
Main Disc. Thread - The New Heartsong (Now Available! Q Cores Available! ESSENCE Modules Available!)
Use the recon as information. I suspected this might be your response, since it was you and @Saiyan4Blue who originally brought this type of reaction to our attention. However, there is much scripting that will help you overcome this mindset over time (if youād like to proceed).
That being said, I think you might benefit from answering the very questions you posted in your results post.
āIf this is true thenā¦ā
Then, what? Finish it. Turn to whatever this is, look it right in the face.
āIt hasnāt worked in the past, so why should it work now?ā
Why?
āEven if the script works, I cannot imagine myself not standing in the way of myself.ā
Again, why?
The fact that you are able to identify these types of thoughts and bring them into conscious awareness is a plus. The next step is resolving them. Also, if youāre running one of your experimental stacks, please note that in your response.
Nice. Feels like a successor to the original Genesis.
Did you write this? I like it a lot!
The rhythm and rhyme made me think of a part of a poem, and it took me a little while to recall it:
Look up and out
Aeroplanes, sleek as guns
are turning west into the light
and the air over the terraced streets
mutters at the miracle of flight
(by Tobias Hill, not one of my own! Credit where itās due lol) 
Itās part of the lyrics to the āProject Lifeā song. 
I forgot that itās been a very long time since Iāve done that to tease an upcoming track and corresponding title.
Imagine when the other romance titles get updated to ZPUā¦itāll be quite the combo to run WDB and HS ST2 both fully rescripted in ZPU.
Will the new season start this year?
Guys lets not de-rail the thread !
Thank you for answering Saint, and I am looking forward to Project LIFE!
āKnow thyselfā is what Iāve wanted deep down from every inner-facing sub Iāve run here, starting with RoS and Genesis (which helped so so much), so itās super exciting that yāall are working on something thatās 100% directed at that.
Thank you 
Well, this is an interesting turn of events. To start with, Iāve always felt like me and @JCDenton have a lot in common despite rarely interacting. To me at least, he seems to project much of my own experiences and ideas but through an ENTP lense
I have also resonated with much of what he posted before the new HS upgrade. Not that HS was on my radar in particular, finding the one/soulmate honestly felt like a fruitless endeavour and that is mostly due to my beliefs and projected importance of what it would take for someone like me to truly " fall " in love once more
That it had to truly, absolutely and utterly be " it " almost at a multiverse level. That, hypothetically, I had to be the one with best match out of every variant of myself in exitance. Because I simply have that much to give, so much unmet needs for something far beyond the extraordinary that nobody alive could possibly match it. Rarely anyone Iāve ever dared to let my guard around did. So I simply brushed the whole thing off and decided to work with what I had.
As I suspected, Peace have done far more of the heavy lifting than I could have imagined. Because I definitely see myself reacting similarly to what he posted about his experience with Attuned
I posted in my journal about my own first experience. I have been blissfully exhausted due feeling something " unclench " within me in a way that is far more liberating than the subās intended purpose. I have no revelations, no desires at the moment and no need of either. Not in an abstinent or celibate way, Simply in a " It will all work out, it already is " way I could whole heartedly trust let alone question
That was few hours ago. So far i have no need to " take action " either but I did feel like trying something. To take a nap and utilize the altered consciousness state before sleep hits to simply imagine what It would be like being with someone I could fully feel excited and at peace with. I have done this before as an active way to " manifest " but this time it was far easier and smoother, thought I wasnāt even really " manifesting ". Just exploring for its own sake
And I actually felt it. It wasnāt the wildfire that I have always imagined it to be⦠but rather a small, humble matchstick that held the potential and felt just as satisfying starting off as a matchstick. I envisioned a shape, and for the first time⦠a face, expressions⦠mannerisms and interactions⦠I saw us holding hands at the movies. Working out together at the gym, playing videogames together and saw myself enjoying activities with her that she enjoyed but could never imagine myself enjoying simply because she was
The chemistry wasnāt grand, it was simple and effortless. She wasnāt perfect in anyway, and neither was I but it felt unquestionably right. What magnetized us towards each other wasnāt compulsive nor unbelievable. Just mutual awe that felt as right as my own face in the mirror, and potential for intensity that is neither passive nor rushing. A wild fire that can is equally enjoyable at every stage. No stage was worth skipping and every pause, or argument, felt like as an equally valuable part of the build up
Most importantly, the " magic " of it all did not feel so far out of reality. It felt real and already present. If i could tell older self one thing, it would be that the " search, journey " is just as important as the destination. That the " one " is not a one-time lottery win that negates any need for more search nor a justification of everything Iāve endured prior to it
To me, it feels true now because I have begun reclaiming the near-immovable weight of importance Iāve projected into it. The more grand and important I made it, the more Iāve disqualified myself from it. The more Iāve made room for suffering in itās absence. For if it is real and feels like heaven, how could anything else not feel like hell? Understanding this was the first part for me. The rest was being patient with myself while dealing with the discomfort of the unknown. Itās difficult but Iāve believed in many more grand things I couldnāt imagine myself living without. Eventually, I recognized that my fears became a shelter that protected itself from me.
