A conclusion which ALL should read

You’re writing this with two wrong assumptions:

1. That our support system is slow.

And it is not. Both @SaintSovereign and I saw how our support person handles the tickets. They are quite fast and accurate, especially considering how specific subliminal technology is and how many tickets we get.

The problem comes when people start thinking our support channel is their own personal therapy session, try to bring drama/conspiracies into the support channel, clog the channel with countless copies of their tickets or come in with highly specific requests that are due to their own personal situation.

We cannot always oblige everyone’s personal requests that are fully due to them and their personal situation, and not us. Do we wish to? Of course, we would love to help everyone - but that takes time and resources, which a much larger number of users require than just that one. Ultimately, we aren’t able to help everyone with their very specific and personal requests and we do not have the responsibility to either.

1. That the objectives are somehow “delayed” or beyond a “deadline”

I do not recall ever setting a deadline for the objectives. Y’all gotta remember, it’s not just your own personal subliminal that needs to get updated. There are 45 more titles on the main store that need to have objectives added. It’s not just Stark, just Executive, just this or that - all of them. You’re simply going to have to wait for your preferred subliminal to be updated - just like everyone else.

There is no late release of ZP either. We specifically told you it’s going to be a slow rollout with experiments.

This reads more as a thread of subtle forcing through “you guys MUST be faster or you’ll be hit with these consequences”. Might not have been your intention, but social awareness is key when creating threads like these, @Alphamale (furthermore, I’d ask you to avoid creating clickbait-y titles in the future).

Here’s the thing about these “consequences” though - most of the people who would go out and review-bomb us for missing their ticket that they’ve spammed 5 times in our support channel… aren’t really the people we want as our customers. As this is a passion project for us, we want a very specific type of people on here.

We want the explorers, the curious, the ones who work hard and aren’t afraid to put themselves out there. Those who desire more and even if they might be in a bad situation right now, are ready to take action.

Quite different demographic from those who will take offense and act out in retaliation for us not catering to every whim - and such a stance is necessary for further growth and scaling of the company. They will always be there, so let’s not base our whole company’s actions on a tiny, vocal subset of people who will always have an issue.

So, @Alphamale, my advice to you is to relax. You don’t have to worry about this - we’ve got things under control.

10 Likes

I answered everything regarding obligations in previous posts, my support ticket time is faar past the deadline which is written on the support website, so I guess not that accurate or fast. Even if they missed it, its lack of accuracy and its not affordable in the mass service providing. Regarding personal problem and spam paragraph of yours, my ticket has none of those characteristics you said, its the most sensible ticket, even if it is not, you are SUPPOSED to answer it, not ignore it.
It is not a youtube video to cost VERY much data or time for the people to watch and is “clickbait”
Clickbait is for places where thousands of link get uploaded every hour, not here.
But I am curious how you wrote a long answer for that clickbait

No. Not today.

4 Likes

@Alphamale, giving you your PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy warning due to complaints due to user error. Just like I said here:

5 Likes