Confused about custom

Hello
Been here for a while and have been enjoying the major and ultima titles. for a while i have been thinking about getting a custom, howevee i am not sure how to go about it. Wondering if anyone can answer these questions

• Does a indivdiual custom need to follow a theme. forexample if I have something in their about producitvity, can i put another topic like love in it or does the custom need to follow a general theme to be effective
  • how many titles/modules can i put in a custom?
  • what titles do you recommend for relationships. i am currently in one but i want something to make my relationshio with my significant other stronger and need something to help the attraction. P.S i am a female

thank you!

2 Likes

Heyyy,

1. It helps if you follow a theme and keep the focus as narrow as possible, rather than broader. It’ll help much more, but you can make it a little broad.

2. 3 Major Programs and 17 modules. So 20 overall.
    You don’t need 3 major programs, you could have one or two and 19/18 modules.

3. Heartsong for sure as one of the major titles. Depends what else you really want out of the relationship but Heartsong is the major title you should put in based off your wants so far.

4 Likes

Here’s a quote from username SaintSovereign regarding focus:

Here is a support article discussing the number of modules one can put in a custom.

1 Like