I went something like 13 years not having cigars because wife didn’t like them.
One day I decided that’s no way to live.
I went something like 13 years not having cigars because wife didn’t like them.
One day I decided that’s no way to live.
I just specced out IrrestiBILL V4. Waiting on funds. but it’s in me cart.
This one takes the best bits from IBV1, IBV2, and IBV3 to consolidate into one longer-term build.
IBV4 — final, 20/20
If I stack that with Supreme Chancellor (shout out again to @Sage_Ninjistic!), I’ll also get Heartsong, old EoG4, and Medici in the mix.
So sometimes if the wife is out making deliveries and is close to the place I work at, she’ll stop by there if she has to pee.
in the office building bathroom
yesterday she dropped me off at work. I smoked my cigar after she left.
she came in a few hours early to pee. kissed me and said “You smoked a cigar today”
then I swear she smiled…I don’t get it.
she hates those thing. why would she smile because I smoked one?
only thing I can think of is slightly turned on that I am doing it anyway because I want to.
like passing a shit test of sorts.
I just got a verbal “talking to” about a joke i made weeks ago in the office.
I (and 2-3 others here) were talking and I’d made the joke that I have to unfollow Dua Lipa since she’s married now and that shot my chances.
WEEKS ago, and I’m just now hearing about it.
Being in the Navy gets people spoiled on the idea of “If you have a problem with someone, tell them.”
the other guy there said the same thing about another celeb who got married. and it was OBVIOUS I was joking. I thought.
We all laughed. so there was no reason for me to think it wasn’t received as a joke. lesson learned though.
people be sensi-tive.
Based on reading @Plutus’s results with True Sell and R.I.C.H., I’m trying out a microstack now of 1 min each of Emperor: Reforged, True Sell, and R.I.C.H.
Been running alternating between Ascension St1 and St2 lately. full loops.
Stacked with 5 mins each of GLM:ATT V1 and GLM:ATT V2.
Mainly I’ve been smoking a cigar before work each day, despite the fact the wife says “You know I don’t like those.”
At some point, she’s stopped bugging me about them. Even suggested I do flavored ones so maybe the smell won’t bug her so much.
I told her I’ll try one, but the bigger cigars I smoke aren’t “Flavored”.
She asked why I don’t want to smoke flavored ones and I jokingly said “Because I’m a man.”
I’m considering doing a Name Embed with Synergy: The Golden One.
Still considering which core to use.
Emperor:Reforged+Golden One would be solid.
Revelation of Wealth+Golden One makes sense. Deep financial healing with Golden One top top.
R.I.C.H. (or Nouveau)+Golden One would be solid too.
Overall I think RoW+Golden One would benefit me the most as for any money/wealth issues I inherited from me dad.
Khan 4+Golden One would rock too.
Too much option!
I just bought PEACE. Gonna stack with Emperor Reforged. brb.
Today we wired up a specific capability in my emulator to emulate the actual TRS-80 Color Computer!
We’re wiring up the music capability with the PLAY command that Color Computer BASIC had.
I found some BASIC program listings online for the TRS-80 CoCo’s.
Found one for a short game called SPEEDBOAT a guy made years ago.
Put it into the CoCo emulator and, other than an initial bug with “drift” where it thought I had a joystick plugged in, the game worked!
I’ll currently mid-cycle of full loops of
Beyond Limitless (the Tesla juice)
Revelation of wealth
And Nouveau R.I.C.H. On the alternating sub days.
No earth-shattering insights.
Mostly I’m just taking more action on my empire project(s).
Finally reading a Codie Sanchez book. Main Street Millionaire. Been putting that off for a while.
On SubClub rest days I’m running some other subs that pertain to romance, seduction and masculinity.
I also started reading (finally) Your First Hundred Million. But Dan Peña.
That took me a while because some of the stuff I’ve heard him say in videos turned me off. Like a thing where he was talking about liquidating pension funds as part of M&As. And someone asked him “what about the people who’ve been working for that pension?”
And he basically said “fuck em”.
That rubbed me the wrong way.
But since Codie’s book and Peña’s stuff are both about acquiring businesses, I figured I’ll see if anything he says is worth a damn.
From the stack: my issue is I can’t conceive a life where one could generate five figures daily.
Even $1k+/day boggles my mind still.
And that stack is showing me that deeply
As for my first “real” manifestation from Nouveau R.I.C.H…
Wife was doing an Instacart delivery on Sunday night. $419 grocery order, tip would’ve been $71.
The customer apparently put the street address for their condo complex, but not their Condo/Unit number.
She tried calling 3 times to find out the unit number. No answer. Instacart support also tried 3x to call. No answer. Wife was getting ready to take the stuff back to the store, but IC said since most of it was frozen or perishable stuff, to just donate it.
So wife donated it to us haha.
She said “Way better than a $71 tip.”
That even beats my prior record of the “Wealth stack” and the $353 electric bill!
Not sure if this is related to the BL+NR+RoW stack or not, but:
When I was 20 or so, stationed at the submarine training school in Groton CT,
My dad gave me an RF scanner he had. Police scanner, but also capable of detecting 800MHz band (back when that’s where cell phones were analog).
At some point, he was worried I’d get in trouble having it at the barracks there, so had me send it back home.
“I’ll hold on to it here so you don’t get caught with it in the barracks”
Then when went home on leave next, I asked where it is to play around with it
“Oh I sold it for $400. Too good of a deal to pass up”
That one still pisses me the fuck off.
He’s always been like that.
Didn’t even fucking ask me beforehand. or mention he was going to sell it.
I only found out when I asked where it was.
Also, I got exactly 0% of that $400
Not sure which parts of the stack would dredge that up again.
@qOS what might I expect if I ran the below custom long enough for all the modules and cores to “gel”?
Welp yesterday was the last day of te BL+RoW+Nouveau stack
I was more productive this 21-day cycle. Got Empire Project work done. Made that web-based clone of Burgertime for fun.
Had 2 dreams that stood out to me.
had a dream last night that I was at the store and Cart Girl was across the way. I saw her and waved. she ignored me. A guy who works there came over and said “Yeah, you’re making her uncomfortable. She says you spent $65 to set up 2 user accounts on a website, one for you, one for her. She doesn’t want to talk to you anymore.”
I had zero idea what accounts he/they were talking about. but basically me giving her a gift made her uncomfortable.
weird since I haven’t seen her in months.
had another Cart Girl dream last night/early this morning. I was sitting somewhere in a large building, looked over and saw her, she saw me, I smiled and waved, and she smiled and waved back. The way friends might. No “rejection” there…she seemed happy to see me. even if just to wave.
Will think of what stack to do next while I wash out from this one.
If I were to do this one again, I’d probably do “regular” R.I.C.H. instead of Nouveau. My empire projects aren’t really the “disruptive” type as far as what NRIch brings to the table.