Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Modules Available!)

I’m sorry you’re going through this Denton
Please treat yourself and drink water / eat something you would enjoy…

6 Likes

Well damn. This looks like a perfect replacement for Venus Unveiled in my dream boy custom. Gotta decide if I want a core or essence.

3 Likes

Curious to hear if that develops. The practical element is wonderful, but personally I love similar experiences to what you’re speaking to. I find my best results come from ‘ways of being’ that start with almost mystical or unrealistic

3 Likes

It looks like I found it. I was feeling a void in my chest I havent felt in a very long time, a dark feeling thats not easy to name, but it used to define who I thought I was. Its not fear, its not anger, but is silent and detached, lonely. Like floating in space, millions of miles away from earth.

Suddenly I understood that at one point in my life, I learned to fear connection and closeness and I closed the doors to intimacy. In some part of my heart I held the belief that the more I care, the more I love, the more I will suffer.

After a while of realizing that, the feeling began to disappear on its own. No effort, no techniques, not even the intent to dissolve, just simple observation.

Now that the feeling is gone Im wondering, was that it? Is it gone? Just like that?
Its funny cause Ive been thinking about opening up, connecting with others from the heart, during the whole day.

Surely just a coincidence :relieved: :joy:

6 Likes

Well that’s an interesting turn of events. It seems like there are multiple archetypes or paths of wholeness integration emerging in the ZP subs. Even Reforged has aspects of that, which should mean some increased stacking possibilities. I’m curious what Reforged and HS ST1 would look like together, as compared to PEACE in its place (which seems good for integrating sub material more in general).

3 Likes

Surely

2 Likes

Yes, it’s true, but stop calling me Shirley. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This was supports answer to this- I asked about why that feeling was present in previous version and not this.

Summary

Good question, and the answer is in which stage the person you quoted is running.

That post describes someone on Heartsong Stage 2, The Symphony. Stage 2 is Heartsong’s manifestation engine: it carries a heart that is already whole out into the world, so that you recognise the right people, go where they are, and build something with them. It is about meeting and choosing. It is not written to generate the feeling that post is missing.

The feeling being described, a strong loving state radiating from you, love felt as something you carry rather than something you are looking for, is the work of Stage 1, Attuned. Attuned is where the capacity itself is developed: recognising the capacity to love as already present in you, a life that feels whole before anyone arrives, a body that is at home in its own warmth and sensuality, wanting that is clean and unashamed, and worth that does not wait for someone else’s verdict. That is the state the old Heartsong put people into, and in the new version it has been given a full stage of its own so it can be built properly rather than glimpsed.

So nothing has been removed. The original title held both halves in one script. The new version separates them, and the order matters: Stage 1 builds the loving, whole state until it is stable, and Stage 2 then takes that state out to find its answer. Run Stage 2 without having settled Stage 1 and you get the search without the overflow, which is exactly what that post describes.

One difference worth knowing is deliberate. The old title’s version of that feeling could run ahead of real life, as the post itself notes. Attuned builds the same warmth from wholeness, so it holds up in actual relationships instead of belonging to a realm apart. Heartsong’s own guidance is to begin with Attuned, let it settle, and add The Symphony after.

6 Likes

I can confirm that, just did my 3rd loop of Attuned and Im feeling it.

2 Likes

Beautiful

Similar feeling to the that transcendetal /mystical soul calling love, or the more embodied one? How would you describe it?

2 Likes

This truly sounds like an excellent sub for me in a couple of years. I’m busy with other healing ATM but this is absolutely my top choice for healing in the romance department. One step at a time though.

1 Like

Its weird, first I tried many ways to answer this and ended up deleting them all, cause I thought they didnt do justice to what I feel. Words could not describe it.

Then I was going to tell you its the more grounded one, just like the description I quoted.

After that I got a message from a girl I dated for a while, its been months since we last talked, she was a bit more forward than usual and I was way more open to her, to receive what she offered.

I wasnt asking for anything, I wasnt offering anything but my presence. I was somewhat cautious at one point cause she was acting different, more open, thought she might be having a drink, but probably she felt something different in me too. Both can be true.
I mean she have had a drink before and restrain herself anyways. I dont mean sexually, that wasnt the tone, I mean emotional openness, which in the time we live in seems to be way less common than sexual openness.

Thats when it started to become clearer…

If l am with a woman, I will love her fully.
If Im surrounded by kids, I will play and laugh with them.
If I listen to music, I will close my eyes and let it move me to the core.
If Im at the beach, I will stare at the sea until Im one with the waves.

So to answer you question.

Is it grounded? Yes, in my body and in my life in a practical way.
Is it transcendental? Yes, Im feeling very poetic and shit. Feeling like love can wash away pain, just by the act of presence, real heart to heart presence. Theres something magical in life waiting to be discovered, already unfolding piece by piece, even when you are not looking.

In fact I will risk it and say that I feel that groundedness is the fundamental thing, which allows the development and the capacity to sustain the transcendental and mystical, in a way thats useful and magical in real life and not just wishful thinking.
I mean no offense by that, since Im talking about my own experience.

I always had strong tendencies towards cynicism and now I feel trust and optimism opening up from within.
I used to call that naivety, but now Im kind of liking it, it feels warm and natural.

