minutes of HoM ZP and 15 minutes of EOG2. The next day, I had to go straight into washout. My nervous system was literally saying :" No more subliminal input!"

This LBFH Exp version feel different. It started strong but that sensation has already vanished. Like I didn’t run a 15 minutes track.

1 Like

There is this girl at college who caught my interest very much, she stood out from all others and I felt a speciale draw to her. Well, today she went out of her way to open up to me as I walked by her.

It all begin a several weeks back when I first entered college and she caught me attention, the weeks that followed I shared many little moments with her.

In the moments we shared I could feel we both sensed the interchange of connection, tension and interest.

I was walking behind her and I could sense that she felt that it was me who was speeding up to her. (Due to the Aura, and frankly none at college has this signature — there is no doubt she knew it was me)

When she approached me as I passed by sh found a silly excuse to start a conversation, but I knew and noticed she was genuinely interested and attracted.

I was not occupied by it but I knew that in the coming weeks I was probably going to date her. It is I who is in control and determine what happens on my timeline and in my life. I had a few day dreams where I saw me taking her to a date at the Zoo.

Now events started aligning to bring this into fruition.

I think Void of Creation has to contribute to this because as I held her in my thoughts, and several times desired her, and had the feeling with Faith that eventually we were going to date and spend time together Void of Creation started to subtle putting her in my path and manifesting different scenarios to bring her into my life and bring about those outcomes.

It all began when I sat in an Aula (a big room for lectures which many classes attend) and she instantly sparked my attention, I knew and felt she was going to be in my class and she was,

Moving forward many events orchestrated where (due to Void of Creation and the techniques I previously mentioned), this desire more and more started to come into manifestation.

I had Void of Creation in a Stark and Chosen Custom.

I had this in a Chosen Stark Custom and I still see results from it; Customs just leave a very permanent impact on me especially with programs I have ran before, it truly like shapes my personality and leaves this imprint on it, especially concerning the environment I used it in.

For example, I was late to a class and greeted the teacher, with the Stark Aura I just become popular and likeable wherever I go, using Stark you will be that guy who is in the spotlight and having even just once walked in a room everyone is reminded of and remembers.

I don’t know where I was going with this and I’m getting off-topic I can talk days upon days and share scenarios how the scripts have helped me life and circumstances today have pointed out to me that perhaps I do this too little.

So, essentially, the Custom is still affecting me (and I have not used it for awhile) but after running Love Bomb for Humanity my ex contacted me and now this girl opens up to me, after we had a little conversation where she praised me for something, I gave her some heartfelt comments on her looks and I saw she was very warmed by it, she helt her hand over her chest, smiled as if sunlight emersed from the horizon and took a deep breathe of the love that I transmitted after I gave her these kind words.

We then spread paths and went our different ways, but when I focused my consciousness on her I could sense she was taking that feeling with her and had now become a beacon of Light just as the script intended.

She opened herself up to it and through her interactions my Light enflamed her torch and spread further.

A same thing happened with my friend the other day.

Another example of the scripting at work is the oh so noticeable laughter scripting it is more so an energy than it is sheer humour their is this vibe of laugher, it’s like this feeling you get with some tickles you, you know that feeling?

That’s the feeling I get with it.

Like someone tickles me from within and the laughter that occurs from it brings physical sensations and enjoyment.

The interaction I have with others are naturally funny in this way, it’s nothing I do or say in particular but more so how this energy reflects and expresses through my behaviour.

And it also spread similar to the warmth, the whole classroom became incredibly jittery after I evoked it.

It only happened once I started interacting in a group setting and the scripting became alive and started to alchemise. When I was just silently observing and listening to the lecturer it did not affect my peers.

I know I barely ever share day to day experiences out of my own life but if it is helpful and helps others to understand what to expect and perhaps contributes in some way or another I might do it more often.

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

Love Bomb for Humanity is truly a magnificent piece of work, especially in this new version!

Oh and as we separated ways she was asking me how I could attend the lectures and be the only guy who makes absolutely no notes, she asked me how I would pass for exams without summaries and I used that as leverage to give my number to her so I could get her summaries lol.

Anyway, the reason I don’t like to talk about these things as they are occurring because of my understanding that if I publicise things and get other people involved while it is still happening it can intervene with the manifestations.

But it also clearly shows and depicts many of the scripts at work (when you share real life stories of the alchemical process), instead of vague and abstract depictions of results.

5 Likes

The same happened with me while playing emperor zp Exp usually I feel the energy the whole 15 minutes , then I played loop LBFH zp exp and I didn’t feel anything . but next morning I am calm .

I never ran the previous version is there like any obvious difference between them or nothing you can report on?

All I can say is that I like this version, a lot.

2 Likes

I didn’t run emperor zp before , but every title I used in zp was generating energy for me and I feel it in my body and I feel my attention focused so tightly . Ah adding to that I slept directly that night usually I am energetic after using ZP. Maybe LBFH influence :thinking:

2 Likes

I ran for the first time only a few hours ago. The previous version gave me lots of dreams and a couple of nightmares. I’ll see what this one does. I want to run it a few times before I’m sure it’s doing anything.

1 Like

I felt this version and still feel this version affecting the pathways in my right foot and I also had it affecting me very noticeable in the nervous system of my upper lip, a very small and detailed fraction of it.

I can make my body and hands tingle on demand with electricity but since playing this audio it’s been passively tingeling what feels like thousands of tiny electrical charges at the left-bottom side of my right foot, in the nervous / energetic system of that area.

I suspect it’s probably removing some blockage it’s connected to the liver I think but don’t know for sure.

I had some healing from it as well and it’s extremely effective but deeply gentle.

Also I can easily perceive in others the lack of self-love and acceptance which is probably just a reflection of my own mind being focused on this — it happens for me on all the subs, whatever the objective I begin to see it in the world and in others.

And some flashbacks to memories of the past where I felt, or did not feel accepted or loved, had a few of these pop-up today, not too many though. And it’s not so conscious it passed by as a falling star would in the night-sky, very quick surfacing and disappearing of a memory, no emotions involved.

@ksub just wait it out, the results will come I had the same thing happen to me this morning when I woke up with no results and overexposure but it faded as the hours went by.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign when you say not to mix the experimental titles with the “regular” ones, is that due to concerns about recon? or is it more just for comparing how the different versions play out?

4 Likes

Who’s mixing versions?

somebody who wants to blow themselves up! a little of this a little of that… :boom:

Yes. Similar to the way we didn’t mix WANTED ZP with WANTED Qv2 (for example).

2 Likes

This version is fantasticly beautiful.

I hate Alcohol and drunk people.

I search for the most drunk bar and I am playing Foosball with drunk people and I am super friendly and don’t care.

The abyss of Alcohol does not reach me one bit.

SUBLIMINALCLUB FOR LIFE

THANK YOU

3 Likes