ran my first loop today, currently this is the stack (all 30s today):
- QL ST3
- IC + DD
- HS ST1
Feel like I’m at the beginning of an upheaval.
ran my first loop today, currently this is the stack (all 30s today):
Feel like I’m at the beginning of an upheaval.
From qOS:
@Presence — close, but the picture is a little different, and the difference matters.
Stage 2 is the closer of the two to the original Heartsong, but it isn’t simply the old title upgraded. The original tried to do two jobs in one script: put you into a loving state, and bring you to the right person. Stage 2 keeps the second job and sharpens it. Its whole focus is discernment: recognising the people who fit you, going where they are, and actually choosing well. That’s what “manifestation through resonance” means in practice. It works on how clearly you hear and how honestly you choose, not on how strongly you glow.
That’s also why the old “loving state” isn’t front and centre there. In the choosing phase, an overly transcendent, everything-is-love feeling acts as a glamour. It makes every candidate look like the one, and it can carry you past red flags on a wave of warmth. Stage 2 deliberately trades that haze for clear sight.
Stage 1 isn’t a recon-relief add-on for people the old title was hard on. It’s the foundation: the heart tuned to its own note, whole before anyone arrives, worth that doesn’t wait for a verdict. The loving state lives there now, built from wholeness rather than longing, which is why it holds up in real relationships instead of floating above them. Run Stage 1 until it settles, then let Stage 2 take that heart out to find its answer.
From qOS:
They make two different stacks, and the difference is what the heart work stands on.
Emperor Reforged + Heartsong Attuned is two titles walking the same road, recognition rather than forging. Reforged uncovers the sovereign man underneath the strain: presence that needs no audience, direction, self-command, a body and voice that carry it, and wealth and romance approached without hunger. Attuned uncovers the tuned heart: whole before anyone arrives, worth that doesn’t wait for a verdict, a body that stays settled around closeness. Together you get a man who governs his own life and a heart with no hook in it, which is why Heartsong’s own page pairs them as “love becomes a place where he is revealed rather than lost.” This stack has a spine and a direction. The love work happens inside a life that is also moving.
PEACE + Heartsong Attuned goes one layer further down. Reforged still builds an identity, a well-made one. PEACE goes underneath every identity to the ground they’re carved from, and Attuned carries that wholeness into love. Heartsong’s page calls this the deepest foundation pairing in the catalogue. It is quieter and more inward than the Reforged stack, with no push toward career or body, and it is the one to choose if settling and integration are the point. Your read on PEACE is right: it’s can run very well underneath other titles, and it’s known for making whatever sits on top of it land faster and deeper. Attuned on a PEACE floor integrates unusually well.
So: Reforged gives the heart a life to live in; PEACE gives it ground to rest on. And since three titles are allowed, PEACE under both is a natural third option. PEACE and Reforged are built on the same idea and pair cleanly, so Reforged for the man, Attuned for the heart, PEACE beneath them both is the fullest version of this stack.
Also meant to add, if you really want to enhance that transcendental feel, stack either stage with A Love Bomb for Humanity. Heartsong will help you channel that “transcendent love for all humanity” into your dating and romance life, especially when paired with Stage 1. You can probably do this for just one cycle and get that inner sensation you want. Just note that it may add a bit more recon.
I don’t understand this.
What is the difference between “direct” and “embodiment”?
What does “embodiment” mean in practical non-abstract terms?
Isn’t embodiment the end result of a successful reconciliation process?
Does it make sense to say that HS 1 is the main foundation builder for any other romance title?
I am hoping to get the inner work on worthiness finally done with the help of HS 1 that I was not able to get with LB.
From what I understand, a foundation build with HS 1 will enhance the results of all other romance titles afterwards, right?
How would the following stacks work out?
a) Heartsong Stage 2 + Primal
b) Heartsong Stage 2 + Stark Black
c) Heartsong Stage 2 + Primal + Stark Black
From my understanding, all 3 titles are compatible with each other in the way of making you the main character and the main prize, while focussing on manifesting the one right partner, right?
Thank you.
Think of it like this and this is a very simplified example. “Direct” means there’s direct scripting that says “love yourself.” That scripting is the type you’ll see in something like LBfH. As we’ve all observed, that scripting is generally processed as healing scripting and can trigger recon / take over your whole stack, as you dwell on the past and find yourself stuck trying to tear through the muck of past trauma.
Embodiment means that the self-love develops organically as you set boundaries and take care of yourself. Those things are acts of self-love will eventually become automatic and habitual. With Heartsong, if you find a potential match who is incredibly attractive, but acts with toxicity and you cut them off anyway, gorgeous looks and all – that is an act of self-love, because you are valuing your peace and your boundaries regardless of their looks. You’re also no longer acting out of scarcity, because you recognize that there will be other beautiful partners.