At some point while reading the copy, I started crying. It was a relief, but also this feeling of, āWait, is this really possible?ā And another feeling of remembering something I had forgotten. Thank you subclub. 
I really liked the features in stage 01, they make a lot of sense. Iāll be testing soon.
Today was amazing, felt so whole and complete with myself I didnāt even worry about romance haha. This worthiness scripting needs to go into everything lol. This MIGHT be better than Peace for me but to be fair I really struggled with self worth and love especially in terms of romance most of my life, so this is probably going to take me for a ride haha
@SaintSovereign im serious about the worthiness scripting this needs to be looked into and put into most if not all upgrades or just a module mined from ST1 haha
I just feel so good I honestly donāt know how to put it into words
Would it be okay to listen to ST2 if already feeling a sense of wholeness? @SaintSovereign
Wondering how that would work with Seductress and Monarch as well.
Iāve been listening to both together for almost 2 months.
Yes, thereās no requirement to go through Stage 1 first. You can start at any stage, alternate between. Whatever feels right for you.
First loop this morning, 4min, didnāt feel much anything throughout the day, except tonight it really kicked in when interacting with a close friend.
Holy cow itās working, deep heart healing, a lot of softness embracing, and more.
Iām pausing my name embed kb4+lb for this, Peace and heartstong St1 is very healing, lots to process, I need a break from other input.
If you are willing, could you go into more detail about what you experienced? If not, no obligation.
I listened to stage 2 yesterday.
The things i noticed are ā¦
Feeling confident and complete.
Smiling more.
Felt noticably open to interacting with colleagues at work (Iām usually the opposite).
I reflected on a past negative romantic experience and sensed how incompatible that person was with who I am on a deep level, and how I would have never pursued someone like them if my self worth and self love was as strong as it is nowadays.
All of this past reflection happened in a very detached and clear state. I didnāt feel pulled emotionally like I sometimes feel when I reflect on something negative from the past. Which is a really good thing since itās unhealthy to start a new relationship while the past still has some hold on your emotions.
One thing felt missing though in this new version from the old heartsong and that is an extremely strong almost magical loving feeling eminating from me.
Maybe itās too soon to tell whether itās different in this new version but the old heartsong put me in a loving state unlike anything else. It felt like I was ready for love that only existed in some mystical spiritual realm , not on this earth. I truly enjoyed that feeling even though I can see how it could be impractical for most relationship dynamics and how it could cause recon for some because of past hurt.
So I havenāt noticed that feeling so far in stage 2 in this new heartsong.
I feel open, excited and optimistic for love in a realistic way, but also okay if it doesnāt happen because Iām complete internally.
Whereas in the old heartsong it felt like my life mission was to find my soulmate.
So it kinda makes sense that it has been changed since this new version is more beneficial practically speaking but I still kinda miss the og heartsong feeling.
This still is just after one day, will write more after I test it for a while.