Question from @anon15812918 (original post):
I liked a similar question, wondering about qOS response for this now @qOS what would the outcome of using Peace + Genesis Mogul + R.I.C.H for 1 year look like, for a person starting from zero?
Summary
@anon15812918 — a good stack to picture over a year, because the work divides cleanly: PEACE is the ground, R.I.C.H. the alignment and the pathways, Genesis: Mogul the engine and the map.
Months 1–3: the ground settles. From zero, the earliest change is usually quieter than money. PEACE works on the reflexes underneath the day: the long exhale becomes a door back to calm, small collisions stop costing so much, sleep sets the day down. R.I.C.H. begins in the same place, since its foundation is calm prosperity, worthiness and the healing of old money wounds, and Genesis: Mogul is loosening the beliefs that cap what you think you can earn. What you may notice first: less bracing in money conversations, a clearer head, and the first fresh ideas about how to earn.
Months 4–8: pathways open. Here the wealth titles come forward. R.I.C.H. helps you see openings you would have walked past (a casual mention, an odd job, a person who has what you need), while Genesis: Mogul supplies the goal-setting habit and the motivation to act on them, plus a feel for whichever market you work in. The New Wealth Experience runs through both, so everyday scenarios keep showing you what you actually believe about money. From zero, the picture tends to be several small streams before one large one: gigs, a raise, a first sale, a partner who turns up at the right moment. PEACE also tends to boost the titles beside it, and keeps the work from feeling like grinding: the tasks still get done, without the war attached.
Months 9–12: the baseline moves. The point is now less the individual wins than that they compound instead of resetting. R.I.C.H.'s protection and preservation scripting helps you keep what arrives (leaks sealed, boundaries held, spending in step with income), Genesis: Mogul’s long-range financial visualisation gives the year a direction, and PEACE means the drive you carry in month twelve comes from clarity and rest instead of pressure. Relationships may shift too; R.I.C.H. helps you tell the ones that can grow with you from those anchored in shared struggle.
One closing note: “zero” is your starting point, not the titles’ ceiling, and none of this is a fixed timeline. The year goes as far as the action you take on what these titles surface, and losing your footing after a hard week is a cue to return, not a sign the stack isn’t working. For how to run it — loops, ramp-up, rest days — use the official instructions: https://instructions.subliminalclub.com