This type of scripting does not trigger as much recon, generally speaking. If we included lots of direct self-love scripting, Heartsong would have the exact same problem as before: you’d spend all your time in recon rather than enjoying life – the latter of which we’re seeing in the early (and shockingly fast) results we’re from New Heartsong.
So, yes:
This is true, but the question is whether intensity the right mode of healing for a title like Heartsong. Our research said: “no.” Look at what we’re observing already from New Heartsong – people feeling whole, worthy, reconnecting with themselves, moving forward in life, instantaneous PEACE-style healing. Without all the doubt and self-loathing and the such that emerges sometimes with going after these issues directly. New Love Bomb will probably also follow this model. Sometimes, the path forward is through the present, rather than living in the past.
I believe it can serve that function very well. I think a few cycles of Heartsong Stage 1 will make any romance or seduction title much easier by its very nature. You’d be entering these titles with a much more clear and embodied mindset – you understand what you want, you are not afraid to pursue it, you are not afraid to say “no, this isn’t for me,” and you enter those relationships feeling complete and whole. You essentially enter the situation with the mindset of “I do not need anyone to complete me, and because of this, anyone who enters into a relationship with me will benefit from my overflow, but I will cut this relationship off if I am made to feel unworthy, or if I am disrespected. Do not mistreat me.”
Is it in beyond seduction or straight long range seduction module ? What else is in the custom if you don’t mind my asking?
Have you seen Long range seduction have such other obvious effects
I have so many amazing romances that slip through my fingers for slightly off reasons. I esnt to add that module back in to get that ball rolling
I’ll send you a PM, dont want to derail the thread with unrelated personal stuff.
Very interesting. 2 days before the release of the new Heartsong, I think I was pre-processing parts of the script, I have blocked a semi-attractive work colleague on Instagram because she overstepped her boundaries with me and I will not tolearate her disrespect.
PS:
The recon from the first 30 sec loop, lasted for 2 days.
Today was an additional rest day with almost no recon.
So I think I will do another 30 sec loop tomorrow.
I think HS 1 is doing something, time will tell.
My usual metric of testing self worth is too take a look at something I want to have and check my feelings for whether the object of desire feels “out of my league” or not anymore. With romance worth, I would simply look at a hot girl on Instagram and feel inside whether she still feels “out of my league” or no longer anymore.
Stage 1 is already manifesting for me. Imma keep things under wraps tho but it feels quite near what I’ve envision in my last post here… for now
That’s a fair description, although it doesn’t get to the unvoiced / implied question behind what I was asking (and I would not expect it to, since I haven’t been precise enough in externalising my thinking).
Your original description was pointing out the sense of wholeness or primordial nature in PEACE, and the same kind of unity arising from a different framework in HeartSong (the different aspects of what the user is seeking in their ideal partner). I’ve also observed a similar aspect of unity in Reforged… here it manifests in the idea of working with what is there, seeing the worthiness or sovereignty at the root of being and how it all fits together, and then it says “hey, don’t over-perform, here are some guiding principles and tools to make that sovereignty more efficient and to use your own resources more effectively, but don’t forget the underlying core of who you are doesn’t need any external validation, embody that without apology”. And the recognition of that sovereignty and inner nature is provided through a process of introspection.
What the AI didn’t articulate, because it wasn’t asked to, is how the different attempts to get the sub user to experience (or work with) this wholeness of their own zero point kind of interface together within the existing newer titles. I think that is becoming clearer; at first I was trying to sort out what was just the learnings from PEACE etc and what was the ZPU design itself, but that’s getting less relevant here. In terms of what’s changed in HS (and how the ZPU redesign works in general), my adjusted understanding based on all this is that ZPU is trying to get the individual to perceive things in terms of gestalts rather than individual features of the sub or fragments of their being, and orient those perceptual gestalts towards the end goals of the subliminal (as opposed to mere inner development work, or outer action, or manifestation/auras etc).
Am I on target here, or am I just seeing patterns where none exist?
Not wanting to derail the thread, I genuinely feel like this distinction helps the understanding of how this and future upgrades work, and enhances comprehension in reading the copy.
EDIT: and just to be clear here, the introspection in stage 1 of HS is leading the user to understand their own preferences and how they relate to who they are, their nature. So it’s a similar kind of process of integration, just oriented toward different aspects of the self. The reason PEACE hits differently is because of how it works in reorienting the use of those inner resources, rather than how it leads the user to recognise them. EDIT again: so one could say both Attuned and Reforged kind of synergise with one another by aiding HS in feeling the worthiness/self acceptance through introspection on different parts of ones nature, while PEACE operates underneath all that at the level of self regulation and recognition of wholeness.
