I can attest to this. 
That’s why I asked. Intense NLP and self-hypnosis had me feeling at home once the subs got strong enough to recommend microloops.
In the beginning playing this i think i remeber feeling very sleepy when playing paragon but dont feel it as much now
Why?
Probably just got used to it. Obligatory ZPU is strong but when something’s novel, it’s gonna take more resources to process it than when it’s familiar. Kind of similar to why it’s harder to recognize someone you only just met vs your lifelong best friend. After a while your mind’s just like “oh it’s Paragon, I know this” and it doesn’t take as much effort to process or integrate it.
I’d also add that physical shifting, as has been stated on these threads before, can cause tiredness and a need for more sleep in order for the body to regenerate the energy being used by the shifting.
I’d imagine if you’ve been running Paragon for a while, there’s a period at the beginning where it’s introducing all these kinds of physical shifting that your body may not be used to.
But after a 1-6 months, your mind and body grow more accustomed to the physical shifting and also becomes more adapted to producing the energy required by that physical shifting.
Perhaps also the demands from the physical shifting decrease over time as it first has to kind of overcome inertia and get the processes all embedded and up and running during the first few weeks/months? Just speculation on my part 
Been playing paragon for few months, it does help with certain things but they are more minor nature, more energy to workout and eat healthier but it does not really help with the chronic long term issue in stomach that recently got worse, i increased to 15minute listening time but it feels too weak to really produce a meaningful next level impact, this is where i feel subliminals as a modality once u reach a plateu its minimal results and u cannot get to new level with this modality. Experimenting with different modalities to heal the underlying issue of chronic pain/illness.
Im sorry to hear that maybe maybe you could experiment with lower listening times? Doubt that would make a difference if your not experiencing recon at full loops
Maybe just needs more duration and is working on other small things before it?
In my opinion with a problem like this it wouldnt hurt to keep listening since its long term might just take longer to heal?
I just would like to see you listening and see how you fair
If you dont mind sharing what specific problem is it? Maybe you could ask support about it?
Maybe saint or fire could then answer you if Paragon is capable of healing it or not
Is it normal that if i stay at 30s then even add just 5s > 35s my resultd start regressing then adding another 5s > 40s i start getting recon and nightmares?
A sweet spot so exact even adding 5 or 10 seconds can have results regressing or experiencing nightmares? @SaintSovereign
Fyi i stayed at 30s for over a week
I had this during my EOG1+GLM run a while ago. Even adding 1 sec was hard. Then, after a couple of months, I was able to up it all the way to 3 min from 15-20s
Is it normal that if i stay at 30s then even add just 5s > 35s my resultd start regressing then adding another 5s > 40s i start getting recon and nightmares?
If you’re running 30s and then you get recon at any higher length, stick with the sweet spot. Again:
Your goal is not to consume as much subliminal audio as possible. Your goal is self-mastery and the achievement of your objectives. Sometimes that means listening more; often it means listening less and integrating more.
Important: Do not rush through this progression in an attempt to reach the full loop faster. The goal is smooth, sustainable growth—not speed. Users who patiently work through each interval often achieve superior results compared to those who force themselves to progress too quickly.
The reconciliation process is a naturally occurring outflow of accelerated growth. Circumventing this process, or pushing it to an extreme is unlikely to generate better results. The goal here is not intense accelerated growth, but rather a smooth journey of self-exploration and self-mastery, which can lead to you achieving your goals.
r but it does not really help with the chronic long term issue in stomach that recently got worse
Stomach issues like this are usually brought under control through restricting the diet from things that inflame the gut. Paragon was not made to mitigate this alone. You’d need proper medical care to determine the source of the foods / habits that triggers the issue. Once that is under control, Paragon can help heal it. It cannot heal an issue so long as it is being triggered non-stop via diet.
EDIT: For example, I too have suffered from gut issues. When I ran Paragon and Paragon: Vitality, it led me to a very specific trigger – Pepsi. It is the only soft drink that tends to trigger it and once I realized it, I cut ALL soft drinks and water makes up 90% of my fluid intake now. Gut issues gone.
EDIT EDIT: For transparency purposes, I was also testing PEACE.
WB seems to help my stomach.
I dont eat or drink anything unhealthy so i dont think its diet, im thinking its more so stuck emotions in this area as i can feel those that over time damage the tissues and cells but i cannot seem to solve it even with long term use of healing subs
EDIT: For example, I too have suffered from gut issues. When I ran Paragon and Paragon: Vitality, it led me to a very specific trigger – Pepsi. It is the only soft drink that tends to trigger it and once I realized it, I cut ALL soft drinks and water makes up 90% of my fluid intake now. Gut issues gone.
It is interesting to see how everyone responds differently. I almost never drink soda, but when I have problems with my digestion a little bit of Coca Cola helps me to feel better.
Just asked gemini about the ingredients of Coca Cola. It turns out one of the ingredients used is decocainised coca leaves. Coca Cola is the only company that can legally use these.
Coca leaves are used in traditional native American medicine. From gemini:
In countries like Peru and Bolivia, chewing whole coca leaves or drinking them as a tea (mate de coca) is a daily practice used to treat several ailments:
- Altitude Sickness (Soroche): This is the most famous use. The leaf contains alkaloids that improve oxygen uptake and blood flow, helping the body adapt to high, thin mountain air by relieving headaches, nausea, and dizziness.
- Digestive Relief: Coca tea acts as a powerful gastrointestinal stimulant. It fast-tracks digestion, calms stomach spasms, and treats nausea.
- Energy and Fatigue: The leaf contains natural stimulants. Chewing it provides a steady, mild boost in energy and alertness—similar to a strong cup of coffee—without the jittery “crash” associated with refined stimulants.
- Appetite and Pain Suppression: Traditionally, miners and laborers used it to stave off hunger and mask physical pain or exhaustion during long, grueling work shifts.
I dont eat or drink anything unhealthy so i dont think its diet, im thinking its more so stuck emotions in this area as i can feel those that over time damage the tissues and cells but i cannot seem to solve it even with long term use of healing subs
Dragon Reborn: Regeneration. Consciously direct it toward releasing the emotions associated with the stomach. Paragon is a physical healing sub. While it has some emotional healing scripting, it is very light and would take longer to appear.
It is interesting to see how everyone responds differently. I almost never drink soda, but when I have problems with my digestion a little bit of Coca Cola helps me to feel better.
That’s what’s strange. It just seems to be Pepsi for me. I tried other soft drinks and didn’t have the same effect. I can drink a bit of Pepsi and my stomach starts raging. So, I just cut all of it out to help with my health anyway.
I don’t understand why, but I simply trusted what my body was telling me and took action.
@SaintSovereign not for me but does Paragon help with getting rid of/healing GERD/acid reflux. The doctor said it’s not permanent and is temporary but wondering if Paragon can help get rid of it faster and heal you from it as the person who’s affected isn’t able to eat properly because of it.
Has that person executed a Heidelberg pH capsule test? That is the only reliable way to truly know if it is truly GERD.
On a side note, I have met many with “acid reflux” and most of them got better by simple taking Betaine Hcl 1g at the start of the meal.
All the best to that person.
I did DR regen for like 5 or 6 months but at some point hit a plateu and little progress after that, i feel like as a modality it can only reach so deep into blockages after hitting a certain rock its not going past it.