5 cores across 2 customs

I’d love some veteran opinion @Simon @Azriel @Meng123 @Palpatine @Malkuth

I have 5 cores I want to spread across 2 customs, I am usually very aware of the density and alignment issue.

However, I feel that one year and a half of Khan stage 4 and EF stage 4 under my belt make them at strong alignment with me

the others are as follows:
Spartan: very strong alignment, grit and mental strength gained from ef4 and Khan 4 so this aligned with me well in my last custom.

Wanted: It fits in amazingly, even on purely Khan, I was always a sort of strong quiet deep fellow with layers upon layers of mystery, the physical shifting from Wanted will fit in nicely with my physical shifting custom to just give the results a bit of an extra aesthetic push.

Mind’s eye: I feel if I were to learn to visualize I would solve a huge chunk of my issue manifesting, even the ability to feel workouts would be helpful

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

please, any insight on how risky it is, or how fruitful it will be based on above statements, I feel like I’d align really well, but would still like a counsel

5 Likes

For you, I’d only have a slight concern. What concerns? Watch yourself for anger, fatigue, or agitation.

Otherwise, I think you would be fine.

Just follow the listening recommendations.

And enjoy having an even better sex life.

BTW, are you in a middle east country?

3 Likes

damascus, Syria.

Thank you that reassures me, do you truly believe based on my strong belief set that i can handle this and internalize it properly

1 Like

Sounds great to me if its across 2 customs.If you wanted to put all 5 in one custom then i might have some reservations.Ef4-Spartan and khan-wanted make good pairs and would keep either custom from being too dense.Minds eye would be good in either.

3 Likes

What do you think @Malkuth ?

1 Like

5 cores across 2 customs.

Spartan, Khan Stage 4, EF Stage 4, Wanted, Mind’s Eye.

You should be totally good.

2 Likes

It sounds beautiful, @Yazooneh!

Proven through your past experience.

Aligned with your priorities.

Well within recommended guidelines.

I think it’s going to be beautiful.

Next question: you have between 15 and 35 slots free for additional modules. What do you want to include? This is another step where density (and focused alignment) can be addressed.

Just make sure one of those modules is Mosaic.

3 Likes

You’ll be more than good dude. Especially with plenty of experience already running Khan, EF, and Spartan.

Really the only question is which custom do you include Mind’s Eye with?

Khan and WANTED are an obvious pair just as EF and Spartan pair

2 Likes

Oh wait unless you include WANTED with EF and Spartan for further physical shifting

2 Likes
  1. Khan

2. Wanted

3. Stronger

4. Omnidimensional

5. Pragyaa

6. Jupiter

7. Merger of worlds

8. Divine will

9. Information releaser

10. Yggdrasil

11. Deus

12. Inner gasoline

13. I.Q

14. Fearsome

15. Fusion optimized

16. Architect

17. Tyrant

18. Dominion

19. Sphaera Magnetica

20. Mystery

21. Emperor fitness stage 4

22. Spartan

23. Minds eye

24. MAle enhancement

25. SPS Reproductive system

26. Physicality shifter sexiness

27. Epigenetics

28. Serum x

29. Facial morphing

30. APS: Torso

31. APS: legs

32. APS: Hair

33. Deus

34. APS: Arms

35. SPS:Muscular system

36. SPS Fat burner

37. Deep sleep

38. Height inducer

39. SPS: skeletal system

40. Mosaic

I’ve done a run with all above physical shifting modules minus head and organs, I got very used to the fatigue and it normalized and that’s why I’m confident having wanted too, even added architect and fusion to help in case I need any more energy development for my needs

I put mind’s eye in the physical one since my visualization will mostly come into my physical shifting goals, imagining a bigger penis, taller, godlike proportions

3 Likes

I’m hoping that wanted’s physical shifting doesn’t just double that trajectory and instead just adds a flavor of aesthetic and good look to the trajectory they’re already taking, wanted is chosen mostly for the mystery aspect that’s why it’s in there with khan, and mosaic is in the physical shifting custom so that one plays nice with the goals of khan wanted

Do you think that’s how it works? I’d love to hear your theory

Looks awesome man. I have nothing I could add to make these better, except perhaps to include Omnidimensional in the physical shifting one (and maybe swap with Deus) to allow the physical shifting to occur from infinite angles hitting every possible angle of your body.

It’s dope though you’ll get like a double dose of physical shifting not just from EF/Spartan/Mind’s Eye custom but also from WANTED in Khan

3 Likes

I think you nailed it on the head here. Khan and WANTED is such a powerful combo especially if you’re already geared towards being that mysterious kind of dude. I would keep your builds how you have them except maybe consider the suggestion I mentioned

1 Like

So you truly think omnidimensional is better than Deus for physical shifting? I’d imagine deus beats all in the long run or do I not get the whole picture ?

I think they’re both fantastic, my theory is that Omnidimensional would enable the physical shifting to occur from every possible angle in every possible way, which seems like what a sculptor does when building the perfect specimen in the form of a statue. I just imagine the body would be perfected this way.

Over time I feel like Deus would keep building and enhancing the physical shifting further, so if you could somehow include both in there that would be awesome. If not, I think it’s real solid how you have it especially with Mosaic in there.

2 Likes

Fuck me that’s interesting

I’ll consider this, thanks

1 Like

You’re asking this to a guy who has 4 not-so-aligned Cores in 1 Custom. :grin:

My standard advice is to stack the cores first, experience their synergies & conflicts, before building a custom.

I suspect you have used most of these majors and even modules before, correct?

Also, it doesn’t look like you have any new goals, you just want to experiment with “moe powwa.”

Go ahead. It’s cool. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Simon @Malkuth @Meng123 @RVconsultant

Why is it that you can stack customs with multiple major cores (2 customs, 3 major cores in each plus modules) and be ok. But if you stacked 6 of those same titles from the main store you’d have major recon?

2 Likes

An excellent question that is above my pay grade.

All I can guess is that something about Q customization involves some sort of integration that streamlines mental processing of subliminals. [EDITED to remove redundant use of the word ‘process’]

But the most accurate response I can really make is: “I don’t know.”

3 Likes