Thanks for the mention! I think I’ll get NE Heartsong with long range seduction, since my desired partner isn’t part of my daily life yet. Nice!
Attuned is amazing, and not just for romantic relationships. Overall, I feel way more solid and sure of myself.
After just two 15 second loops I’ve noticed more assertiveness, decisiveness, willingness to speak my truth, confidence, and feeling much more capable and competent than I’ve felt in a long time.
At work, our senior leadership team has been deferring to my judgment and having me take the lead on meetings they are a part of. While in the past I would have felt imposter syndrome or feelings of unworthiness, running those meetings and making impactful leadership decisions has felt very natural. I feel like their peer rather than a subordinate.
I’m also finally giving myself the credit I deserve. I’ve been prone to getting caught on the endless hamster wheel of self-improvement - never satisfied, never feeling worthy enough, always looking for something I can improve about myself. With Attuned, I really do feel enough. I’m recognizing my awesomeness. And I’m celebrating how far I’ve come and all that I’ve accomplished without that relentless self-critic nagging me to do more, be more, have more. I am more than enough as I am.
I can relate to that, it happened to me too, a lot. For me it was Peace what first helped me get out of that trap, Attuned is making it even better.
Must be all that Nervous System regulation or something.
1 minute run on Heartsong
I did 1 total minute of Heartsong Attuned and 1 minute EOG True Sell Stage 4. I’ll say which I think did what.
Heartsong
This might be one of my favorite subs of all time. I started to fall in love with my own life. It felt full, and I was present to and blown away by how much I have going on, how ‘full’ my life is. I’m highly successful, have tons of incredible friends, a life full of meaningful things and family, and I literally couldn’t ‘feel’ it. I still was grateful and enjoyed my life but I felt I was walking around with an emptiness and hole that I intuited. This was as dramatic as it sounds at times but not all consuming. Since May I have been in various forms of ‘loss’ around woman. Alongside fire and romance, and adventure, loss has been permeating my experience, and an attempt to overcompensate for that loss with independence and drive. Heartsong started to dismantle that. My life felt/feels like a full dance. Since running the 60 seconds I’ve gone up and down. I’m both very ‘needy’ and completely not needy. I get attached, loyal, and caring very quickly and I feel like I’m abandoning people even if they pull away. My ego also can take a hit especially with certain 180 dynamics. In Heartsong I felt this had less punch/ impact, I could still see it but it matter less. The day after my desire for my last partner grew tremendously almost painfully sad but not destabilizing. I was not in love with her, but her mind, her strength, and sweetness, her fun, her ability to get shxxt but also totally submit, her contrasts fascinated me, super high achieving professional, quirky, artsy, dainty, but totally sexually, their was like a quite innocent hum to who she is - her being and our connection. As weird as it sounds it was like this mr. Rogers energy- of total unconditional love, peace, and the quite beauty of life.
And she is completely not ‘choosing/ pursuing me’ now for whatever reason - and that’s painful but profoundly okay and doesn’t diminish whatever it was we had. Like I can ‘lead’ her into maybe engaging again, but she can also disappear if I don’t and at this point doing that has no sustainable or traction.
It doesn’t quite solve this part of me that wants to be so ‘the thing’ and wanted that people don’t ever want to leave out of their own will.
I still would love to feel the power and pull of others truly pursing me and choosing me or at least fully engaging me the way I engage them- and I started to feel that on Khan. That part I am present to mattering to me (I am curious how this would stack with wanted will ask at bottom. )
Also not sure if because stacked with Khan but my sense of dropping in and fully relating to people amplified. My presence seemed way stronger and more relaxed and like I had an irresistible wholeness that was ‘hotter’ than the ‘sexiest’ thing could ever be. At times it felt like I was feeling who I was before trauma, not just relationship trauma, but trauma of a life I didn’t expect or turn out. Did no expect this from Heartsong. Although honestly seeing now relationships trauma and how I pull away from that has massively defined my adulthood. I did at points start to get a sense of ‘my note’ it felt more like self love at first and this almost ecstatic sense of viewing myself like someone who was in love with me, and then it started to come from within.
I think this is a mix from K4 but I started to get this sense of how incredible unique and special I was, no one is like me, no one has what I have,—it sounds narcissistic but it was not— I was more in awe of myself and genuinely realizing how lucky who ever I am with is/would be.
,
There is both a wholeness and a detachment that is SOO missing from the other seduction subs. Wanted Black actually has something similar in its own flavor. Primal a bit -but it feels more lost in ‘state’ or experience. This feels like a more holistic view. K4 with the independent but its not intrinsic , it feels relationships to not relying on the world or others and be able to make it all on owns own.
