A conclusion which ALL should read

Maybe place of this post is not precisely in this category
But I feel everyone should have a look at what I see as obvious
If SC founders expand the business and attract a lot of customers they will inevitably face a dozen of customers (like me) who NEED answers to their questions and PERSONAL attendance of saint and fore on their questions and problems.
And the main reason is the TRADE SECRET.
Let’s not talk about if it’s bad or good.
When JUST TWO people know the details and parts pf the scripts, it makes it difficult to attend to all problems regarding scripts.
Imagine the latency in delivering objectives, other than that, not receiving answers for our support tickets in the time were supposed to.
Now let’s say well YOU were so eager for the ZP to release otherwise we would release it late + objectives. Despite the founders’ own excitement for launching the products(cuz they are passionate about it), late release of the product and late response to tickets would reduce that efficiency reputation of the company.
And + all these, expanding the business would cause serious attention from negative influencers.
Now I am not a naysayer, but those are facts.
Hey Alpha! Who the hell are you to give your opinion huh?!?!
-well I see my interest in SC’s prosperity
Thanks

I think creating a collection of support ticket answers would be fine, in order to prevent redundant questions

There’s already a thread of support question answers

1 Like

You may want to check out the Support Ticket Questions & Answers thread.

2 Likes

@Alphamale - please don’t create posts in the News and Updates section, my friend. Questions and Comments is the correct section for this

I am always fascinated by people like you @Seeker who are sooo patient !

1 Like

I was talking about FOUNDERS/org creating a collection, NOT others.
you probably took that thread too serious!

They are too busy running a business to have time for that. :joy:

Those who should know, know.

I changed the category

1 Like

Watching this company’s growth I’ve been happy with how they’ve been scaling everything. Im sure they have a plan. One thing I’ll say though, I admire how they aren’t pressured into doing things. We live in a pretty toxic customer/business relationship nowadays in general through the world. People can be far too demanding and entitled. I don’t have a lot of respect for businesses who bend to that and perpetuate abuse.

1 Like

NEVER EVER think that NOT meeting deadlines creates respect for the company.
But in another glance what you say is correct, eg. creating a MORE detailed description of the titles in a way which WON’T reveal trade secrets. Then it will eliminate the need ask a lot of questions.

And NEVER EVER try to create polarities by writing assumption of US putting pressure on THEM.
They do it for the PASSION and NOT for the money.
And the company is INTERESTING to customers

All I’m saying is they’re a growing company and growing companies easily unravel when they don’t establish boundaries and firm principles. So I’d rather they take their time to figure it all out vs rush things together.

I think that is a whole another matter to talk about
Not rushing and everything
I think fire is typing :scream:
Is it fire or anako

But you actually are.
Them doing things out of passion means they’ll do it the way THEY want to, and because of that, they’re not really obligated to do anything that you’ve written in this thread.

As for things that you’ve been trying to ask for so long;

1- Saint made a comment a while back about crypto payments not becoming an option, here:

2- about the support tickets, understand that you’re not the only one submitting tickets, and the fact that they get answered based on the number, so if you keep posting more tickets, you’re more likely to receive the answers much later, and a lot of the times, if your questions are about specific programs, then you’re much better asking those who have a long history with the programs (e.g. me with WANTED, @Michel for PCC, @friday @Yazooneh for KHAN, etc.)

3- lastly, about objectives, you said, and I quote:

Yet there has been one specific individual (but not the only one) who was spamming all of the forums for the release of those subs, and once the subs were released, they became ungrateful and started pressuring about objectives…
You do realize they’re human too right?
Even people in big organizations aren’t going to put as much effort in delivering such amazing products and service as both @SaintSovereign and @Fire

So if you can’t do a simple thing as being patient, they would be less likely to see you (and your “opinions”) as valuable.

1 Like

Lets not get emotional
It is SC’s virtue and good to even create subs and they are doing a favor to especially me and themselves about crypto payment, the post of saint you shared is outdated.
Okay they do favor and everything…
I never said they should release AFAP, did I?
I just said it would create that less efficiency reputation or everything(despite the fact that they are best). This is the consequence, you either do it or not, your choice!
But business world is not like that, you write on you support page we answer in 5 days and you answer later than that, that could create serious problems, especially with these collar guys😏
Everyone does not have YOURS and MINE attitude towards SC.
When they tell you they will answer the tickets in 5 days they should meet it (although “I” am patient about this), but when saint does a favor and establishes crypto payment platform when they have a lot of priorities such as project hero, that is up to him

I don’t have that attitude towards real world Invictus, like they are human, be patient…believe me they don’t give a damn. They would say ANSWER my ticket or I would file a case.
And regarding you guys, I would never RELY on forum people as LEGIT people to seek answer from.
I prefer the support.

Believe me, if there was any other discreet way with which I could convey my message to founders, I would never write a public post about it.

@Invictus
Improvisation is different form organization