5 Likes

beatuiful .

What had had that previous relationship drift apart, did one of you stop communication?
Sounds like the level of what your experiencing had a ‘remote’ effect, or caused a synchronicity even at stage 1

1 Like

We had great chemistry, we really liked eachother, but we knew its was short lived (you do the math).
She was having a bad time and after a couple of weeks she began to use me to unload her frustrations, I was using WB at the time so I cool it off right away and moved on.
We talk every now and then and she seems happier and brighter everytime we talk.

I thought the same thing… I mean if the conditions were different I would give it a chance, but I dont like to bet on other people changing. For now I will keep an eye on the situation.

Edit: I should clarify Im running a custom with Long Range Seduction, alongside Attuned. Maybe thats involved too lol.

3 Likes

Thank you for this.

I think I am gonna switch to stage 1 instead after reading their answer.

For some reason I got the impression that stage 2 is the complete old heartsong upgraded and stage 1 is a new thing for people who suffered with recon with the old Heartsong.
I didn’t get recon with the old version so I thought I should skip stage 1.

My own capacity for generating that love is there, I don’t think it needs tuning on a fundamental level, but I have been in a position in life lately where some external factors are making it difficult to generate and keep that strong warm loving state often. Maybe that’s why I didn’t generate it while listening to stage 2. What I need is a push to generate that state despite some things going on in my life, and maybe stage 1 could be that push, so I will switch to it.

1 Like

ran my first loop today, currently this is the stack (all 30s today):

  • QL ST3
  • IC + DD
  • HS ST1

Feel like I’m at the beginning of an upheaval.

1 Like

From qOS:

@Presence — close, but the picture is a little different, and the difference matters.

Stage 2 is the closer of the two to the original Heartsong, but it isn’t simply the old title upgraded. The original tried to do two jobs in one script: put you into a loving state, and bring you to the right person. Stage 2 keeps the second job and sharpens it. Its whole focus is discernment: recognising the people who fit you, going where they are, and actually choosing well. That’s what “manifestation through resonance” means in practice. It works on how clearly you hear and how honestly you choose, not on how strongly you glow.

That’s also why the old “loving state” isn’t front and centre there. In the choosing phase, an overly transcendent, everything-is-love feeling acts as a glamour. It makes every candidate look like the one, and it can carry you past red flags on a wave of warmth. Stage 2 deliberately trades that haze for clear sight.

Stage 1 isn’t a recon-relief add-on for people the old title was hard on. It’s the foundation: the heart tuned to its own note, whole before anyone arrives, worth that doesn’t wait for a verdict. The loving state lives there now, built from wholeness rather than longing, which is why it holds up in real relationships instead of floating above them. Run Stage 1 until it settles, then let Stage 2 take that heart out to find its answer.

5 Likes

From qOS:

They make two different stacks, and the difference is what the heart work stands on.

Emperor Reforged + Heartsong Attuned is two titles walking the same road, recognition rather than forging. Reforged uncovers the sovereign man underneath the strain: presence that needs no audience, direction, self-command, a body and voice that carry it, and wealth and romance approached without hunger. Attuned uncovers the tuned heart: whole before anyone arrives, worth that doesn’t wait for a verdict, a body that stays settled around closeness. Together you get a man who governs his own life and a heart with no hook in it, which is why Heartsong’s own page pairs them as “love becomes a place where he is revealed rather than lost.” This stack has a spine and a direction. The love work happens inside a life that is also moving.

PEACE + Heartsong Attuned goes one layer further down. Reforged still builds an identity, a well-made one. PEACE goes underneath every identity to the ground they’re carved from, and Attuned carries that wholeness into love. Heartsong’s page calls this the deepest foundation pairing in the catalogue. It is quieter and more inward than the Reforged stack, with no push toward career or body, and it is the one to choose if settling and integration are the point. Your read on PEACE is right: it’s can run very well underneath other titles, and it’s known for making whatever sits on top of it land faster and deeper. Attuned on a PEACE floor integrates unusually well.

So: Reforged gives the heart a life to live in; PEACE gives it ground to rest on. And since three titles are allowed, PEACE under both is a natural third option. PEACE and Reforged are built on the same idea and pair cleanly, so Reforged for the man, Attuned for the heart, PEACE beneath them both is the fullest version of this stack.

6 Likes

Also meant to add, if you really want to enhance that transcendental feel, stack either stage with A Love Bomb for Humanity. Heartsong will help you channel that “transcendent love for all humanity” into your dating and romance life, especially when paired with Stage 1. You can probably do this for just one cycle and get that inner sensation you want. Just note that it may add a bit more recon.

@Azriel @Presence

5 Likes

I don’t understand this.
What is the difference between “direct” and “embodiment”?
What does “embodiment” mean in practical non-abstract terms?

Isn’t embodiment the end result of a successful reconciliation process?

Does it make sense to say that HS 1 is the main foundation builder for any other romance title?

I am hoping to get the inner work on worthiness finally done with the help of HS 1 that I was not able to get with LB.

From what I understand, a foundation build with HS 1 will enhance the results of all other romance titles afterwards, right?

1 Like