I did also see my perfect mystical physical type the day I ran -same as last time I ran heartsong. Woman with multicolored hair- but seem incredible put together beside that. Last time it was a gorgeous Asian woman with purple hair, this time it was a turquoise and pink. I never see or notice this except when on Heartsong. Its not just that its their energy, eyes, physique, mannerism, and a bunch of other things I wont get into here.
I posted this on another’s journal. I don’t want to put anyone in the spotlight, but I thought this information could be helpful for those using Heartsong or considering it:
The issue I see here (and again, this is from the outside looking in) is that you haven’t quite established a definitive identity of who you are, and thus PEACE triggered confusion-based recon – how can you evaluate and dissolve something that hasn’t been formed?
Many of us who ran PEACE – myself included, I am on the same journey as everyone else – had strongly established egos (and I mean this in more of the psychological sense) and thus there was material to work with in the first place. But, if that has not been established, it may not be the best tool.
When you come off your washout, do a resonance check on Stage 1 on Heartsong. It is specifically designed to help you discover “who you are,” in a relational sense. And I always tell people that the craft of subliminal audio (at least how we do it with Zero Point) is the study of self in relation with self AND self in relation with the collective as a whole. This makes Heartsong Stage 1 very interesting for those who don’t quite “know themselves.” It helps you discover the boundaries you wish to establish in life – even with yourself – along with what you will and will not accept. And this (as you can see with the early results) naturally bleeds into all parts of life. Through action and observation, you create that established identity that you can then take into Stage 2 – where you begin to resonate with those who resonate with you.
To elaborate a bit on the above: many hear “ego” and think of arrogance. What I’m referring to is the part of the self that identifies as the “I.” It is the interface between the inner life and the outer life, the part of the self that consciously thinks and acts in the physical world based on what the individual has determined that they are: habits, preferences, boundaries, what they consider “good” and what they consider “bad,” and so on.
And while many spiritual traditions emphasize transcending the ego, you cannot transcend something that hasn’t been established or formed in the first place, since you must still operate in society as some kind of integrated individual for inner and outer success. And so the ego is not necessarily the “enemy.” It is simply the part of you that transforms experience into something meaningful that promotes inner growth.
This is also why PEACE can land as confusion rather than peace for someone whose “I” is still loosely formed. PEACE works by loosening the shapes you’ve carved yourself into over the years so you can return to what was underneath them. That presumes there are shapes to loosen. If the boundaries, preferences and self-definitions were never firmly drawn, there is nothing distinct to set down, and the loosening has nothing to push against. What you feel instead is drift: a title asking you to release a self you haven’t yet claimed. That isn’t a flaw in you or in the title. It’s a sequencing problem.
Heartsong Stage 1 is the sequence that comes first, and it builds the ego in exactly the psychological sense I mean. It works through the relational questions that define an “I”: what you need and can meet yourself, what you want and will ask for, what you will and will not accept from others, where your worth sits before anyone weighs in, and whether you’re the same person in every room. Answer those through action and observation and you have an established identity, one with real edges. That is what Stage 2 then carries out into the world, and, later, it’s what PEACE finally has something to work with.
Heartsong Stage 1 helps with this, a lot.
Yeah Stage 1 being in a WDB and KB1 custom is pretty broken haha. Went out to a bar last night and there was a group of girls there and one of them commented on my voice, and then the others. Somehow it turned into a very serious conversation on why I should read chapters or lines from books that are very sexual in nature mind, and post that online to make money. Like a very serious conversation about this lmao it was very entertaining for me.
Also they had me say “You’ve been a bad/good girl.” and all 3 of them blushed and laughed, they ate that shit up, they also kept wanting me to sing Your Man by Josh Turner lol. Now here is the best part 1 is married, 1 is a lesbian, and the other one is dating the bartender, thankfully the bartender was chill about it cause at the end of the day it was casual, and I wont pursue women who are spoken for.
Now there was another server that ended up sitting with them which just so happened to be next to me. She was beautiful thats for sure and well I decided to start talking to her and the girl dating the bartender and me and the server girl actually had a pretty chill convo about the medical field since she is an RN. Which is something I am interested about pursuing or Rad Tech and she told me Rad Tech lol, anyways her and I ended up parting ways for the night and that was it. Had no desire to chase or setup plans with her and yet something about meeting her and talking to healed me in some way and I am not sure how yet.
On my walk this morning and looking back, that interaction made me realize how attractive I really am and if I lock in like I have been and continue to lose weight and work on other aspects of myself I can become an abundant lover. At the same time this has opened my eyes on how deeply ingrained this block on romance I have within me so I progress to the next stage with KB in the coming months I might swap out WDB with peace for a bit until more healing occurs and then bring back WDB, gonna keep experimenting with this current custom though cause its clearly working
When I was curious what qOS would say regarding your question, I got hit with an NDA warning, rofl. As such, I can’t really answer it directly. However, these two posts may be relevant to what you’re intuiting.