5 cores across 2 customs

Please don’t go hitchhiking all the way to the North Pole. Winter is coming.

:joy: :hugs:

2 Likes

You could swap the positions of Wanted and Mind’s Eye.

This way WQ joins the Fitness scripts, and ME meshes with the Manifestation Enhancers.

:+1:t2:

1 Like

RPH

reps per hour

Intriguing

2 Likes

Mate please derail it all you want. Any custom questions anyone is too shy to make their own thread about do it here

1 Like

Might have to do this, beautiful thinking with the enhancement modules working with mind’s eye that’s a great thing, especially with merger of worlds information releaser and divine will should give me interesting visions

While we’re here @Meng123 any hard hitting results from those who use ME religiously or have used it regularly?

2 Likes

Im a bit busy atm to collect posts but these are the main journals of manifestation with minds eye that i know of.Can read through at your own leisure

4 Likes

I think that’s a great idea switching WANTED and Mind’s Eye. Wanted and Khan compliment each other great, but I also know you’ve had a ton of success with Khan custom which had inner circle as the other core.

Inner Circle is a light core as is Mind’s Eye. Wanted not so much. Wanted with the physical shifting custom should be super aligned and also give a taste of mysteriousness to your physical shifting custom. Mind’s eye with Khan and all those manifestation modules I think is a great idea to consider.

1 Like

Sorry it took so long to get back on this.

Really, it doesn’t matter WHAT cores you have. What matters is that each sub you make supports your goal/intended outcome of becoming Yazooneh 2.0

If you have a clear vision/idea of what Yazooneh 2.0 looks like, acts like, and then as long as each sub contributes in some way to becoming that person, then it’ll work (I think)

5 Likes

That part!

1 Like

Yes, I think your faith in yourself can help. However, please remember if you need a rest, then have faith in your rest days.

1 Like

I think it has to do with how cores are woven together in the process of creating a custom.

If you want a more detailed answer, please submit a support ticket.

2 Likes

I have one more question before I make this custom tomorrow, hopefully @SaintSovereign can weigh in on this since I have a support ticket open for nine days

Does wanted matter whether it is in my khan custom or the physical shifting custom? Does having it in the khan custom give me some double dose of physical shifting as opposed to having it mesh with the shifting custom or does it matter not?

1 Like

Would you please post the ticket number and date it was submitted?

I will now try to channel the spirit of @SaintSovereign. I feel an answer becoming more and more clear…

“Y’all are over thinking this”.

Support ticket time.

1 Like

Put it in the shifting custom. Always create focused customs. The more focused, the better.

7 Likes

Thanks, Saint!

@Yazooneh Ignore the above channeling I tried.

Does this answer your question?

1 Like

Because the core is just the core scripting. The major titles have a ton of support scripting that’ll pile up and cause issues. But you’d never hear me recommend running two customs with 3 major cores each unless you somehow hyperfocused both those customs.

7 Likes

Thanks, Saint!

@meng123 :point_up: Would you please archive this?

Thanks, Saint!

@Meng123 Would you please also archive this one?

Whatchu think of my five core based on my experience?

1 Like

I’ll put wanted into the physical shifting so that I don’t get some massive double dose of physical shifting from each, and to not confuse my body on what I want my physical shifting to do, which is going towards a good look rather than all our healing